The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2014, 04:21 AM   #161
Karai Samurai
Foot Soldier
 
Karai Samurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: the school with the turtle mascot
Posts: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeShifter View Post
I have that sneaking suspicion as well, that Fishface isn't entirely bad. I rewatched "Baxter's Gambet" and the backstory on his upbringing leads me to believe something could change in his views and actions.
Ooh, good theory! I've been a huge fan of Xever from the beginning and hated how he became useless after his mutation, and even more useless after Tigerclaw came along. Imagine when Bebop and Rocksteady get introduced. I'd love to see him shine again. Rahzar, however, will never switch sides.
__________________

Karai Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 08:10 AM   #162
TMNTFan9000
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 21
Anyone else besides me hoping for Shredder to be hit by the mutagen and become Super Shredder? We can finally get the fight with Super Shredder we never got in Turtles 2.
TMNTFan9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 08:17 AM   #163
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTFan9000 View Post
Anyone else besides me hoping for Shredder to be hit by the mutagen and become Super Shredder? We can finally get the fight with Super Shredder we never got in Turtles 2.
All of us want that. How would it work though? If mutagen mutates you into the last thing you touched, how would Shredder become a bigger version of himself.

Spoiler:
Unless, he touched himself.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 09:19 AM   #164
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
All of us want that. How would it work though? If mutagen mutates you into the last thing you touched, how would Shredder become a bigger version of himself.

Spoiler:
Unless, he touched himself.
Maybe, they will steal a plot from the Transformers movies, where the Transformers metal is organic. Perhaps Shredder will be given an organic bio suit from Kraang, and he gets molded into the suit as some sort of cyborg.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 09:28 AM   #165
ninja-zero
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 410
Wonder what happens now? What happened to Leatherhead?

And will we ever see Slash again?

It looks Leo will have to make new swords like before in 2003.
ninja-zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 09:32 AM   #166
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja-zero View Post
Wonder what happens now? What happened to Leatherhead?

And will we ever see Slash again?

It looks Leo will have to make new swords like before in 2003.
More than likely, yes on all accounts.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 10:18 AM   #167
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja-zero View Post
Wonder what happens now? What happened to Leatherhead?

And will we ever see Slash again?

It looks Leo will have to make new swords like before in 2003.
LH is definitely going to be in s3. Ciro or someone else involved with the show said so a while back. I forget who confirmed it on these boards, but it's here somewhere. And I'd say it's a pretty safe bet Slash is going to show up. I hope LH finds Splinter and the two team up with Slash at some point. I wonder if the rest of the mutants in NYC might have to work together so they can do the guerilla warfare thing on the Kraang and the Foot for a time. LH and Slash would make a pretty great team. Spiderbytes probably hates the Kraang. Snakeweed too. Looks like there's a pretty long Kraang hater line forming. All of these mutants probably have a bone to pick with them since they were imprisoned and undoubtedly tortured in some way. There's also Newtralizer to think about. He hates them too. Shredder's just asking to be on some mutant's hit list-- aside from the Turtles of course, since he cast his lot with the Kraang. Well, Either a mutant or Earth Protection. Always wanted to see Shredder VS Bishop. Doubt it'll happen, but who knows?
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 10:22 AM   #168
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
LH is definitely going to be in s3. Ciro or someone else involved with the show said so a while back. I forget who confirmed it on these boards, but it's here somewhere. And I'd say it's a pretty safe bet Slash is going to show up. I hope LH finds Splinter and the two team up with Slash at some point. I wonder if the rest of the mutants in NYC might have to work together so they can do the guerilla warfare thing on the Kraang and the Foot for a time. LH and Slash would make a pretty great team. Spiderbytes probably hates the Kraang. Snakeweed too. Looks like there's a pretty long Kraang hater line forming. All of these mutants probably have a bone to pick with them since they were imprisoned and undoubtedly tortured in some way. There's also Newtralizer to think about. He hates them too. Shredder's just asking to be on some mutant's hit list-- aside from the Turtles of course, since he cast his lot with the Kraang. Well, Either a mutant or Earth Protection. Always wanted to see Shredder VS Bishop. Doubt it'll happen, but who knows?
Eh, what if, what if word gets out now that Donatello knows how to make an anti mutagen, and what if Bishop finds out and uses his resources to track Donnie down and capture him, forcing him to make batches of it or else???
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 12:28 AM   #169
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
LH is definitely going to be in s3. Ciro or someone else involved with the show said so a while back. I forget who confirmed it on these boards, but it's here somewhere.
Peter Lurie announced on his website that Leatherhead would be in season 3.
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 12:32 AM   #170
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,791
Why do people ask if obvious important characters will appear in Season 3? Of course they will, its common sense.

I don't understand why there would be a doubt in anyones mind that Slash, Leatherhead, etc. will appear in the new season.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 12:54 AM   #171
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Eh, what if, what if word gets out now that Donatello knows how to make an anti mutagen, and what if Bishop finds out and uses his resources to track Donnie down and capture him, forcing him to make batches of it or else???
That wouldn't surprise me. Gotta turn those people back to normal somehow. I'd watch Bishop doing what he does best if they're going to make him similar to the 2k3 version.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 05:02 AM   #172
Chaotix12345
Mad Scientist
 
Chaotix12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,131
Slash was already confirmed to be in Season 3 back in January when Corey tweeted about recording it while including a pic of him and the main cast. There was also an Instagram thing posted shortly afterward that showed a bit of a script that included yon titanic terrapin in it. (As well as references to "stepping into another dimension.") So yeah, I'd say he's going to appear.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 05:30 AM   #173
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja-zero View Post
Wonder what happens now? What happened to Leatherhead?

And will we ever see Slash again?

It looks Leo will have to make new swords like before in 2003.
Since Splinter isn't around, I guess Donnie will make them. If the dude can build mechs and robots, seems he should be able to forge swords. lol
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 06:11 AM   #174
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
Since Splinter isn't around, I guess Donnie will make them. If the dude can build mechs and robots, seems he should be able to forge swords. lol
Or maybe he will forge it himself, like 4Kids Leo did.

Then again his primary weapon (at least for the beginning of Season 3) is going to be bow and arrow, with his swords tucked in as backup. I wonder who will be wielding the new weapons for the other three though, or maybe each turtle wield it themselves?

evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 06:41 AM   #175
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
Or maybe he will forge it himself, like 4Kids Leo did.

Then again his primary weapon (at least for the beginning of Season 3) is going to be bow and arrow, with his swords tucked in as backup. I wonder who will be wielding the new weapons for the other three though, or maybe each turtle wield it themselves?

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps8728a5ed.jpg
Thank you! I asked about this in the vision quests thread because I couldn't recall the elements. lol

I'm really looking forward to this. ^_^
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 07:56 AM   #176
drgon78
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,401
I wonder if Donnie's old anti-mutagen will work on the perfected mutagen or will he have to make a new version.
drgon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:06 AM   #177
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgon78 View Post
I wonder if Donnie's old anti-mutagen will work on the perfected mutagen or will he have to make a new version.
I wouldn't count on it. Donnie wasn't even sure if he can make a cure for Karai, which was mutated by a modified version of the "old" batch of mutagen.
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:32 AM   #178
MaximeLoonatic
Hench Mutant
 
MaximeLoonatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 285
You know what I want for this next season? I want them to undo the plot that Irma was a robot!!
I mean that was a real mess up! I really think that Irma was kidnaped before of the invasion and took her place, because it's impossible that she was a robot since the first season!
MaximeLoonatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:46 AM   #179
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximeLoonatic View Post
You know what I want for this next season? I want them to undo the plot that Irma was a robot!!
I mean that was a real mess up! I really think that Irma was kidnaped before of the invasion and took her place, because it's impossible that she was a robot since the first season!
Impossible as it sounds, it's now a double-edge sword that Ciro & co. took advantage of, ie. getting Kraang sub-prime to do something deemed impossible to earn the title of the Greatest Kraang spy in all of Dimension X! I am neither supportive nor offensive of the decision to make it this way, but I admit it's a clever plot twist that made perfect sense.
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:55 AM   #180
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by evan2000 View Post
Impossible as it sounds, it's now a double-edge sword that Ciro & co. took advantage of, ie. getting Kraang sub-prime to do something deemed impossible to earn the title of the Greatest Kraang spy in all of Dimension X! I am neither supportive nor offensive of the decision to make it this way, but I admit it's a clever plot twist that made perfect sense.
Totally agree with this.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.