![]() |
|
|
#941 | |
|
trash
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions). |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#942 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
And that, my friend, is how you respond to a comment that was obviously made solely to get a response. Good show.
Bonus Points for Date-Rape Raphael gif. |
|
|
|
|
|
#943 |
|
trash
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
|
I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. And lo, it was presented unto me.
__________________
![]() Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions). |
|
|
|
|
|
#944 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
"(Ahem)... Your 'Roofie-Colada', Miss O'Neil..."
|
|
|
|
|
|
#945 | |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,412
|
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#946 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
Indeed you did, sir. Indeed. You did.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#947 |
|
Weed Whacker
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,412
|
Seldom have I ever so painfully wished to be proven wrong.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#948 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
I know. Every time you and I actually agree on something, a unicorn unknowingly wanders onto the set of a Tom Cruise movie, gets horn-castrated by an oddly-effeminate Satanic figure, and dies. I can't stand it either.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#949 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
|
Okay, Leo... Lets stay on topic, please. No more roofied unicorns and whatever nonsense.
Good lord you guys have posted like madmen today... |
|
|
|
|
|
#950 | |
|
Y'all need Jesus
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
|
Quote:
I've seen the trailer a few times now. It just gets better. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#951 | |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
Quote:
Well, at least it looks like Raph got a nice eye color too, huh? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#952 | |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 42
|
Quote:
Your Donatello bullet gripe is legit, but I really wish people would stop complaining about things that you obviously need to watch the movie to get answers for. Splinter and Shredder had an encounter before since Splinter calls the Shredder. That could be the reason why the shadow figure (Saki) is all beaten up. If Splinter has always felt that Shredder was after him that could be why. A perfectly good explanation. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#953 | |
|
trash
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions). |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#954 |
|
Stupid Rich
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
|
I love Machias.
Seriously though. I can't get over how happy that trailer made me. From beginning to end I was just excited. There's a new ninja turtles movie coming out and it looks crazy! All four of them on top of some object that's falling from a high distance just seems very 'Ninja Turtles' to me.
__________________
![]() @~<3 Mom~@ |
|
|
|
|
|
#955 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
Being on a falling object is ninja-like? o.O
Leo does at least seem to be offering someone a ninjutsu kick at the end of the trailer at least. |
|
|
|
|
|
#956 |
|
Stupid Rich
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
|
It's 'Ninja TURTLES'. Just them getting into a crazy situation all together. Brings back OT memories and I love it to death.
Screw Ninjutsu purity and all that jazz.
__________________
![]() @~<3 Mom~@ |
|
|
|
|
|
#957 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,425
|
The trailer floored me--SO COOL! This thing looks like it's going to be a ton of fun. I've already made pizza/beer plans with old pals before the first screening.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#958 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: maryland
Posts: 122
|
Quote:
Example Poster A: That scene with Leo was "badass." Leo656guy: the turtles look like shrek. Poster B: This trailer has me excited. Leo656guy: The turtles look like shrek. Example Leo656guy: oroku saki isn't going to be in the film? This movie sucks *2 months later* Leo656guy: Whaaat oroku saki might be in the film? why keep it a secret from us. This movie sucks. And ABSOLUTELY if you open your mouth to say something you need to be able to defend your stance.. If not what's the purpose of having a discussion? isn't the point to find common ground or at least understand each others perspective? You rather people just run their mouths without rhyme or reason? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#959 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
|
Kind of over-simplifying my statements more than a little bit, but whatever, pal. I've stated, re-stated, and expanded upon my full opinions numerous times over the past year.
Two -TWO- comments in a day about a passing resemblance to Shrek, does not a "Haterade Parade" make. I wish I had time to splice together every comment I ever made on this movie, going back a year, so you and others could see how slowly and gradually they lost me with this film project. Because I really was pretty wide open in the beginning. I had a gradual change of opinion, and it's all been excruciatingly documented in gloomy detail. And as it is, I show up twice a month on average these days, so I think you cats should be able to handle a couple of days worth of dissent in between your endless cheerleading, no? I think so. There really is no issue here. |
|
|
|
|
|
#960 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Portugal
Posts: 884
|
Yeah, because that never happened on any of the other incarnations, and with an wooden Bo at that...
__________________
Life at best is bittersweet |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| live action films, trailer |
|
|