The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2014, 10:23 AM   #401
Dākunaito
Foot Soldier
 
Dākunaito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: oregon
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Raph View Post
I'm expecting it to show up either today or sometime this week. Which could be why they had the YouTube videos removed because they're preparing to release the official trailer.
That makes sense and it would be awesome if it came out today, even with he usual recycled footage at 2:24 we should still get some fresh plot details or at least some more cool visuals.
Dākunaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 03:40 PM   #402
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Speaking of Marketing, Just saw this on Twitter
https://twitter.com/animaxent/status/479008716633567232
Quote:
@animaxent

Something wicked awesome this way comes... #TMNTMovie. Animax played a small role in the fun to come... http://fb.me/6CjL0KP2e
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 04:59 PM   #403
Xiewin
Stone Warrior
 
Xiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
Just saw the BTS TV spot on Nick, I must say that the martial arts performed by the actors look impressive. I wonder why they barely show any of it in the trailers...
Xiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:04 PM   #404
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiewin View Post
Just saw the BTS TV spot on Nick, I must say that the martial arts performed by the actors look impressive. I wonder why they barely show any of it in the trailers...
I hope someone recorded that.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:06 PM   #405
Xiewin
Stone Warrior
 
Xiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I hope someone recorded that.
I'll try to record it when I get the chance to catch it again.
Xiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:21 PM   #406
xChri5x
Stone Warrior
 
xChri5x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiewin View Post
I'll try to record it when I get the chance to catch it again.
__________________
xChri5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:25 PM   #407
DioLeo451
Hench Mutant
 
DioLeo451's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiewin View Post
Just saw the BTS TV spot on Nick, I must say that the martial arts performed by the actors look impressive. I wonder why they barely show any of it in the trailers...
Seriously oh man the Hype is real

Last edited by DioLeo451; 06-17-2014 at 09:00 PM.
DioLeo451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 05:55 PM   #408
Dgm tmnt
Random Punk
 
Dgm tmnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 24
I'm really hoping for a poster that is a copy of the original comic cover
Dgm tmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:19 PM   #409
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Sorry if it's kinda sloppy I tried but the skull is suppose to be the Ratking ed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PicsArt_1403050506885.jpg (99.5 KB, 53 views)
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:27 PM   #410
Dgm tmnt
Random Punk
 
Dgm tmnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolead View Post
Sorry if it's kinda sloppy I tried but the skull is suppose to be the Ratking ed
We can only hope a sequel has the rat king in it. He would make for a great villain in the next one
Dgm tmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:34 PM   #411
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
remember that video that everyone involved kept posting about on instagram, stunt doubles, make up artists, etc...maybe its finally setting to release -

...from Paramount Pictures AU:

__________________
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:48 PM   #412
Sewer Sirens Podcast
Hench Mutant
 
Sewer Sirens Podcast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: America
Posts: 425
A behind the scenes commercial? On Nick?

Man, I really want to see that. This better leak soon!
__________________
Grady
Sewer Sirens Podcast

[email protected]

Check us out on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2

Follow us on Twitter: @SewerSirens https://twitter.com/sewersirens

Here's our site: http://www.podomatic.com/profile/sewersirenspodcast

Here's our blog: http://sewersirens.blogspot.com
Sewer Sirens Podcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:06 PM   #413
graphic_content
Mad Scientist
 
graphic_content's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiewin View Post
I'll try to record it when I get the chance to catch it again.
PLEASE DO...I'd freaking love to see some BTS about the Martial Arts...man, it sucks not having tv. I really wish they would release this stuff online for the rest of us that don't watch (or don't have) NICK.
__________________
graphic_content is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:29 PM   #414
sh3llshocked
Foot Soldier
 
sh3llshocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: McKinney, TX
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphic_content View Post
remember that video that everyone involved kept posting about on instagram, stunt doubles, make up artists, etc...maybe its finally setting to release -

...from Paramount Pictures AU:

http://i.imgur.com/5aWp81l.jpg?1
I love the colors used in the TV image...hidden messages rock!
sh3llshocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:43 PM   #415
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
Waiting with bated breath to see if this is a precursor to awesome promo awesomeness...
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:56 PM   #416
xChri5x
Stone Warrior
 
xChri5x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901


Here's the thing.
__________________
xChri5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:57 PM   #417
Xiewin
Stone Warrior
 
Xiewin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by xChri5x View Post


Here's the thing.
Thank god I didn't have to record that...

edit: now that im looking at it again, I wonder what's going on between Raph and Leo in that small scene.

Last edited by Xiewin; 06-17-2014 at 11:03 PM.
Xiewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:03 PM   #418
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by xChri5x View Post


Here's the thing.
Excellent! you can see a little bit of the fight choreography
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:06 PM   #419
Leolead
Stone Warrior
 
Leolead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
Please let the trailer be out!
__________________
Leolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 11:10 PM   #420
xChri5x
Stone Warrior
 
xChri5x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 901
__________________
xChri5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.