The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2014, 08:46 PM   #861
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello19 View Post
So...you bought a TMNT pizza, and it didn't come with any "augmented reality" or "exclusive video codes" or whatever the hell they're trying to do with this promotion? What? This is literally the biggest waste of a TMNT promotion.
what a disappointment
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 08:56 PM   #862
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
If they found any augmented reality and video codes, I'm sure someone will eventually post them here, I bet it'll be clips from the movie.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:27 PM   #863
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
If they found any augmented reality and video codes, I'm sure someone will eventually post them here, I bet it'll be clips from the movie.
What about a QR code some where one the box?? that you have to use you phone to access
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:35 PM   #864
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by samxsteal View Post
What about a QR code some where one the box?? that you have to use you phone to access
QR Codes are usually just a link to a site.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:45 PM   #865
Sanjuro
Stone Warrior
 
Sanjuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 598
I made a Tweet about it

https://twitter.com/sanjurotsubaki/s...83328196538368

Voice your displeasure, maybe they'll send me a pizza box.

#TBTMNT is the official Pizza Hut tag.
Sanjuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 09:58 PM   #866
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
So I just checked the Guide on my Tivo about that TMNT Movie Behind the Scenes Special. It will air at 9:30pm EST right after the Kid's Choice Sports. Its called Inside The Action: The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie Special

Set your Tivo or whatever DVR you have to record it.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305

Last edited by TigerClaw; 07-08-2014 at 10:09 PM.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:03 PM   #867
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
I made a Tweet about it

https://twitter.com/sanjurotsubaki/s...83328196538368

Voice your displeasure, maybe they'll send me a pizza box.

#TBTMNT is the official Pizza Hut tag.
You're really mad about not getting a special piece of cardboard.
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:07 PM   #868
Sanjuro
Stone Warrior
 
Sanjuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stryker View Post
You're really mad about not getting a special piece of cardboard.
I'm not mad at all.

You seem to be in the wrong forum though.
Sanjuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:16 PM   #869
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
New Promo image
https://www.facebook.com/ninjaturtle...levant_count=1

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:27 PM   #870
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
I'm not mad at all.

You seem to be in the wrong forum though.
I wouldn't be mad, but I would be upset after they claim all these extra goodies or whatever...

That's kinda cool I guess...
__________________

Last edited by Jester; 07-08-2014 at 11:02 PM. Reason: 2x posts
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 10:39 PM   #871
Sanjuro
Stone Warrior
 
Sanjuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael_9859 View Post
I wouldn't be mad, but I would be upset after they claim all these extra goodies or whatever...
Yeah, that's the point. Otherwise I had no intention of getting Pizza Hut pizza for any reason.
Sanjuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:23 PM   #872
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
Yeah, that's the point. Otherwise I had no intention of getting Pizza Hut pizza for any reason.
I wouldn't either
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:35 PM   #873
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
Yeah, that's the point. Otherwise I had no intention of getting Pizza Hut pizza for any reason.
Honestly, if you seriously drove 14 miles for a pizza for the sole purpose of getting something TMNT-related, you should have asked about it on the phone. It seems to me that the TMNT-related stuff is going to roll out over the next few weeks, so expecting something on Day 1 wasn't too smart.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 12:03 AM   #874
pennydreadful
trash
 
pennydreadful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,546
At the risk of sounding like an old fuddy-duddy here, looking at this really makes my eyes hurt...
__________________


Creator of the Technodrome After Dark Discussion Group. PM for an invite (must be over 18 - no exceptions).
pennydreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 12:23 AM   #875
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja
 
samxsteal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Honestly, if you seriously drove 14 miles for a pizza for the sole purpose of getting something TMNT-related, you should have asked about it on the phone. It seems to me that the TMNT-related stuff is going to roll out over the next few weeks, so expecting something on Day 1 wasn't too smart.
in the nicest way possible I concur, Seriously these thing take time often And the announcement about the Augment reality Was just released yesterday(well two days ago because its late) im going to order three tomorrow and see what happens Im not expecting much But really i would expect much from Any pizza place they aren't McDonald's or burger king it a pizza joint they often never have crazy full out promotions for movies of anything of the such the Novel concept of Actually selling the "turtles Favorite pizza" I haven't ever seen anything like that before.
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
samxsteal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:47 AM   #876
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Another new Promo Image.
https://twitter.com/UIPSweden/status...230528/photo/1

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:53 AM   #877
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859
Stone Warrior
 
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: NYC Sewers
Posts: 955
That's just kinda lame...
__________________
A_Little_Too_Raph.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:11 AM   #878
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Ah, the ol' "three minutes in Photohop" online marketing campaign is still going strong. How much do you wanna bet these were made by an unpaid intern?

I mean... I know it's World Cup season, but who on Earth thought "moldy old soccer ball in a sewer tunnel" was a great way to promote a Ninja Turtles movie? And one that's out in only a month?

Kind of a cheap and lazy attempt to tie into a completely unrelated event, isn't it?
__________________
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:19 AM   #879
Sanjuro
Stone Warrior
 
Sanjuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Honestly, if you seriously drove 14 miles for a pizza for the sole purpose of getting something TMNT-related, you should have asked about it on the phone. It seems to me that the TMNT-related stuff is going to roll out over the next few weeks, so expecting something on Day 1 wasn't too smart.
I might agree with you, if they didn't have promo materials in store, the specialty pizza rolled out, and confirmed they had a special box along with the pizza.
Sanjuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:20 AM   #880
massakre
Foot Soldier
 
massakre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Indiana
Posts: 182
Am I the only one who just wants the pizza because it looks delicious? lol.. im just totally hungry looking at the pics
massakre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.