The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2014, 06:47 PM   #321
Sewer Sirens Podcast
Hench Mutant
 
Sewer Sirens Podcast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: America
Posts: 425
This may or may not consist of marketing, but recently we (Sewer Sirens Podcast) interviewed Andrew Farago (the author of the Ultimate Visual History book) about, well, his book. We touched on the content he has regarding the film, and he explains what's all included. If you'd like to take a listen, you can download it here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2

Or, if you prefer having an MP3 version, you can take a listen/download it here:

sewersirenspodcast.podbean.com

Enjoy!
__________________
Grady
Sewer Sirens Podcast

[email protected]

Check us out on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2

Follow us on Twitter: @SewerSirens https://twitter.com/sewersirens

Here's our site: http://www.podomatic.com/profile/sewersirenspodcast

Here's our blog: http://sewersirens.blogspot.com
Sewer Sirens Podcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 08:42 PM   #322
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Sirens Podcast View Post
This may or may not consist of marketing, but recently we (Sewer Sirens Podcast) interviewed Andrew Farago (the author of the Ultimate Visual History book) about, well, his book. We touched on the content he has regarding the film, and he explains what's all included. If you'd like to take a listen, you can download it here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2

Or, if you prefer having an MP3 version, you can take a listen/download it here:

sewersirenspodcast.podbean.com

Enjoy!
Totally check this out man keep up the good work

Also just picked up Orange @ Liter crush with mikey woot woot at the acme i work at (second job)
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:15 PM   #323
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Sirens Podcast View Post
This may or may not consist of marketing, but recently we (Sewer Sirens Podcast) interviewed Andrew Farago (the author of the Ultimate Visual History book) about, well, his book. We touched on the content he has regarding the film, and he explains what's all included. If you'd like to take a listen, you can download it here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2

Or, if you prefer having an MP3 version, you can take a listen/download it here:

sewersirenspodcast.podbean.com

Enjoy!
Thank you
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:22 PM   #324
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Adressed in the Collection thread

But thought i would add some photos here


__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:50 PM   #325
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
The Boston Ninja Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
i will admit aside from the glasses and proton pack donatellos look is starting to grow on me
__________________
I didn't choose the ninja turtle life. The ninja turtle life chose me.


https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:53 PM   #326
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
There is also this image on the Crush Soda site.
http://www.crushsoda.com/

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:30 PM   #327
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Man all of that is looking great...can't wait for this new trailer!
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:35 PM   #328
pdizzle
Stone Warrior
 
pdizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: east coast, usa
Posts: 529
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Man....these are awesome....love how they all have thier own setti.gs to fit their personalitys....
pdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:44 PM   #329
zodiac brave
Stone Warrior
 
zodiac brave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: san antonio, tx
Posts: 822
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boston Ninja Turtle View Post
i will admit aside from the glasses and proton pack donatellos look is starting to grow on me
all of em except mikey have grown on me. i'm still not a fan of his creepy wide mouth n big ol lips.

but i actually like the glasses on donnie.
__________________
what we were after, was lashings of ultra-violence.

zodiac brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:24 AM   #330
Sumac
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,129
What an ugly things. It's Old Mutant Brawly Reptiles.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:31 AM   #331
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
What an ugly things. It's Old Mutant Brawly Reptiles.
looks good to me....
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:38 AM   #332
TheJ-manTurtleMan
Stone Warrior
 
TheJ-manTurtleMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 646
Is that a power strip over Donatello's shoulder?
__________________
Hey Man! It's The J-Man!

"I love a little hot sauce on my pizza! I love a little hot sauce yes I dooo!"
TheJ-manTurtleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:40 AM   #333
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTron View Post
Is that a power strip over Donatello's shoulder?
I'm not sure. I know he has a security camera over one shoulder
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:54 AM   #334
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Don't think anyone posted this, Crush Soda also has one for April



I wonder if they have one for Splinter and Shredder.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 01:19 AM   #335
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
does anyone know how to pull the images off this webpage?
http://crush.hiprewards.com/Home/Login
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 01:30 AM   #336
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael_9859 View Post
does anyone know how to pull the images off this webpage?
http://crush.hiprewards.com/Home/Login
What, exactly?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 01:32 AM   #337
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
What, exactly?
the Turtles...I looked to see if I could find their file but I couldn't. I'm also pretty tired so that might account for my lack of success
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:21 AM   #338
Puddinpop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Tampa Florida
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael_9859 View Post
the Turtles...I looked to see if I could find their file but I couldn't. I'm also pretty tired so that might account for my lack of success
Two ways.. you can right click on the images and go to "save picture as" and then save it into your Computer.

Or you can right click the picture and go to "copy" and then go to where ever you'd like to post it on the internet and right click again and go to " paste ", that sometimes works for me.
But id go with the first option. It posts as a full picture without any links or anything.
If you have trouble feel free to PM me ok
Puddinpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:34 AM   #339
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddinpop View Post
Two ways.. you can right click on the images and go to "save picture as" and then save it into your Computer.

Or you can right click the picture and go to "copy" and then go to where ever you'd like to post it on the internet and right click again and go to " paste ", that sometimes works for me.
But id go with the first option. It posts as a full picture without any links or anything.
If you have trouble feel free to PM me ok
It wouldn't let me right click and save image...it wanted to save the entire website. I didn't know if by going into the page source you could possibly find them there
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 02:46 AM   #340
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Only results I got from the page source was the Crush & NT logos. No turtles. Tried all the common file types. Must be embedded into the code or html somehow.
I doubt the pictures are much bigger than they appear, you could just screen cap them.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.