The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #721
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurs03 View Post
These items came in a Ghostbuster's lot and the Col Pict markings make me think they are Ghostbusters, but I can't find any information on them...

The green backpack was ID'ed already, the rest are Ghostbusters items:

Blue Backpack goes to the Slimer Gooper Ghost

the Guy goes to the Wicked Wheelie Haunted Vehicle
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 01:30 PM   #722
savagejon123
Hench Mutant
 
savagejon123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pa
Posts: 387
Found a huge lot today. Included Mona Lisa whom I needed. Only parts I couldn't ID. Any help?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (101.2 KB, 16 views)
__________________
----Savage----
savagejon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 03:03 PM   #723
turtles_kolektor
Mad Scientist
 
turtles_kolektor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 1,478
Quote:
Originally Posted by savagejon123 View Post
Found a huge lot today. Included Mona Lisa whom I needed. Only parts I couldn't ID. Any help?
Purse and blue stuff is from Toon Irma
turtles_kolektor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:07 PM   #724
savagejon123
Hench Mutant
 
savagejon123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pa
Posts: 387
Well that makes me feel better thanks.
__________________
----Savage----
savagejon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:58 AM   #725
mysterycolor
t-u-r-t-l-e seller!!
 
mysterycolor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 3,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtles_kolektor View Post
Purse and blue stuff is from Toon Irma
though correct that they are for Irma, that is her laptop, not her purse
__________________
mysterycolor TMNT ebay auctions- http://bit.ly/mysterycolor
mysterycolor's basement auctions- bit.ly/mysterybasement
mysterycolor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:36 AM   #726
savagejon123
Hench Mutant
 
savagejon123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pa
Posts: 387
I know the pink one is mona lisa, but a purple one?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo Jun 14, 7 31 30 PM.jpg (97.6 KB, 4 views)
__________________
----Savage----
savagejon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #727
spp
Hench Mutant
 
spp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 271
1


2


3


4


5
__________________
Stir Crazy music production, beats and compositions.

www.StirCrazyMusic.com
spp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #728
spp
Hench Mutant
 
spp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 271
6


7


8


9


10
__________________
Stir Crazy music production, beats and compositions.

www.StirCrazyMusic.com
spp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 01:04 PM   #729
spp
Hench Mutant
 
spp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 271
11


12


13


14


15


16
__________________
Stir Crazy music production, beats and compositions.

www.StirCrazyMusic.com
spp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:01 PM   #730
spp
Hench Mutant
 
spp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 271
Whoops double post.
__________________
Stir Crazy music production, beats and compositions.

www.StirCrazyMusic.com

Last edited by spp; 06-15-2013 at 03:03 PM.
spp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #731
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
I believe I see some parts from one of the old Pokemon pocket playsets in there!
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:05 PM   #732
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
Pic 2

1. Toy Biz X-Men Pocket Comics (Danger Room)
7. Lego Fish (House of flying samurai or something)

Pic 7

1. Hasbro Flying Fighters Missile

Pic 8

1. Armada Megatron

Pic 10

5. Armada Starscream
8. Zoids Elephant Ear

Pic 14

4. Joe Vs Cobra Snake Eyes

Pic 15

1. Starriors Base

Pic 16

Star Wars Snowspeeder Canopy

All the figures are Joe figures, these parts go together:
20&15
18&14
16&19

Most of the "Joe parts" are Joes except for:

Pic 3
3 Remco/A-Team
5 I dunno, It's hard to see, might be Joe, might not
8 Transformers Missile?

Pic 4
3 Don't know, Not Joe
6 I think this is from Serpentor's Air Chariot

This can help with the Joes: http://www.yojoe.com/action/identify/

This can help with the Joe parts: http://www.yojoe.com/action/whobit/
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:25 PM   #733
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
M is a star wars speeder part.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #734
slashpieturtlemix
Mad Scientist
 
slashpieturtlemix's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreddhead View Post
Hey guys Ive got a couple here. I was reading the Super Mutant Turtles manga and came across this image:
Spoiler:


I know these are the super mutants, but the shoulder pads seem way bigger than the ones I have, and their leg wrappings are definitely thicker. Are these just prototypes?


I also cant tell what this figure is:
I do see that they have the Super Mutant fusion turtle so that's one toy that was never released from what I see. Its the left one. He is whitish and blue. His name is Turtle Saint.
__________________
Owner of Hkohles1gaming, kohlesgoods, and hkohles1.

https://www.youtube.com/user/hkohles1

https://www.ebay.com/usr/kohlesgoods

https://www.facebook.com/hkohles1gaming
slashpieturtlemix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #735
Shreddhead
Mad Scientist
 
Shreddhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,470
4-1 is the handle for Infrared batman
__________________

Shreddhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:11 PM   #736
spp
Hench Mutant
 
spp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 271
101


102


103


104


105


106


107


108


109
__________________
Stir Crazy music production, beats and compositions.

www.StirCrazyMusic.com
spp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:11 PM   #737
spp
Hench Mutant
 
spp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 271
large mix of random stuff
__________________
Stir Crazy music production, beats and compositions.

www.StirCrazyMusic.com
spp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:22 PM   #738
Shreddhead
Mad Scientist
 
Shreddhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by slashpieturtlemix View Post
I do see that they have the Super Mutant fusion turtle so that's one toy that was never released from what I see. Its the left one. He is whitish and blue. His name is Turtle Saint.
Jester was actually able to answer this for me already, see the video he posted above. Thanks for the answer tho, but I dont think Turtle Saint is pictured. I believe he did transform the same way as those pictured, but I think these are just the standard 4 mutation turtles.
__________________

Shreddhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 09:51 PM   #739
Shogi
Hench Mutant
 
Shogi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Greensboro, NC
Posts: 308
pic 101

3 Footcruiser Antenna


pic 102

1 Army Gear Lantern Support Beam


pic 104

2 Spawn (1st series)
6 AD&D Grimsword Shield
10 Millennium Falcon Model


pic 105

6 TMNT Movie Star Don


pic 107

9 TMNT Sludge Mobile


pic109

2 Lego Dynamite
3 GI Joe Night Creeper Leader V2 Crossbow (Also Pic 2 # 2 is his shield)

I think the blue coin with the triceratops on it goes to a Power Rangers Morpher
Shogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:24 PM   #740
spp
Hench Mutant
 
spp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 271
Thanks!!!!!!!
__________________
Stir Crazy music production, beats and compositions.

www.StirCrazyMusic.com
spp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.