The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2014, 11:53 AM   #321
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megchan View Post
To me he sounds a tad gruffer than Biggs, but the fact that Leo is still recovering works in his favor.
Plus it could also be said that his voice is probably going through that 'deepening phase' that guys have when growing up. He has quite the nice voice, I like it

Plus does anyone notice that one of the frogs has a pony shirt on, and it mentions friendship?
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 12:01 PM   #322
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,798
Seth's voice is awful and doesn't fit Nick's Leo at all. Why did they not just stick with Dom? Sounded almost identical to Biggs and he was improving to.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 12:22 PM   #323
Mona_Lisa
Stone Warrior
 
Mona_Lisa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Seth's voice is awful and doesn't fit Nick's Leo at all. Why did they not just stick with Dom? Sounded almost identical to Biggs and he was improving to.
I too think the should have stuck with Dom, because I could not tell the difference most of the time either! But if Seth will stick with the part. And they don't constantly change voices.... I'm cool with it.
__________________
Mona_Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 12:32 PM   #324
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Seems like Leo managed to get his broken Katanas back, but they're now blunt weapons.

evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 12:47 PM   #325
zantha
Random Punk
 
zantha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 37
the clip looks beautiful, the lighting and everything. I'm am just a little disappointed that Leo has to save his brothers. Is it only me that is getting annoyed with him getting all of the best fights and action. I mean, out of the turtles he had the best fight in the final. in last years final he was going to make a heroic sacrifice twice. it is getting very annoying from me. this has been my favourite version of Leo as I never liked him in any other version, now I am starting to dislike him.

I am also disappointed that is seems, though I cant say for sure that any development that Donnie could have had from being in charge and dealing with guilt is not going to happen. I feel like they have to be building to something with him. with all of the promises he makes and the way he blames himself for things that are not is fault, but it just doesn't seem to be happen.
zantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 12:55 PM   #326
Chinibio
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 17
I just had to throw out my weird idea of that creep mutant... Since we can only see two captured turtles, and creep has Casey's mask, could it be that this is a clever scheme to get Leo's confidence back? By making him save the others. This might be a little long shot thought. It just came to my mind out of nowhere. And it would be kind of cruel for them, to make him fight when he is still injured


Ok never mind.. I just watched the clip again. It would not move that nicely if it were a costume.
Chinibio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:06 PM   #327
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinibio View Post
I just had to throw out my weird idea of that creep mutant... Since we can only see two captured turtles, and creep has Casey's mask, could it be that this is a clever scheme to get Leo's confidence back? By making him save the others. This might be a little long shot thought. It just came to my mind out of nowhere. And it would be kind of cruel for them, to make him fight when he is still injured
The way Donnie says Leo's name in that clip sounds like he is saying "Leo's in no condition to be fighting."

It's possible that Casey was attacked first but managed to escape. He tells the others what he encountered in the woods. Donnie, Raph, and Mikey go to check it out, and get jumped by the Creep. Mikey is the only one who is able to get back and inform April and Casey that the Creep has both Donnie and Raph. Leo overhears it from where ever he's moping, and realizes he can't just stay there and do nothing.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:11 PM   #328
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
First clip of Seth Green as Leo plus a q&a with Green:

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/tv/te...lvrit=57774#/0

Also reveals that Napoleon isn't the only Punk Frog.
http://latimesherocomplex.files.word...napoleon_c.jpg
Leo sounds good. He's maturing.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:13 PM   #329
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
The Creep looks like a combination of Jason and Swamp Thing. Based on concept pictures from Nick, looks like Donnie will also be getting the mask the creature is wearing.
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:14 PM   #330
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
The Creep looks like a combination of Jason and Swamp Thing. Based on concept pictures from Nick, looks like Donnie will also be getting the mask the creature is wearing.
The mask is Casey's.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:15 PM   #331
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
The mask is Casey's.
I looked up the concept pictures again and saw it was a different mask on Donnie, just looked similar to my recollection. Still looks like Swamp thing and Jason.
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"

Last edited by darthwahl56; 09-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:18 PM   #332
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthwahl56 View Post
I know, but it was also in the concept pictures like that as well.
In the mystic turtles concept, or the Creeps?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:24 PM   #333
ShelleyQuick
Foot Soldier
 
ShelleyQuick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Spring Hill, Florida
Posts: 134
This Creep dude looks like a mix between Victor Crowley(Hatchet) and Jason, and it's awesome. I can't wait to see this episode.
__________________
Just a small town girl in a great big world.

ShelleyQuick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:24 PM   #334
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
The mask is Casey's.
I think I'm going to resist watching this clip, but do we know if this new mutant is able to speak? Hope so. Interesting mask fixation he's got there.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:27 PM   #335
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
Creep looks great.

Love the music for this ep... they are not even trying to hide what a huge Friday The 13th homage this is. The music feels like it's pulled right from it. That, or the Halloween movies.

I do dig Seth as Leo. No complaints here. I do have a concern though... that the new voice is VERY different from Season 1 and 2 Leo... it's going to be jarring. I'm sure all the kid fans are going to notice too. When I was a kid, I definitely noticed stuff like that.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:28 PM   #336
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist
 
darthwahl56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: I live in a Sewer.
Posts: 1,119
Let's just say that The Creep is a "Horror"ible combination
__________________


"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:34 PM   #337
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Seth sounds really, really good as Leo.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:35 PM   #338
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
The way Donnie says Leo's name in that clip sounds like he is saying "Leo's in no condition to be fighting."

It's possible that Casey was attacked first but managed to escape. He tells the others what he encountered in the woods. Donnie, Raph, and Mikey go to check it out, and get jumped by the Creep. Mikey is the only one who is able to get back and inform April and Casey that the Creep has both Donnie and Raph. Leo overhears it from where ever he's moping, and realizes he can't just stay there and do nothing.
That's Mikey with Donnie not Raph, you can see Mikey's Nunchucks in that pic.



Someone on Tumblr thinks that Raph is inside Creep
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.


Last edited by Vicky82; 09-25-2014 at 01:58 PM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:36 PM   #339
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
I think I'm going to resist watching this clip, but do we know if this new mutant is able to speak? Hope so. Interesting mask fixation he's got there.
I am hoping he doesn't speak, because having a silent monster like that is a lot more creepy and eerie then something that can talk. Talking kind of 'humanizes' them, and removes some of the sinister feeling.

I'm wondering if Creep has been around a long time, and if the frogs see him as a boogeyman?
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:38 PM   #340
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalwolf View Post
I am hoping he doesn't speak, because having a silent monster like that is a lot more creepy and eerie then something that can talk. Talking kind of 'humanizes' them, and removes some of the sinister feeling.

I'm wondering if Creep has been around a long time, and if the frogs see him as a boogeyman?
I hope he can't talk.

Spoiler:
What if Creep is Casey?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.