The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2013, 12:06 PM   #701
Shreddhead
Mad Scientist
 
Shreddhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,470
Not sure if you needed to know this, but the red pack goes to Yankee Doodle Raph
__________________

Shreddhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #702
Shogun26
Mad Scientist
 
Shogun26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: under my bed
Posts: 2,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagejon123 View Post
the banana in the green slime is the cap to Muckman's head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
That is Spider-man TAS's Lizard....sans lab coat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreddhead View Post
Not sure if you needed to know this, but the red pack goes to Yankee Doodle Raph
thank you all! Appreciate it.
__________________
Ebay Store!!

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 04:37 PM   #703
MAXtDie
Foot Soldier
 
MAXtDie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun26 View Post
Anyone know anything about micro machines? Found these three inside of a storage shell tmnt I just got.

Also I know the big mouse is one of those biker mice from mars, but am unsure about the snake guy.

Also the misc weapons...any idea who they go to? Thanks!

Spoiler:



The yellow pistol is from RAPH, THE GREEN TEEN BERET.
And you are right about the mouse - it is Throttle from Biker Mice.
MAXtDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:05 PM   #704
Luigiperps
Mad Scientist
 
Luigiperps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060

I really have no idea what the shell this is, my friend have it to me. What is it (and how much is it worth?)
__________________

Why I love Mikey. He looks into the
face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face.
Luigiperps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:09 PM   #705
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigiperps View Post

I really have no idea what the shell this is, my friend have it to me. What is it (and how much is it worth?)
I honestly don't know what that is, but I don't think it's TMNT...
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:52 PM   #706
Zarana-X
Hench Mutant
 
Zarana-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: California
Posts: 416
I don't know what that vehicle's name is^, but it's definitely HE-MAN.
__________________
"In order to create, you have to destroy."
www.facebook.com/zarana-x
Zarana-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #707
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigiperps View Post
Spoiler:

I really have no idea what the shell this is, my friend have it to me. What is it (and how much is it worth?)
Not sure worth but it's this...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:38 PM   #708
Endurs03
Stone Warrior
 
Endurs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigiperps View Post
Spoiler:

I really have no idea what the shell this is, my friend have it to me. What is it (and how much is it worth?)
I'm sure that's Road Ripper. You can usually tell a MOTU vehicle when they have eyes or some creature like look to them. They're all some sort of sentient creature vehicle, but they are not transformers. They don't transform at all.

While it's not always true, that MOTU vehicles have eyes or creature features. The only TMNT "vehicles" that had "sentient features" were only Killer Bee and Needle Nose.

In terms of value...Not much. The decals look nice but you are missing the rip cord and seat belt. I think $4-5 would be a good price to ask.
Endurs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:42 PM   #709
Luigiperps
Mad Scientist
 
Luigiperps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurs03 View Post
I'm sure that's Road Ripper. You can usually tell a MOTU vehicle when they have eyes or some creature like look to them. They're all some sort of sentient creature vehicle, but they are not transformers. They don't transform at all.

While it's not always true, that MOTU vehicles have eyes or creature features. The only TMNT "vehicles" that had "sentient features" were only Killer Bee and Needle Nose.

In terms of value...Not much. The decals look nice but you are missing the rip cord and seat belt. I think $4-5 would be a good price to ask.
I do actually have the rip cord, but yeah, i didn't think it was worth much.
__________________

Why I love Mikey. He looks into the
face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face.
Luigiperps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:44 PM   #710
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigiperps View Post
I do actually have the rip cord, but yeah, i didn't think it was worth much.
What are you going to do with it?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:59 PM   #711
Shreddhead
Mad Scientist
 
Shreddhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,470
Hey guys Ive got a couple here. I was reading the Super Mutant Turtles manga and came across this image:
Spoiler:


I know these are the super mutants, but the shoulder pads seem way bigger than the ones I have, and their leg wrappings are definitely thicker. Are these just prototypes?


I also cant tell what this figure is:
__________________

Shreddhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:40 PM   #712
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreddhead View Post
Hey guys Ive got a couple here. I was reading the Super Mutant Turtles manga and came across this image:
Spoiler:


I know these are the super mutants, but the shoulder pads seem way bigger than the ones I have, and their leg wrappings are definitely thicker. Are these just prototypes?


I also cant tell what this figure is:
Probably just prototypes. All the Supermutants I've seen look the same. ( not having the minor differences that the prototypes have.)
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:22 PM   #713
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:32 PM   #714
Shreddhead
Mad Scientist
 
Shreddhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,470
Thank you jester! Never seen these before.
__________________

Shreddhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #715
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
SUPAH TURTAHS!!1one1!!!
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:09 PM   #716
Endurs03
Stone Warrior
 
Endurs03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 564
These items came in a Ghostbuster's lot and the Col Pict markings make me think they are Ghostbusters, but I can't find any information on them...

Endurs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:47 AM   #717
MAXtDie
Foot Soldier
 
MAXtDie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurs03 View Post
These items came in a Ghostbuster's lot and the Col Pict markings make me think they are Ghostbusters, but I can't find any information on them...

Spoiler:
The green jetpack (the right one) is from TMNT TOON DASK.
All other parts are not TMNT and I'm not good at Ghostbusters .
MAXtDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:51 AM   #718
mscsds
Mouser
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Cumbria, England
Posts: 14
I know this is not a toy but, I got this in the post and i can't find anything about it. the label on the bottom '1990 MIRAGE STUDIOS LICENCED BY COPYRIGHT PROMOTIoNS LTD ANN EXCLUSIVE HARRY JAMES DESIGN' thank you in advance for the help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013-06-14 10.26.19.jpg (81.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 2013-06-14 10.25.58.jpg (83.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 2013-06-14 10.26.59.jpg (75.3 KB, 6 views)
mscsds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 04:04 AM   #719
turtles_kolektor
Mad Scientist
 
turtles_kolektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
Harry James was an artist somehow involved in making alot of different cookie jars based on cartoon charcters. I saw cookie jars from Top Cat, Huckelberry, Magilla and now TMNT. Don't know much more besides that they are pretty rare.
turtles_kolektor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:52 AM   #720
Luigiperps
Mad Scientist
 
Luigiperps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 1,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeweed101 View Post
What are you going to do with it?
Probably just keep it around on a shelf
__________________

Why I love Mikey. He looks into the
face of a giant, killer, mutant alligator with this face.
Luigiperps is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.