The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2014, 11:51 AM   #1181
PangolinFeets
Mad Scientist
 
PangolinFeets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,321
In regards to the next episode that I found refreshing (concerning Casey):
Spoiler:
It shows Casey being an actual human instead of a giant douchebag the entire episode. He has some pretty nice scenes with April. I feel like all he's ever doing lately is hitting on April, beating **** up, or acting like an ass. So its cool to see him sit down and talk with April like she's a real person.
PangolinFeets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 11:51 AM   #1182
brosuke_hanamura
Random Punk
 
brosuke_hanamura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Ontario
Posts: 27
Cubed, if you want blonde, fat, american Hun then go the 4kids series.
brosuke_hanamura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 11:58 AM   #1183
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Not if he doesn't have blonde hair. It would be as if Bebop didn't have a purple mohawk.
Not every revision of a character has to be exactly the same. Take all the different Marvel universes. They either make small changes or big ones like Ultimte Deadpool from the comics. It's a different universe. Not everything will be the same.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 11:59 AM   #1184
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy
 
TurtleTitan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Speed Force
Posts: 7,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Not every revision of a character has to be exactly the same. Take all the different Marvel universes. They either make small changes or big ones like Ultimte Deadpool from the comics. It's a different universe. Not everything will be the same.
^ This. Couldn't have said it better myself.
__________________



TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:02 PM   #1185
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
^ This. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Thanks. If Marvel or DC can make major design changes, why can't turtles?


Nooooooo Muh Mohawk
Nooooooo Muh Hun
Nooooooo Muh Bebop
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:02 PM   #1186
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

Kraang Prime IS the real Krang so I have no concerns about that. Ciro is lucky he got Bebop right. As for Rocksteady at least he's still white and has blonde hair, and I'm hoping the mutation "changes his vocal cords" to remove the Russian accent.
Err... He still sounds like his old self in the spoiler clips, even after mutation. You're just going to have to get used to it, Cubed.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:08 PM   #1187
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by brosuke_hanamura View Post
Cubed, if you want blonde, fat, american Hun then go the 4kids series.
Hun was fat? I thought he was just muscularly huge, like Arnold Schwartzenegger.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:10 PM   #1188
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
There's a video already.



The cryogenic glass chamber reminds me of Mr Freeze's wife from Batman & Robin movie..
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:13 PM   #1189
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Not every revision of a character has to be exactly the same. Take all the different Marvel universes. They either make small changes or big ones like Ultimte Deadpool from the comics. It's a different universe. Not everything will be the same.
True that! Wolverine was short, stocky, not exactly visually pleasing and a real f#$%^cking asshole. In the movie, he was drop dead gorgeous, rough around the edges, but a real sweetheart underneathe it all.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:15 PM   #1190
brosuke_hanamura
Random Punk
 
brosuke_hanamura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Ontario
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Hun was fat? I thought he was just muscularly huge, like Arnold Schwartzenegger.
I dont know, his arms are definitely like Arnold but the torso and gut I'm pretty sure is fat.
brosuke_hanamura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:15 PM   #1191
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
True that! Wolverine was short, stocky, not exactly visually pleasing and a real f#$%^cking asshole. In the movie, he was drop dead gorgeous, rough around the edges, but a real sweetheart underneathe it all.
I hate comic Wolverine, although he's been better recently.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:27 PM   #1192
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
I always suspected Hun to be Asian if we were to get him in this series. After all, the Purple Dragons seem to be an ethnic gang in this incarnation. I just expected him to be huge still.

I'm fine with Teenage Evil Bruce Lee though. Especially if he's Bauza.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:27 PM   #1193
Darthknuxward
Hench Mutant
 
Darthknuxward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Depths of Karzahni
Posts: 309
Curtosy of Headbands:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (65.0 KB, 20 views)
__________________
Insane? I prefer the term "creative", but I guess there isn't much difference between the two in the end, is there?

Quote:
Originally posted by The True Shredder
I give a rat's ass. I killed Master Splinter and will give you his rat's ass!

Quote:
Originally posted by snake
WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

FEEL MY FREEZE!

I'm not quite dead.
Darthknuxward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:29 PM   #1194
PangolinFeets
Mad Scientist
 
PangolinFeets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
There's a video already.



The cryogenic glass chamber reminds me of Mr Freeze's wife from Batman & Robin movie..
Lol, that's my video. I just posted it an hour ago.

I also posted the videos from the Korra panel, if anyone's interested in that. There was a particularly awesome speech from Janet Varney and a silly video about how the VA's prepare for each session.

I also have a bunch of the concept art pictures from both panels, but I think most of that stuff is posted online already.
PangolinFeets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:34 PM   #1195
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
I always suspected Hun to be Asian if we were to get him in this series. After all, the Purple Dragons seem to be an ethnic gang in this incarnation. I just expected him to be huge still.

I'm fine with Teenage Evil Bruce Lee though. Especially if he's Bauza.
Same here. I think new Hun looks pretty badass.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:34 PM   #1196
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by PangolinFeets View Post
Lol, that's my video. I just posted it an hour ago.

I also posted the videos from the Korra panel, if anyone's interested in that. There was a particularly awesome speech from Janet Varney and a silly video about how the VA's prepare for each session.

I also have a bunch of the concept art pictures from both panels, but I think most of that stuff is posted online already.
Anyone noticed, that is the second time Mikey caught April now when she has almost fallen (first time was when Raph shoved her out of the way in the season 2 finale!) I'm really liking Mikey more and more!
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:39 PM   #1197
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Anyone noticed, that is the second time Mikey caught April now when she has almost fallen (first time was when Raph shoved her out of the way in the season 2 finale!) I'm really liking Mikey more and more!
Yeah I thought that was cute, I can't wait for the next episode.

Oh by the way no new episode on the 24th Oct

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/teen...aid=tvschedule
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:42 PM   #1198
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
I like the new Hun. I doubt the 2K3 creators even gave a damn about him anyway considering what they did to him later on, I know I didn't!

Is it me or does Casey have a more prominent relationship with Donnie rather than Raph?
__________________

Fav Quote - 87 Leo: "TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOUR!"
Fav Series - 2012 Nickelodeon
Fav Game - Out of the Shadows
Fav Comic - IDW Series
Fav Movie - Liebesman's TMNT (2014)
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:42 PM   #1199
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Yeah I thought that was cute, I can't wait for the next episode.

Oh by the way no new episode on the 24th Oct

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/teen...aid=tvschedule
What will they show on Nick from 8pm-9pm then? Not even reruns?
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 12:44 PM   #1200
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by PangolinFeets View Post
Lol, that's my video. I just posted it an hour ago.

I also posted the videos from the Korra panel, if anyone's interested in that. There was a particularly awesome speech from Janet Varney
"This show's gonna exist forever cause it's just. That. GOD. DAMN. GOOD! ....Sorry I cursed Nickelodeon!"

Hands down best panel ever!
__________________

Fav Quote - 87 Leo: "TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOUR!"
Fav Series - 2012 Nickelodeon
Fav Game - Out of the Shadows
Fav Comic - IDW Series
Fav Movie - Liebesman's TMNT (2014)
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.