The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #121
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
looks like a gameboy with those cooking thingies on top (what are those things called again...)
Is that Casey's little tazer gadget?

One wonders if he and Donnie will bond over gadgets.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #122
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Is that Casey's little tazer gadget?

One wonders if he and Donnie will bond over gadgets.
Facebook called it the mutagen tracker.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:14 PM   #123
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Facebook called it the mutagen tracker.
Oh...well...Donnie gadget.

I guess the tazer Casey uses is a potato masher anyway...isn't it....
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #124
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
^ thanx XD

also.....around 0:15 Timothy is holding up a picture.....it looks like April.....and someone else?? the picture frame looks like it has hearts on the sides...so it could be Donnie's....or April's...

and if it isn't April....maybe it's Tim's parents?
Man that's really sad if it's his folks.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:39 PM   #125
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Facebook called it the mutagen tracker.
It looks like the gadget that Kirby was holding in that clip were the turtles used the rocket to get to the ship.

http://youtu.be/gNVWai1lNgk
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 05:00 PM   #126
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
Man that's really sad if it's his folks.
I know right.....poor Tim...
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 05:04 PM   #127
Donatello19
Merchandise Maniac
 
Donatello19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMan View Post
Man that's really sad if it's his folks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
I know right.....poor Tim...
Looks like April and Casey to me, but if it is parents...that's really sad. Like, he's stumbling around the city trying to find them by showing others a picture of them...but everyone is running away from him

I just checked my T.V. schedule to record the premiere...and it's just a regular old 1 part episode. Very disappointing, IMO all season premieres and finales should be two parters.
Donatello19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 05:42 PM   #128
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
Looks like April and Casey to me, but if it is parents...that's really sad. Like, he's stumbling around the city trying to find them by showing others a picture of them...but everyone is running away from him

I just checked my T.V. schedule to record the premiere...and it's just a regular old 1 part episode. Very disappointing, IMO all season premieres and finales should be two parters.
why would April have a picture of Casey?? XD with hearts on the picture frame?

I thought Casey liked her.....?

or maybe it's Casey's??
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 05:50 PM   #129
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTurtles View Post
was this posted yet?



...uhh...this next season is gonna get nasty.....
hahaha... I love it... I don't know what it is about the Nick show that has got girls sooo into it (maybe the Don/April thing is a big factor?) but yeah, it's very cool but a little bizarre to me It's true though, the gender lines continue to break down in our society and it's more acceptable for girls and boys to like whatever they want.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #130
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
hahaha... I love it... I don't know what it is about the Nick show that has got girls sooo into it (maybe the Don/April thing is a big factor?) but yeah, it's very cool but a little bizarre to me It's true though, the gender lines continue to break down in our society and it's more acceptable for girls and boys to like whatever they want.
Yeah you can put my wife and daughter down as 2 females who like this show lol.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 06:39 PM   #131
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
hahaha... I love it... I don't know what it is about the Nick show that has got girls sooo into it (maybe the Don/April thing is a big factor?) but yeah, it's very cool but a little bizarre to me It's true though, the gender lines continue to break down in our society and it's more acceptable for girls and boys to like whatever they want.
a good show transcends all genders.

that's why some dudes like My Little Pony XD
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:52 PM   #132
drgon78
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,401
I agree a good show does transcends genders, age, etc..

That would be sad if mutagen man is holding a picture of his family.
drgon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 01:25 AM   #133
JH24
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 470
Awesome teaser. It got me pretty excited.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for Timothy, he seems confused/angry and I wonder what kind of picture he's holding in his hand. I noticed Donatello was the only one not being held by Timothy in that scene, if he has any memories left of the turtles, hopefully he remembers Donatello the most.

Leo getting in a hit on Karai, and she seems about to fall from the roof. Really looking forward to more Leo/Karai fights and interactions.


Finally watched the first promo as well. Mikey in that costume, good thing I just finished my drink, otherwise it would have been all over my keyboard right now.

This season does seem to be pretty nasty, but looking great. Animation, coloring, everything seems to be a step better than before.

Last edited by JH24; 10-06-2013 at 03:02 AM.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:47 AM   #134
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFokDrY7Dr8
Same preview, but you can bump the quality up to 720p.

Getting a much better look at that picture Mutagen Man is holding, it definitely looks like April and Donnie to me. Which would make sense if he's being kept in Donnie's lab.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:21 AM   #135
JH24
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 470
^

Thanks. I didn't know that video was available in higher quality.

Yeah, it definitely is April together with (probably) Donatello. She seems to be sitting on a swing with Donnie pushing her. Cute.


Maybe (just speculating) Mutagen Man is trying to "help" Donatello by looking for April and bringing her to him, because he now knows Don is in love with her.

Last edited by JH24; 10-06-2013 at 04:37 AM.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:26 AM   #136
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Wow. Awesome video. I'm really excited for this season and definitely can't wait for more Leo/Karai showdowns.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:21 AM   #137
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Preview looks awesome! And..uh, did Raph puke?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:29 AM   #138
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by JH24 View Post
Maybe (just speculating) Mutagen Man is trying to "help" Donatello by looking for April and bringing her to him, because he now knows Don is in love with her.
Actually I'm thinking it's the other way around. I think he's going to blame April for Donnie not having found a cure for him because he's too distracted with his feelings for her.

Which would explain the clip where Casey saves April from Mutagen Man in the earlier promos.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:14 AM   #139
NinjaMan
Mad Scientist
 
NinjaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,579
Quote:
Originally Posted by jth View Post
Actually I'm thinking it's the other way around. I think he's going to blame April for Donnie not having found a cure for him because he's too distracted with his feelings for her.

Which would explain the clip where Casey saves April from Mutagen Man in the earlier promos.
That would make for an interesting story and makes sense.
NinjaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:36 AM   #140
JH24
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by jth View Post
Actually I'm thinking it's the other way around. I think he's going to blame April for Donnie not having found a cure for him because he's too distracted with his feelings for her.

Which would explain the clip where Casey saves April from Mutagen Man in the earlier promos.
That definitely sounds interesting and would make sense. I haven't watched the earlier promos so I may have missed something about that.


I'm very curious what Mutagen Man's motivations will be in that episode. Donnie may be the only one of the turtles who can still reach Timothy, as the others didn't care much for him or his new mutant form last season.

Last edited by JH24; 10-06-2013 at 10:44 AM.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.