![]() |
|
|
#901 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#902 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,321
|
This looks hilarious, but I'm gonna miss it. =/
I'm gonna be at NYCC getting turtley secrets. :3 |
|
|
|
|
|
#903 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,793
|
I get the feeling this episode is going to be this seasons "Pizzaface" type episode where most will hate it but some will find it funny.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#904 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 98
|
And Leatherhead.
__________________
"Come get some."
![]() Last edited by Zatoichi; 10-06-2014 at 02:33 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#905 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#906 |
|
Thug
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 98
|
Just adding to what Coola's post on Mikey having a crush on Bradford.... Oh never mind.
Anyways, anyone else want an episode this season that shows what is going on with Splinter, Slash, Leatherhead, and Karai back in New York while the turtles are at the farm?
__________________
"Come get some."
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#907 |
|
British Bloke
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
|
Perhaps its a Sloth & Chunk thing.
Enjoyed the 1st episode last week. Nice to see the writers do more with the farm location like 2K3 did. |
|
|
|
|
|
#908 |
|
Ninjutsu Master
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#909 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 37
|
I am looking forward too the next episode, but I am also worried. I miss the cool Donnie episodes from season one and start of season two. like monkey brains, metalhead and pulveriser episodes. where he got development, and things I always wanted to see addressed were. like how he feels about his weapon. (to me in all versions he always seemed the most detached from his weapon, maybe because he doesn't have the same one for long) and how his intelligence can be a problem in a fight, when you over think things. it started out so well. now he just seems to be the but of jokes and when he does do something important it get pushed aside a little. I hope this one will be less goofy then the promo makes it out to be, like shellache.
__________________
24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...alsgo1_250.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
#910 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Saw the preview on Nick yesterday, and this episode looks hilarious. When I saw Bigfoot, I immediately thought of the Bigfoot from A Goofy Movie and started laughing when he kissed Donnie. I wonder if he'll find a radio or headphones and groove to "Stayin' Alive" by The BeeGees.
And, Cubed, bisexuality is when you're attracted to both males and females.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#911 |
|
Random Punk
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 37
|
that would be so funny. especially since Rob Paulsen was in the goofy movie.
__________________
24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...alsgo1_250.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
#912 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#913 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
|
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#914 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#915 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
|
I knew what character he played but didn't really recall the extant name. I didn't want to have to say "He played Max's fat friend."
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#916 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#917 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
|
Quote:
Is this going to be the new thing now that a guy can't be a friend to another guy (especially deep friends!) without it being automatically assumed it's because they want to jump into their pants? Many males are already afraid of showing too much affection to each for fear of sending off the wrong signal, now merely liking someone means that you want to get it on. I wish people would stop assuming with their crotch, this is getting ridiculous.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#918 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Spring Hill, Florida
Posts: 134
|
I may or may not have to tried to make cheese sculptures from Cheez Whiz because of those movies. Well I tried and failed a lot, I really, really loved the movies!
__________________
Just a small town girl in a great big world.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#919 |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#920 | |
|
"ME"
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
|
Quote:
Is April holding what I think she's holding? Last edited by JTH; 10-06-2014 at 04:04 PM. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| nick, season 3 official info |
|
|