![]() |
|
|
#681 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
vote for #teamdonatello through http://www.turtlereveal.com/ to help us unlock trailer 4
|
|
|
|
|
|
#682 |
|
Mouser
![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 12
|
why is it soo hard to vote for Donie !??
can anyone PM me the link for trailer 4 ? I dont think we will see it today. |
|
|
|
|
|
#683 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 468
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#684 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Toronto-ish
Posts: 341
|
I'm liking Raph's poster a little more after reading Mikey's 'Batman' joke.
![]() Come on Donnie!!! They may drag this out a bit. I hope they put the trailer up as soon as Donnie's poster is revealed and there's not more of a wait.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#685 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Palermo, Italy
Posts: 553
|
C'mon guys! We are almost there!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#686 | |||
|
So Long, Stinktown!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
|
Quote:
![]() ...hahaha, seriously? What!? Quote:
Quote:
Yep, you got us! We believed the thing you clearly stated was true!
__________________
Last edited by Bry; 06-24-2014 at 07:39 AM. |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
#687 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 468
|
eric sachs could still very well be shredder... how do you know hes not speaking to krang?...
87 cartoon shredhead took orders from krang.... krang has a robotic body... who knows.... |
|
|
|
|
|
#688 |
|
New Recruit
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1
|
Trailer #4 has leaked online in HD! http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=102458
|
|
|
|
|
|
#689 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 468
|
ugh its a dif language
|
|
|
|
|
|
#690 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Toronto-ish
Posts: 341
|
Quote:
HOLY ****. ![]() HOLY. ****.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#691 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 123
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#692 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Toronto-ish
Posts: 341
|
Quote:
...I'll take Fox bum, thankyouverymuch... But seriously. I'm impressed with the FX. Poop on the designs all you want (I'm a fan), but I'm SOOOOO glad we got realistic Turtles and not some Scooby Doo type ********.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#693 | |
|
So Long, Stinktown!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
|
Quote:
I mean... it's in Russian, right? So there's that. But... I don't see anything here to assuage my fears at all. IMO? The Turtles look like ugly Hulk monsters, they're throwing people around like rag dolls, the visual style is totally obnoxious, the mecha-Shredder is ludicrous and completely misses the point of the character, and there's... was that a joke about Vernon checking out April's ass during an action scene? Yeesh. Still looks pretty lousy to me, but to each their own!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#694 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 468
|
looked like shredder shot blades out at splinter and then another scene it looks like the blades going back in from where he shot them out
|
|
|
|
|
|
#695 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: oregon
Posts: 235
|
Dude this movie looks so fun, I can't wait to hear the English version!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#696 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 122
|
Although I can't understand a damn word... that... was... awesome!!
The faces and bodies looks sooooo much better in motion like that... and seeing some of the close ups, man... the level of detail! I'm pumped, sooooo pumped! |
|
|
|
|
|
#697 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
will wait for english
|
|
|
|
|
|
#698 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 54
|
looks like the real shredder isn't fichtner after all. the scarred japanese bloke definitely is!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#699 |
|
Stupid Rich
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
|
That trailer looks baller as f*ck. Love the long shot of Shredder just pulling out blades.
Really want to see the english and HQ version. Uh! I mean! BULLET DEFLECTING! HULK MONSTERS! NOSTRILS!
__________________
![]() @~<3 Mom~@ |
|
|
|
|
|
#700 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 442
|
Yeah at this point I don't care if YOU see the movie but I am seeing it 4 times
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| live action films, trailer |
|
|