![]() |
|
|
#41 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
|
I think maybe "Kitsune" IS her name, though I thought it was just a description of what she was at first. It's a bit of a generic name, though. "Fox".
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,715
|
You sure about that? I didn't notice Saki address her with Kitsune as the name. If that is her name though, is cool.
__________________
My TMNT fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1266176...n-a-Half-Shell IDW is the best version of TMNT If they make a TMNT reboot movie retelling the shredder battle/origin, I won't buy a ticket. |
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,842
|
I'm not sure, which is why in my reviews I usually refer to her as "the Kitsune witch" 'cause I couldn't tell if Kitsune was intended as her proper name or a description of the magical creature she represented.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 | |
|
Technodrome Technician
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
|
Quote:
This made it for me!!!!
__________________
GT:Reedeamer THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015 http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 596
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#46 | |
|
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Somewhere in MN
Posts: 153
|
Quote:
Never. Post. Tired! (:
__________________
Follow me on Twitter. Be my Facebook fan. Wade in the pool that is my ego. (; www.burnhamania.com www.facebook.com/erikburnhamfanpage www.twitter.com/erikburnham |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 596
|
Quote:
Anyway, I got excited with the whole dark leo thingy since it kind of validated my hopes that Leo would switch teams due to some sort of brainwash or spell, rather than the usual 'goes undercover to gather intel'. But I probably was reading too much into it. Ok, I'll stop harassing you now
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 | |||
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,220
|
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I love the creative team behind this TMNT universe but after almost 2 years, I kinda wish they'd wrap all this stuff up and put a cap on it, then come right back with a Volume 2. Anyways, thanks for the input Burnham-san. |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,715
|
No offense, but why do we need a vol.2? This isn't mirage, the series can go on indefinitely as long as sales are up.
__________________
My TMNT fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1266176...n-a-Half-Shell IDW is the best version of TMNT If they make a TMNT reboot movie retelling the shredder battle/origin, I won't buy a ticket. |
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,220
|
We don't need one, I'm just starting to get tired of waiting a year (or longer) to have questions answered. I want them to tell a complete story, maybe take a short break, then come back with a sequel volume.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2012
Location: London
Posts: 783
|
I think the better solution is to give us a second monthly or even bi-monthly ongoing series. But that's expensive to do.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,715
|
Yeah, I'd love to see a second monthly!
Oy, I just read the previews, and I do actually think her name is Kitsune. As a former anime fan, the name seems kinda blah
__________________
My TMNT fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1266176...n-a-Half-Shell IDW is the best version of TMNT If they make a TMNT reboot movie retelling the shredder battle/origin, I won't buy a ticket. |
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Space Knight
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
|
Not to mention the mental blowout it would give Tom to try and write it, on top of the other series and stories he writes for!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Best part of the IDW series thus far. This would make an amazing film if you just tack on a brawl with Shredder at the end. I wish the whole series had this same tone and artist/writer duo (with all due respect to everyone else who have been amazing too).
|
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Technodrome Technician
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
|
Agreed!!!! this has been my favorite arch of the IDW universe!!!!
__________________
GT:Reedeamer THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015 http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
|
|
|
|
|
|
#56 | ||
|
Will not be censored
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
|
I wonder if they can just point an anti-mutagen gun at Shredder and make him mortal again...
![]() Quote:
I can see where people found the 2003 cartoon's Michelangelo annoying, I really can, but I think that the IDW series and the Nick cartoon have done a VERY good job with him, like the 2007 movie did.
__________________
Quote:
TheGreatestTMNTurtlesSellerEVER on eBay International shipping assistance: [email protected] Last edited by ***First of Two Latin Kings***; 03-25-2013 at 07:49 PM. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#57 | |
|
Jedi Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,188
|
Quote:
![]() Anyway,as for the second title, the micros fill that nicely. A one and done yet connected issue with character focus. Maybe make it a bi-monthy after round three? It would be a nice showcase of IDW and overall independent writers and artist talent on top of the before mentioned. It would also progress the story a bit quicker and easier. I don't want a volume two for a long time. I know comic companies don't care about numbering anymore but I would like to see a TMNT comic reach 76 for once.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#58 |
|
Technodrome Technician
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
|
I really dont understand all of the hate for 2k3 Mikey if 2k3 mikey is stupid then Nick Mikey must be a GRADE A RETARD. I dont like Nick Mikey at all worse incarnation of him ever.
__________________
GT:Reedeamer THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015 http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
|
|
|
|
|
|
#59 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#60 |
|
Big, Bad & Bold
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
|
agreed man totally
__________________
![]() Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020 TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0 Visit My Wish List: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904 My Collection: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276 |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| mini-series |
|
|