The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2014, 07:32 AM   #2781
fridaynightdestination
Banned
 
fridaynightdestination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Michigan
Posts: 553
Wait, are the movie toys available already?
fridaynightdestination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 07:54 AM   #2782
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by fridaynightdestination View Post
Wait, are the movie toys available already?
short answer: sort of.

read this thread and the toy sightings thread to find out. only the last several pages of each should be enough.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 05:57 PM   #2783
barbecue17
Thug
 
barbecue17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 79
Another Wal-Mart run where I've come back empty handed.

Did get another box of TMNT Gushers, though.
__________________
Barbecue17- he's cool, but rude.

If you're interested in action figure reviews and general tomfoolery, check out my blog: Action Figure Barbecue

Check out my action figure pictures on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbecue17
barbecue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 07:08 PM   #2784
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
i also bought the tmnt gushers. huge disappointment

first, they are not as good as the betty crocker fruit snacks. the juicy middle is kinda gross to me.

they aren't in TMNT shapes or branded-pouches either.

Only thing branded is the box, with a few punch-outs on the back of the box.

buy the betty crocker fruit snacks instead if you want a nick tmnt snack. those taste better, have TMNT shapes *and* the pouches are tmnt-themed.

gushers and fruit snacks are right next to each other in the grocery store too, making the decision really easy. Sure, you could get both... but just saying, if you're like me you'll be disappointed
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 07:54 PM   #2785
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
I loooooooooooooooove Gushers so I think I'll try them regardless. Didn't even know they existed.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:53 PM   #2786
barbecue17
Thug
 
barbecue17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: NC
Posts: 79
I should say that was not my first box of the TMNT gushers. I love them! I'm always waiting for green fruit juice to burst from my ears like in the old commercials, but it hasn't happened. Yet.
__________________
Barbecue17- he's cool, but rude.

If you're interested in action figure reviews and general tomfoolery, check out my blog: Action Figure Barbecue

Check out my action figure pictures on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbecue17
barbecue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:11 PM   #2787
Calizfynest
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 6
I got lucky and went to my walmart before work and was able to snag every figure but the April one, later in the day I found her in a different walmart.
Calizfynest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:39 PM   #2788
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Gushers? That's great.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:17 AM   #2789
Alongtmnt
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 19
I just picked all figures including april and ralph in disquise of the movie line only one still missing is regular ralph they did not have him.
__________________
Nickelodeon TMNT toy related channel:
www.youtube.com/sewerdojo
Alongtmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:33 AM   #2790
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
While I love Gushers, I gotta say, these are the crappiest Gushers I've ever had. Don't buy the TMNT Gushers. Suckville USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alongtmnt View Post
I just picked all figures including april and ralph in disquise of the movie line only one still missing is regular ralph they did not have him.
Who's Ralph?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:33 AM   #2791
Ungahs
New Recruit
 
Ungahs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
I found both of mine at Target ($8.99), i'd try there if you can't find them at WalMart
I've been to 3 Targets and 2 Wal-marts so far in my city and none of them have the movie figures yet.
Ungahs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:38 AM   #2792
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
There is no ralph action figure, so don't fret on not finding one.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:47 AM   #2793
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Why are my stores the only ones that want to play by the rules right now...
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:51 AM   #2794
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
Here's a better pic of the upcoming TMNT build a bears. They're so cute I dunno which one I wanna make.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TMNT.jpg (40.8 KB, 61 views)
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:56 AM   #2795
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Thanks for the pics.

Still not a fan of the TMNT build-a-bears... They just look a little strange to me.

The Pillow Buddies are nice though.

I do have a build-a-bear Spike (from MLP:FiM) and it's great.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:13 AM   #2796
Rukitron
Stone Warrior
 
Rukitron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Anaheim
Posts: 701
I got a pillow buddy Don. I'm pretty happy with him as is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20140606_004.jpg (95.9 KB, 29 views)
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:53 AM   #2797
Chris
Mad Scientist
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 1,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukitron View Post
Here's a better pic of the upcoming TMNT build a bears. They're so cute I dunno which one I wanna make.
Want them!!!
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 03:06 AM   #2798
FakeBritishAccent
Thug
 
FakeBritishAccent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukitron View Post
Here's a better pic of the upcoming TMNT build a bears. They're so cute I dunno which one I wanna make.
SOLD! I wanted to buy some TMNT plush dolls for my son, but I never liked the look of any of the ones I've seen. It'll probably add up real quick pricewise, but I wanna snag all four of these. Any word on the release date?
FakeBritishAccent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 05:26 AM   #2799
Cowabungawolf89
Stone Warrior
 
Cowabungawolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 591
I went into town two days ago and I grabbed my set of 2014 turtles from Walmart. There was huge fixture that had them on it along with the action feature turtles. Sadly I couldn't find the van or an April and Splinter figure though :/
__________________
Go Green Machine!
It's Ninja Time!
Turtle Power!
Cowabungawolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 09:29 AM   #2800
TheWarrior97
Foot Soldier
 
TheWarrior97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 219
There seems to be two variants of Slash, one with the Season 2 sticker and one without.

Rahzar also has the sticker

Newt and Splinter don't have sticker

Can anyone confirm and post a picture of the last three as variants?

Could this be a factory variation. The Slash without the sticker has this number OB4111. Can someone with the sticker tell me the production number on theirs

Thanks
TheWarrior97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.