The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2013, 02:40 PM   #2021
Cowabungawolf89
Stone Warrior
 
Cowabungawolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 591
If this cartoon continues for a 2 to 3 seasons I suspect we're gonna get more basic variants of the turtles just like 2003 turtles had.
__________________
Go Green Machine!
It's Ninja Time!
Turtle Power!
Cowabungawolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:34 PM   #2022
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Dare i say i hope we get some Out of Their shells based figures...maybe need to grab 2 sets of movie figures and customize my own
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:42 PM   #2023
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I'd like to see you do that! Even if the special wasn't amazing, I've always liked the COOTS turtle designs and their rock 'n roll clothes.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:45 PM   #2024
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
You are talking about wave 5 right?
No, I'm talking about the 6" Classic Collection OT Turtles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Ghost View Post
But if you're talking about any of the others, like the Classics, they're still lining the shelves of my Walmart. I did post a photo of the TMNT Cube. I still have 'em I think.... yep!

HERE & HERE

The photos were taken in March but the Cube has returned a few times since then. The shelves still look the same to this day and the Classics are still available.

I'm in Canada though...
Ok, that first picture proves they were/are sold in Walmarts in Canada. Not sure what the second picture is for, as there isn't a single CC figure in that display.

What about US Walmarts and Targets? I know these figures aren't branded as TRU exclusives, but from what I've seen here in the US, they might as well have been. Walmart and Target did have them in their online stores for a while, but I don't think they've had them listed for a while now.
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:50 PM   #2025
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I'd like to see you do that! Even if the special wasn't amazing, I've always liked the COOTS turtle designs and their rock 'n roll clothes.
i have an extra 2007 mikey i am debating doing it...i just might soon
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:07 PM   #2026
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I'd like to see you do that! Even if the special wasn't amazing, I've always liked the COOTS turtle designs and their rock 'n roll clothes.
I've actually wanted do see these done for a LONG time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #2027
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeroTurtle View Post
i have an extra 2007 mikey i am debating doing it...i just might soon
Wait for the movie versions man, would look weird otherwise IMO.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #2028
PhatRam32
Hench Mutant
 
PhatRam32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
I'm pretty sure it comes out this Fall
I can't wait. The new shredder completely blows away the shredder from wave one.. He comes with the purple cape and you can remove his helmet! Awesome. I wonder if it will be roughly the same size as the first version.
__________________
Turtle Power!
PhatRam32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #2029
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatRam32 View Post
I can't wait. The new shredder completely blows away the shredder from wave one.. He comes with the purple cape and you can remove his helmet! Awesome. I wonder if it will be roughly the same size as the first version.
He is ABOUT the same size, just a little taller. I saw a comparison of him and some other figures in a video review.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:56 PM   #2030
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
Got these guys today .
I got stealth Turtles yesterday but one was missing the goggles.

Rat King, like Splinter is not very posable but, he does look cool.
Cockroach is nice, if, like Learherhead , he is undersized .

The bike is nice, but the Leo is the best part of this set .

Last edited by DVD; 09-17-2013 at 12:18 AM.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:56 PM   #2031
PhatRam32
Hench Mutant
 
PhatRam32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 302
Would it be safe to safe to say the new version of the shredder action figure is more show accurate than the last one? To me he seems to be.
__________________
Turtle Power!
PhatRam32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:06 PM   #2032
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Any loose limbs or whatever, DVD?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #2033
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD View Post
Got these guys today .
I got stealth Turtles yesterday but one was missing the goggles.

Rat King, like Splinter is not very posable but, he does look cool.
Cockroach is nice, if, like Learherhead , he is undersized .

The bike is nice, but the Leo is the best part of this set .
What the hell? Dude! I think you're the first to find that bike with the Leo! I thought that didn't come out till later this year...
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:36 PM   #2034
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
Everything is good on these guys.
They arrived yesterday, and I picked them up today at the office. I had to rip em open!! The Rat King is slightly disappointing with the lack of articulation, but the sealed version that will go on display will look cool because it doesn't affect it.
The Cockroach is really neat in my opinion.

The Bike is fairly basic. The Leo is a nice figure to have, and it does remind me of the 'Make My Day' Turtle of old.

These will stay in my office for a bit I think.

It was mentioned by someone that they didn't know I had a son! I got a strange look when I replied that these were for me !!!
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:37 PM   #2035
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
What the hell? Dude! I think you're the first to find that bike with the Leo! I thought that didn't come out till later this year...
It doesn't, but I know a guy who knows a guy !!
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #2036
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Ooo Biker leo, hope he hits the states soon...
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:25 PM   #2037
Ravenxl7
Stone Warrior
 
Ravenxl7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 488
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD View Post
Got these guys today .
I got stealth Turtles yesterday but one was missing the goggles.

Rat King, like Splinter is not very posable but, he does look cool.
Cockroach is nice, if, like Learherhead , he is undersized .

The bike is nice, but the Leo is the best part of this set .
It's nice to see an in-hand picture of what this thing looks like. I'm still kinda hoping they repaint it orange like the one shown off at Toy Fair. Though not as Mikey's bike, as I'd still like to see him have something unique. Anyways, does it have any gimmicks to it...at all?
__________________
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:02 AM   #2038
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
The front end has a firing missile (but you would miss it, as it looks like part of the grill), from the orange button by the steering column.
The front bumper looks like it should retract, and extend, but it doesn't.

The bike is quite light, but it does look nice enough.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:18 AM   #2039
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
Just found a set of the 4 Stealth Turtles.

Described as OOZE Turtles! The pic is definitely the Stealthy Dudes! So I ordered a set. Should have them in 2 days. If in deed they are OOZE dudes, then they can be opened and drive the buggies. Win win scenario!
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:41 AM   #2040
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Any loose limbs or whatever, DVD?
I'm not DVD but I posted in the sittings thread that I found both Ratking & the Cockroach and the Roaches arm was busted off.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.