The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2014, 10:30 PM   #2901
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,162
http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant...rds=newtralize

Rahzar is going to be in stock by Amazon July 10th for 11.99

Slash and Newtralizer are still being sold by 3rd party guys
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 10:39 PM   #2902
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior
 
BlueKatana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 652
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
I feel like if I get that , I'd keep it in the box
__________________
You know I got your back...just like a Turtle Shell!
BlueKatana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:12 PM   #2903
Slash32
Hench Mutant
 
Slash32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca.
Posts: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Do we know the price on those evolution packs?

If they want $20 they can keep it.

If it's 14.99 that's a lot better and I'll consider it

don't read too much into that. usually just means there is no stock for online ordering AT THE MOMENT not that they won't carry it online.
They're going to be about $17.99 and the 4 pack is $34.99

[IMG] IMAG0476 by the_real_slash, on Flickr[/IMG]
__________________
My Collection take a look tell me what you think thanks.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38168[/URL]
Slash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 11:33 PM   #2904
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer
 
Autbot_Benz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,162
FYI for those like me who missed out on getting the 2012 April O Neil figure, Ebay has tons loose with or without weapons for sale really cheap from China. I just bought one loose with weapon rack for $7.99 free shipping loose from Hong Kong.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 06:12 AM   #2905
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
Is there any video reviews out there for the movie turtle deluxe figures?
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 06:48 AM   #2906
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist
 
The Turtle Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueTurtle1 View Post
Is there any video reviews out there for the movie turtle deluxe figures?
Do you mean the 11" range, or the action feature ones?
__________________
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 06:59 AM   #2907
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
Do you mean the 11" range, or the action feature ones?
Yea the big ones.
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:12 AM   #2908
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist
 
The Turtle Terminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueTurtle1 View Post
Yea the big ones.
Mikey:

Don:

Leo:

Raph:
__________________

Last edited by The Turtle Terminator; 07-05-2014 at 03:06 PM.
The Turtle Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:22 AM   #2909
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
Grr, thanks but none of the videos are working for me
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 07:37 AM   #2910
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite
 
TheBlueTurtle1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 2,891
Ok man, they are working now. Thanks again bud.
__________________


http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 02:15 PM   #2911
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Either learn how to use the youtube embed tag here or don't use it please!

ONLY INCLUDE the part after the "watch?v="
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 02:26 PM   #2912
mikey0
Foot Elite
 
mikey0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 4,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Turtle Terminator View Post
Why?

Those are totally going to be pegwarmers. I can see grown collectors going for the single Leonardo, but only completist will buy these.

I wonder how they will keep the line going if the figures fly off the shelves (they will). It already needs more villains. I like what they did with the 2k7 set. They'll probably wind up doing it again.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 02:35 PM   #2913
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash32 View Post
They're going to be about $17.99 and the 4 pack is $34.99

http://<a href="https://www.flickr.c.../a>, on Flickr
Is the evolution set exclusive to a store?
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 02:43 PM   #2914
ninjaduck
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 26
Finally found the movie figures at a wal Mart in my area. The price sign above showed $8.97, grabbed the 4 turtles and went to self check out. Scanned all 4 and my grand total was $18 and some change. They all rang up at $4/each. Went back grabbed another 4 and 1 each of Splinter, April, Shredder, and foot. Anyone else have this luck today, or is that just one store?
ninjaduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 03:00 PM   #2915
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
Why?

Those are totally going to be pegwarmers. I can see grown collectors going for the single Leonardo, but only completist will buy these.

I wonder how they will keep the line going if the figures fly off the shelves (they will). It already needs more villains. I like what they did with the 2k7 set. They'll probably wind up doing it again.
The only negative thing about the 2007 movie line is that later playmates used the same molds and made them the figures for Back to the Sewers, instead of actually making a new final line for the characters that started in 2003. Shredder and the foot soldier looked they were the only new ones in that line.



These are just pictures I found on google.

This is why I hope the new series doesn't combine with the movie and stays a seperate show. Though I do hope there are a few more baddies being thought of for the movie line, I am not holding my breath for anything new coming out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaduck View Post
Finally found the movie figures at a wal Mart in my area. The price sign above showed $8.97, grabbed the 4 turtles and went to self check out. Scanned all 4 and my grand total was $18 and some change. They all rang up at $4/each. Went back grabbed another 4 and 1 each of Splinter, April, Shredder, and foot. Anyone else have this luck today, or is that just one store?
No way! I bought a April two days ago and she was regular price.
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"

Last edited by darthwahl56; 07-05-2014 at 03:07 PM.
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 03:18 PM   #2916
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Those cyber figures are sure...something.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 03:58 PM   #2917
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
I'm with you there, snake. You have to wonder what the thought process is behind these types of decisions... do they actually think that people won't notice?
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 04:05 PM   #2918
Omega
Thug
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 62
when and where will the evolution packs be?
Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 06:17 PM   #2919
TLCMathMan
Foot Soldier
 
TLCMathMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 110
SO ready for the Half-Shell Heroes merch to show up!
TLCMathMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 06:22 PM   #2920
Slash32
Hench Mutant
 
Slash32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca.
Posts: 353
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
Is the evolution set exclusive to a store?
Yes target
__________________
My Collection take a look tell me what you think thanks.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38168[/URL]
Slash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2014 tmnt figures


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.