The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2013, 07:06 AM   #1941
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Sorry that you got an error'd stealth tech leo, Don! I hope Playmates will help you out especially since you have pictorial evidence of it still in the package
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:58 AM   #1942
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Sorry that you got an error'd stealth tech leo, Don! I hope Playmates will help you out especially since you have pictorial evidence of it still in the package
Haha yeah, I was sure to include that picture in the email. I wouldn't mind that much if the figure wasn't so hard to find and I could easily just get another one.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:40 PM   #1943
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
my friend just sent me this from SDCC....she is a dealer so she went down early to set up
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:46 PM   #1944
Colonel Schrader
Hench Mutant
 
Colonel Schrader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 324
sexy!

will they be announcing new figures at sdcc?
Colonel Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #1945
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I like how the guy who calls people virgins when he gets mad is the first one to leap at the opportunity to call a girl sexy in a thread.

That's an awesome display, are the masks new?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:05 PM   #1946
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
That's an awesome display, are the masks new?
they look it...and if you look to the right you see shells....and i am pretty sure the left are hands
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:04 PM   #1947
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior
 
The Purple Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: the streets in norway 😉
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeroTurtle View Post
my friend just sent me this from SDCC....she is a dealer so she went down early to set up
oh man sexy chick with tattos and tmnt cant be better than that mmmmm
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #1948
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist
 
Cowabunga Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
Scored a Stealth Don and Raph today was excited. Guy at ToysRus even went in the back to see if they had the rest of the set back there but they didn't. Two of the six down from this wave for me.
Cowabunga Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:32 PM   #1949
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeroTurtle View Post
my friend just sent me this from SDCC....she is a dealer so she went down early to set up
Oh....my....god...LOOK AT ALL THE TOYS!

There seems to be a new electronic version of Mikey's chucks, along with some other cool stuff. Can't wait to see all the awesome new things at Comic Con (via the internet )

EDIT: Are those new play sets under the shells?
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:36 PM   #1950
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist
 
Cowabunga Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
I'm hoping Bebop and Rocksteady get released in the classic line soon, and that more classics are announced at SDCC.
Cowabunga Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:40 PM   #1951
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabunga Carl View Post
I'm hoping Bebop and Rocksteady get released in the classic line soon, and that more classics are announced at SDCC.
Speaking of which, when are those supposed to be out anyway? Last time I checked it was this summer...not that I actually want them, just curious.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:42 PM   #1952
Cowabunga Carl
Mad Scientist
 
Cowabunga Carl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 2,384
Not sure. I finally am seeing the Classic Turtles at stores around here though. Figures it would be after I had gotten me a whole set. Might pick up a Donnie with fixed eyes though.

Anyway yeah other then hearing them announced I haven't heard anymore about them. I want this line to do well so we can start getting more figures from different series.
Cowabunga Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:43 PM   #1953
raph27
Mad Scientist
 
raph27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I like how the guy who calls people virgins when he gets mad is the first one to leap at the opportunity to call a girl sexy in a thread.
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:46 PM   #1954
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabunga Carl View Post
Not sure. I finally am seeing the Classic Turtles at stores around here though. Figures it would be after I had gotten me a whole set. Might pick up a Donnie with fixed eyes though.

Anyway yeah other then hearing them announced I haven't heard anymore about them. I want this line to do well so we can start getting more figures from different series.
Hey, me too! This is the first time I've been seeing them since last August, actually.

Personally I think the line should stay in the OT style. I think it's too soon for the 2003 series to be considered as a part of the "classic" collection. I really want to see them come out with Shredder and the Foot soldiers first, as those are good sellers. If they come out with, say, Splinter first, he won't sell nearly as well as Shredder and the Foot would, and then there's a chance that they won't even get made.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:53 PM   #1955
Colonel Schrader
Hench Mutant
 
Colonel Schrader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I like how the guy who calls people virgins when he gets mad is the first one to leap at the opportunity to call a girl sexy in a thread.

That's an awesome display, are the masks new?
whats wrong wit that?? you don't often see sexy women around tmnt stuff.. its rare.
Colonel Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:58 PM   #1956
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
I'm 99% sure that those things to the left of the electronic nun chucks are play sets...maybe add ons to the sewer lair? Doubt it...
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:22 PM   #1957
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Schrader View Post
whats wrong wit that?? you don't often see sexy women around tmnt stuff.. its rare.
sorry dude she is spoken for
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:00 PM   #1958
OrokuYoshiFilms
Stone Warrior
 
OrokuYoshiFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeroTurtle View Post
my friend just sent me this from SDCC....she is a dealer so she went down early to set up
...trying to play a little TMNT I Spy:

There's a little box below the "Turtle Comms" looks like I see a turtle in a harness.....parachute maybe? I see a window for a figure in the bottom right corner.

..any guesses on what's next to the "turtle hands"?

Last edited by OrokuYoshiFilms; 07-15-2013 at 09:58 PM.
OrokuYoshiFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:10 PM   #1959
miru
Mad Scientist
 
miru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,874
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrokuYoshiFilms View Post
...trying to play a little TMNT I Spy:

There's a little box below the "Turtle Comms" looks like I see a turtle in a harness.....parachute maybe?

..any guesses on what's next to the "turtle hands"?
Realistically, those are walkie-talkies. I hope those are blind-boxes for toys of less popular characters.

Also, I see a package for a playset that seems to have Karai on it.
__________________
Proud Digimon nut.
miru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:04 AM   #1960
OrokuYoshiFilms
Stone Warrior
 
OrokuYoshiFilms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Mutant Module
Posts: 908
http://youtu.be/yFgLf4tmlW8

thought you guys who don't have him yet might like to see a Cockroach Terminator figure review. (not mine)
OrokuYoshiFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.