The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2014, 08:14 AM   #801
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
So, with the season finale, we've already seen where people have shown how the Leo arc was actually mirroring panels straight from the comics, what other infamous Mirage comic book scenes depicting the other three Turtles could be used in future episodes to mirror?
'The Good, the Bad and Casey Jones' did a good job adapting the Raph one shot.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 08:29 AM   #802
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yes, it really did, and I'm eager to find out how Raph got that chip on his plastron.

As for what I hope for in season 3:

1. More farm stuff because it's nice to have a change of scenery.

2. An awesome Return to New York adaptation for later down the road.

3. More Leo stuff, but I'm biased, okay?

4. Apriltello to finally be the canon pairing.

5. Renet.

6. Bishop for sure.

And that's all I can think of right now. Oh, and I love Seth as Leo. He's awesome.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 08:31 AM   #803
kelligrafie
Stone Warrior
 
kelligrafie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Huddersfield, UK
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTurtle View Post
What are everyone's top 3 most wanted or hoped for reveals for season 3? Mine are a human Irma, Leonardo vs Shredder, and more Earth Protection Force.
1. An end to the Donnie/Casey/April triangle.

2. I would - I doubt it will happen - like to see if Mona Lisa shows up. I was looking at Turtlepedia and sorry if I'm wrong here, but she's only really ever appeared in that one episode of the 80's toon. That's the impression I have? Yet how many one-off characters have made such an impact on the fanbase? I just want to see the angle Nick would take on her.

3. A bit more intensity in terms of turtles fighting the villains. Maybe a few more one-on-ones with Shredder, Tiger Claw etc. That's a good chance, while they're conversing mid-battle to find out a bit more about the villains, their backgrounds, how they got to be what/where/who they are now from their perspective. It gives more depth to them.
__________________
"You don't see (Shredder) calling Rahzar 'Chris'." victory_angel
"When it's not what I'd like it to be, I still enjoy it." ElectricN
kelligrafie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 09:23 AM   #804
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
'The Good, the Bad and Casey Jones' did a good job adapting the Raph one shot.
Could you actually take pages from the book and compare it to scenes in the episode like peopel were doing in The Invasion with Leo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Yes, it really did, and I'm eager to find out how Raph got that chip on his plastron.

As for what I hope for in season 3:

1. More farm stuff because it's nice to have a change of scenery.

2. An awesome Return to New York adaptation for later down the road.

3. More Leo stuff, but I'm biased, okay?

4. Apriltello to finally be the canon pairing.

5. Renet.

6. Bishop for sure.

And that's all I can think of right now. Oh, and I love Seth as Leo. He's awesome.
Yes. I agree. I so want to see this music box. When we finally see it, it's pretty much a confirmation that those controversial storyboards are true! The melt downs around her are going to be quite entertaining if this all plays out.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 09:34 AM   #805
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Could you actually take pages from the book and compare it to scenes in the episode like peopel were doing in The Invasion with Leo?



Yes. I agree. I so want to see this music box. When we finally see it, it's pretty much a confirmation that those controversial storyboards are true! The melt downs around her are going to be quite entertaining if this all plays out.
Pretty sure those story boards didn't confirm Apritello they just confirmed Donnies getting a kiss . I'm pretty sure Ciro confirmed April would like casey anyways .
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 09:39 AM   #806
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninturtle View Post
Pretty sure those story boards didn't confirm Apritello they just confirmed Donnies getting a kiss . I'm pretty sure Ciro confirmed April would like casey anyways .
Yeah, Donnie's getting a kiss. On the MOUTH!

Actually, Ciro said nothing of the sort. Nothing! Why do you think Ciro and co made this whole story about April being a teen and not a woman, and not being 100% human, and that there are going to be episodes that show that her mother may have not been human at all? It's so that if she does go to Donnie, it's not such a shock anymore. Follow the breadcrumbs man, follow the breadcrumbs.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 10:35 AM   #807
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Yeah, Donnie's getting a kiss. On the MOUTH!

Actually, Ciro said nothing of the sort. Nothing! Why do you think Ciro and co made this whole story about April being a teen and not a woman, and not being 100% human, and that there are going to be episodes that show that her mother may have not been human at all? It's so that if she does go to Donnie, it's not such a shock anymore. Follow the breadcrumbs man, follow the breadcrumbs.
Ciro did say that it was at an interview after sdcc 2013 last year and said that april would like casey did you see wormquake . And in a chinatown ghost town when they in the rink with casey irma said something like " i don't know what you see in him " which immplys she likes him . And Ciro said he made her a teen so she could bond with the turtles more or something like that . April being half alien could be a way to explain her powers not to ship apritello
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 10:46 AM   #808
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninturtle View Post
Ciro did say that it was at an interview after sdcc 2013 last year and said that april would like casey did you see wormquake . And in a chinatown ghost town when they in the rink with casey irma said something like " i don't know what you see in him " which immplys she likes him . And Ciro said he made her a teen so she could bond with the turtles more or something like that . April being half alien could be a way to explain her powers not to ship apritello
No he didn't, stop putting words into his mouth. For starters, he never spoils anything in the show, and second, he never said that because he knows it's got the fans guessing. Follow the breadcrumbs dude! And, even then, what if he did say she likes Casey. She also liked Irma, and likes Leo, Splinter, Raph and Mikey, but she's always running to, hugging onto, kissing Donnie! Always.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 11:53 AM   #809
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist
 
Ninturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
No he didn't, stop putting words into his mouth. For starters, he never spoils anything in the show, and second, he never said that because he knows it's got the fans guessing. Follow the breadcrumbs dude! And, even then, what if he did say she likes Casey. She also liked Irma, and likes Leo, Splinter, Raph and Mikey, but she's always running to, hugging onto, kissing Donnie! Always.
She hugs and runs to casey alot too and its implyed she told irma she likes casey . even donnie knows this as hevsaid she liked casey in yesterdays episode theres clues for both sides .
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 12:05 PM   #810
Ursalink
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 136
Any previews for next episode, please?
Ursalink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 01:30 PM   #811
espelp
New Recruit
 
espelp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: World
Posts: 2
Yeah, Raph does need a lot more focus. I don't really enjoy the way he's been treated in season 2 and I really hope that in season 3 they handle him better. Not every Raph-focused episode has to be about his temper. There are other unexplored sides to him and we don't get to see those in favor of developing Leo and Donnie. Not that I don't like these characters, I do. But all the turtles need their time to shine.

I'd really like to see Angel, like others have suggested. Maybe she could be Casey's childhood friend (or maybe even his younger sister) and he asks Raph for help to keep her away of the wrong path. I don't know, I'd just really like that.

I also heard some people talking about the story behind Raph's plastron chip and how we'll get to learn about it in this season. Are there any sources to that?
espelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 01:57 PM   #812
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by espelp View Post
I also heard some people talking about the story behind Raph's plastron chip and how we'll get to learn about it in this season. Are there any sources to that?
It was mentioned in the Ultimate Visual History book page 180/181.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 03:56 PM   #813
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Take it for what you will, but it looks like Kraang Sub-Prime MAY have a comeback:

http://instagram.com/p/tOEeX4IB3v/

Quote:
brandon_auman
We haven't seen the last of Subprime either... Muahahaha
Also this:

Quote:
brandon_auman
Subprime IS the real Irma )
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 04:12 PM   #814
RedOnYellow
Thug
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
Take it for what you will, but it looks like Kraang Sub-Prime MAY have a comeback:

http://instagram.com/p/tOEeX4IB3v/



Also this:
I know a lot of people were upset with this reveal, but Krang Subprime might have been my favorite part of the finale. He was so damn hilarious.

"FOOLED YOU! FOOLED YOU ALL!"
RedOnYellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 04:15 PM   #815
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOnYellow View Post
I know a lot of people were upset with this reveal, but Krang Subprime might have been my favorite part of the finale. He was so damn hilarious.

"FOOLED YOU! FOOLED YOU ALL!"
Same here dude.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 04:22 PM   #816
Jinxed-Outtaluck
Random Punk
 
Jinxed-Outtaluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 32
I've watched the new ep like 3 times now. Seth's voice was...umm...jarring at first. I was almost disappointed but after watching a few more times I can officially say that I'm used to it We have 2 WHOLE seasons to go and I think Seth is going to take Leo exactly where he needs to go. I'm pretty excited for the future!
Jinxed-Outtaluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 04:26 PM   #817
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,784
Why would anyone want to see Krang sub-prime again? He was such a one-note character. Without the Irma surprise there's nothing interesting.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 04:29 PM   #818
Jinxed-Outtaluck
Random Punk
 
Jinxed-Outtaluck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelligrafie View Post
1. An end to the Donnie/Casey/April triangle.
Unfortunately, I dont think the triangle will ever officially end. It's gone on this long and it's a huge part of the show's canon. My own headcanon is that Donnie will always always love April but eases back after awhile. If Casey and April ever got married he would be sad but supportive.

I think what this show reaaallly needs to do is make Casey and April official. I honestly dont think she's going to end up with Donnie and playing around with his chances/feelings hurt my heart
Jinxed-Outtaluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 04:31 PM   #819
RedOnYellow
Thug
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Why would anyone want to see Krang sub-prime again? He was such a one-note character. Without the Irma surprise there's nothing interesting.
A Krang with actual personality who pilots killer robots and loves its job? What's not to like? Are you crazy?
RedOnYellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 04:32 PM   #820
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedOnYellow View Post
A Krang with actual personality who pilots killer robots and loves its job? What's not to like? Are you crazy?
He really wasn't doing anything than spouting gag lines.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.