![]() |
|
|
#481 | |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#482 | ||
|
Kitchen Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
|
Quote:
Also Considering all the changes the did make to appease fans. I would not surprise me if the really focus in on the next movie,
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....love you mom... Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#483 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
|
Quote:
All I can do is hope that these people will take negative feedback into consideration when doing the sequel. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#484 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3,117
|
I have yet to see this movie yet but I rather not see the Technodrome as I feel they will make it too much like Transformers. Has Kevin or Peter given their thoughts on the movie?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#485 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 493
|
There is zero randomness when it comes to how batman, superman, thor, captain america, superman and x-men came to be. They made conscious decisions because of certain things, cap, thor, superman, and batman could have misused their gifts to become bad guys or just not save people and sit there, but they didn't, the same goes for the x-men.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#486 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,747
|
Noel Fisher agrees with the fans on what and who needs to be in the sequel.
Quote:
I'm glad to know that he and his three turtle brothers have a three picture deal. Last edited by ranger_scout; 08-16-2014 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Adding the link. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#487 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#488 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
|
Quote:
Please use Krang! please let Pete voice Leo please don't replace any of the Turtle's actors! Please don't replace Megan fox please use Leatherhead please don't over use Shredder please use Baxter stockman! please Let the Turtles have more screentime please find a way to incorporate Hamato yoshi into Splinter's origin Please don't use the lame IDW reincarnation origin Those are my wishes for the sequels.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#489 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 114
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#490 | |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
Quote:
And personally, as a Leo fan, I would not mind if Leo's voice was changed for the next, not in this case. I'm hopeful that they'll do right by Pete and Leo this next time. Knoxville had good moments, the rest of the time around those moments however... *sigh* Last edited by IndigoErth; 08-16-2014 at 04:08 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#491 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cali
Posts: 909
|
Quote:
Pete should have voiced Leo, I mean all the other Turtles sounded great! it would feel a lot more natural too pretty sure Knoxville won't be doing the motion capture, Knoxvilles an older guy, Pete is like 27/28 so yeah.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#492 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 195
|
My wish for a sequel is.....NO SEQUEL!!!
My other wish is that all copies of this horrible movie be erased so they are forced to create a movie that is worth anyone's time. This was a complete money grab. No substance at all. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE F*$k you MICHALE BAY
__________________
Check out http://theaggregatebook.com SHELLBACK ARTWORKS: http://www.facebook.com/ShellbackArtworks |
|
|
|
|
|
#493 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#494 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,214
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#495 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 195
|
Quote:
I should have known it was going to be bad, as long as they keep the explosions at a high rate Platinum Dunes will be happy no matter how horrible the film is (see transformers especially the last one)
__________________
Check out http://theaggregatebook.com SHELLBACK ARTWORKS: http://www.facebook.com/ShellbackArtworks |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#496 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#497 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 195
|
Actually I don't think so I just assumed they did since Michael bay directed them. See I'm so angry I can't even check my facts before I rant
__________________
Check out http://theaggregatebook.com SHELLBACK ARTWORKS: http://www.facebook.com/ShellbackArtworks |
|
|
|
|
|
#498 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 900
|
Quote:
They are responsible for the story, dialogue and run time. Solely blaming Michael Bay means that they could get away scott free for writing a sh**ty movie. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#499 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 21
|
I mean get over it already ^
|
|
|
|
|
|
#500 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 195
|
I blame everyone including myself for buying a ticket
__________________
Check out http://theaggregatebook.com SHELLBACK ARTWORKS: http://www.facebook.com/ShellbackArtworks |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|