![]() |
|
|
#21 |
|
Resolutely Analogue.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 1,707
|
The design does look better here, but I still hate that mask, and I have a feeling that Casey'll be as under-articulated as the other non-turtles.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 663
|
I'm not toooooo trilled about the way he looks , I'm gonna Judge when I see better pics..
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/koenne69 My latest vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w4EerI70jg CollectionThread:http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=29340 Cowabunga! |
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 417
|
Does anyone know when Casey will hit toy shelves ?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: In a canister
Posts: 375
|
Looks more articulated than every other figure minus the turtles. And he comes on roller skates, that spiked glove, a bat and hockey stick. Hopefully the mask is removable. Not sure when it'll be out though. And I'll have to wait longer cos UK.
__________________
by Martinf
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 10
|
Toynewsi.com reports mask is removable, will come with a bat & hockey stick.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 185
|
Quote:
http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=20&itemid=21388 Spoiler:
Knees look articulated. Elbows definitely do not.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 | |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 | |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 16
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
More n'likely, sir. I wish the whole head was removable, because it looks like his hood helps keep the mask in place....
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 Last edited by Jester; 11-07-2013 at 07:04 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
Do you guys think they'll ever make Casey's bike as basic vehicle?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#31 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 185
|
I see what looks to be a peg in the elbow, now that you mention it. However the black plastic band going around elbow area looks solid. If there's movement, it appears to be a hidden joint, and looks like it would be very limited.
Then again this could just be a prototype and we're all overanalyzing it for nothing.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
|
Is it me or does Nick's Casey look like Skeletor's cousin with the mask on? As long as it can be removed is what will be the difference whether or not it is worth getting. At least the accessories are pretty good.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/ 30 years of Turtle Power! |
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 244
|
The mask is cool, but it's not Casey Jones.
The look of the mask should have been retained, this is a bit too different. The skeleton look is just wrong. Maybe I can't see the detail well enough but I'm not feeling it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#35 | |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Knoxville,TN
Posts: 996
|
Maybe more like Rorshach's cousin? You think they will do a variant figure of him like they did with Shredder? One with the mask and one without?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Resolutely Analogue.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 1,707
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 221
|
I cant wait for the figure, I am not a fan of the mask though,but I'm sure it'll grow on me
__________________
See You Space Cowboy |
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Knoxville,TN
Posts: 996
|
I was just saying they could maybe do that for the MOC collectors but I'm sure they probably wouldn't release something just for them ya know? I really would like to know if Playmates even consider collector's thoughts at all.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|