![]() |
|
|
#761 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
I was hoping it'd be up in time for me to watch it on me lunch break
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#762 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 840
|
Quote:
Spoiler:
Also, a lot of people assuming April's mum is dead. I don't think anyone on the show, April or Kirby etc, has ever said she's dead. It comes across that way, but missing and dead are not the same. I'd like mummy O'Neil to be Neutrino - I think that'd be a 'rad' way to introduce that race to the series. I reckon she met Kirby at some flower power festival.
__________________
"You don't see (Shredder) calling Rahzar 'Chris'." victory_angel "When it's not what I'd like it to be, I still enjoy it." ElectricN Last edited by kelligrafie; 10-03-2014 at 01:44 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#763 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,401
|
April said her mom is dead but that doesn't mean it is true just what she thinks. We never got any detail of why she thinks that.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#764 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#765 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Yes, it's on at 8/7c. I'm on central time so it's on at seven for me. Two more hours. Yay!
As for April's mom, all April has said is that she "lost" her mother, and I think we all have assumed that she's dead. But after "The Kraang Conspiracy" aired, I began to think that perhaps April's mom is still out there, and now I find out I'm right. Can't wait for this.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#766 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#767 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Tonight's the night, everyone!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#768 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
|
I don't know if I should stay up or not as it will be 1am here when it airs in the US. I just crossing my fingers someone will livestream it but if not I'll end up spoiling myself by reading Twitter/Tumblr.
If I go to bed before it starts, hopefully someone will have the episode up when I wake up in the morning but will have to go thru my Tumblr to find it which will be full of spoilers. I think i'll have to go with the 2nd option.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#769 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 72
|
My one hope for Season 3 is that they don't make Karai Wingnut 2.0. Ciro said they mutated her for a 'meaningful mutation', so I'll be optimistic.
Also I don't want them to rush through the North Hampton arc. The return to New York should be big, most likely the mid-season special. Some episodes that focus on Splinter trying to stay hidden without the turtles in New York would be great too. |
|
|
|
|
|
#770 |
|
Puppet Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 2,825
|
Guess someone beat me to the punch with posting about Seth Green's voice preview.
I've seen the clip and it isn't really enough for me to pass judgement on the voice just yet. He only says 1 line, and to be honest, all I can hear is Chris Griffin from Family Guy. But like I said, it's not enough for me to judge yet. I need to hear more. Not seeing the new episode on Nick.com yet.
__________________
- - - 1990 > OotS > TMNT 2014 > Turtles Forever > TMNT III > SotO > TMNT 2007 "Can't we all just get along?" - pennydreadful "...bitchy people are what make fan forums insufferable when they don't need to be." - B-Man "Act like freakin' adults for goodness sake." - Jester "Tough guys with tiny voices." - Commenter 42
Last edited by THGhost; 10-03-2014 at 05:05 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#771 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Jumpin' Jimminy Christmas how is the episode not on anything yet?
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#772 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
|
Hasn't it aired there? Any intro changes?
The ep isn't on the site yet? |
|
|
|
|
|
#773 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: indiana
Posts: 419
|
So what did everyone think? I liked the obvious homage to the first movie. Am I the onlyone he saw the homage to friday the 13th as well.
I liked that they explained leo's new voice but man is that going to tak esome getting used to. |
|
|
|
|
|
#774 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
|
I don't hate Leo's new voice but it's going to take a while to get used to Seth Green.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#775 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#776 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#777 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
|
What about Karai?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#778 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#779 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#780 |
|
Merchandise Maniac
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 5,919
|
Any chance that anyone can use this promo pic to put in the OP?
![]() I would have done it myself, but my original thread was merged with another S3 thread for some reason, so I can't. Also means I won't be able to do the episode guide like I did with S2. Last edited by Donatello19; 10-03-2014 at 06:52 PM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| nick, season 3 official info |
|
|