The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Michelangelo voice actor of all time?
Townsend Coleman (1987 Fred Wolf cartoon) 26 38.24%
Robbie Rist (1990s movies) 17 25.00%
Kirby Morrow (The Next Mutation) 0 0%
Wayne Grayson (2003 4kids cartoon) 11 16.18%
Mikey Kelley (2007 CGI movie) 0 0%
Greg Cipes (2012 Nickelodeon cartoon) 14 20.59%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2013, 06:46 PM   #41
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Breckel View Post
I'm kind of meh on Wayne's version, to me it sounded like he was trying to be Townsend almost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jephael View Post
I always felt Wayne was trying to be like Robbie Rist.
Yeah, I remember Wayne said in a interview/panel that the production team showed everyone clips of movie 1 Mikey before their audition for the character.

Random, but interesting: Lloyd was undecided whether Wayne was going to play Mikey or Don for a long time, and vice versa for Sam Regal.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #42
Lisardo
Stone Warrior
 
Lisardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posts: 702
Townsend and Robbie equally.
__________________
"Look I'm not gonna stop doing what's right just because it's not appreciated." -Leo

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:10 PM   #43
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,793
One day I wonder if we'll ever get a Mikey voice that's not based on a surfer/skater/dude type accent.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:23 AM   #44
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I wonder if we'll ever get a Mikey voice that's not based on a surfer/skater/dude type accent.
Not bloody likely. That's how people precieve him.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:58 PM   #45
ryukenden
Hench Mutant
 
ryukenden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 383
Robbie Rist personified Mikey for me. I hear his voice whenever I read books, novels, or fanfic.

Townsend Coleman deserves a soft spot as I grew up with the OT.
ryukenden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #46
plasticturtle
Foot Soldier
 
plasticturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 224
Townsend Coleman Easily. OT Mikey was my absolute favorite as a kid.
plasticturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:45 PM   #47
Victorsaurus
Foot Soldier
 
Victorsaurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 153
Voted for: Townsend Coleman (1987 Fred Wolf cartoon)

The Turtles Forever should be on the list...or not
__________________

http://sot.ag/gk6B/
Victorsaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
michelangelo


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.