The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2014, 11:45 PM   #2561
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Slash I do have a pic request if you have the time.

Do you think you can get some different angles and/or lighting on the new Leo so we can see the eyes better? They are hard to make out.

I am trying to tell if it is two colors (black with blue pupils) or if I'm seeing things.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:50 PM   #2562
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Those Leo eyes look almost as bad as the first run of Classics Donatello figure.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:16 AM   #2563
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
Those Leo eyes look almost as bad as the first run of Classics Donatello figure.
Dude that almost made me cry...not joking.
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:24 AM   #2564
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist
 
Spidergreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 1,423
Foot soldier is the most articulated figure.

Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:29 AM   #2565
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist
 
Spidergreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 1,423
Foot soldier is the best figure.
Best articulation, best/most accessories.
AND, he is short packed.... i think he will be the most valuable over time.
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:58 AM   #2566
DVD
Mad Scientist
 
DVD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Shanghai
Posts: 2,066
Really liking the van with the Leo. Second time I've bought a van as soon as and missed out. Figures tho, I've not even had an offer . So.... I have a couple of students heading to the US (or ToysrUS). I'm giving them some $$$ and a shopping list !! Haha! Hopefully I'll have the set in August.
DVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:12 AM   #2567
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
He also has reviews of all the other figures http://www.youtube.com/user/cejaman/videos he's one of my favorite toy reviewers., where's april?.
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:27 AM   #2568
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior
 
The Purple Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: the streets in norway 😉
Posts: 659
can we get some photo of the van please
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:30 AM   #2569
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
Those clear masks almost remind of the ones used by the busboy thieves in Police Academy 3.
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:52 AM   #2570
Raptor86
Stone Warrior
 
Raptor86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Palermo, Italy
Posts: 553
I have to say, that Splinter... is quite good. I think I will buy it and of course my Raph.
__________________
TMNTItalia
Raptor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:11 AM   #2571
Dākunaito
Foot Soldier
 
Dākunaito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: oregon
Posts: 235
I wonder why the Leo figures have the ascot yet we haven't seen it in any footage?
Dākunaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 06:21 AM   #2572
weizie
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 254
So what is the number to find them in target? The numbers I am finding in the thread pop up as not matching and item in the inventory system. So I am thinking I am using the wrong numbers.
__________________
weizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:06 AM   #2573
raphfan84
Stone Warrior
 
raphfan84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Winston-Salem NC.
Posts: 630
The DCPI is 087-06-0461 but I hope you have better luck than me because all 4 of the Targets in my area have them but will not sell them until July 6th! Iv tried to get them to sell them to me but none of them will! Looks like I'll be there at opening day July 6...
__________________
raphfan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:14 AM   #2574
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist
 
go_ninja84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: st. clair MI
Posts: 2,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vundi View Post
Those are the big ones, right? I picked up the 4-5 inch scale ones from Target on Tuesday. I actually kind of like them.
yes, and did anyone else notice even on these 11in figures Mike's chest is still not painted like the smaller figure? are they just getting lazy in paint apps, or is there a different reason. the figures on the back always look better then the actual figure in the package I've always wondered this
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:20 AM   #2575
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist
 
go_ninja84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: st. clair MI
Posts: 2,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by raphfan84 View Post
The DCPI is 087-06-0461 but I hope you have better luck than me because all 4 of the Targets in my area have them but will not sell them until July 6th! Iv tried to get them to sell them to me but none of them will! Looks like I'll be there at opening day July 6...
i have 2 Targets in my area the first one i went to i only bought Leo and successfully purchased him next day i tried to go back and get the rest thats when i got shot down and left the store in anger. yesterday i was gonna try the code at my other Target but i found the 11in figures on the shelf along with the Battle Shell for 19.99 i think somebody stocked the shelf with movie stuff to fill space when they shouldn't have, cause they rang up 21.99. after i complained about price difference they gave me the price for 19.99 plus bounty so i was pretty happy and will try that one next week for the smaller figures
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:24 AM   #2576
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist
 
go_ninja84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: st. clair MI
Posts: 2,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash32 View Post
So I called one of my local targets looking for the van now I knew they had but he told me some bs about them not coming till next Tuesday so I called the next store and bam got em
[IMG] IMAG0304 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG] IMAG0308 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG] IMAG0310 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG] IMAG0313 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG] IMAG0312 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG] IMAG0314 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
[IMG] IMAG0315 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
do you have a code for the van? i know its been asked before but it never gets answered how did you get it?
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:26 AM   #2577
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Make use of the multi-quote feature, please.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:26 AM   #2578
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Darn some target employees are so darn lazy, i asked them if they were selling the new TMNT stuff and they said no....
__________________

Last edited by Leolead; 06-14-2014 at 08:47 AM.
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:33 AM   #2579
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist
 
go_ninja84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: st. clair MI
Posts: 2,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Make use of the multi-quote feature, please.
sorry still trying to figure that out
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:55 AM   #2580
anti-hero
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 21
Do we have the dpci for that exclusive van or for the regular?
anti-hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.