The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2014, 12:58 PM   #1581
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsy83 View Post
Heheh, yeah I guess you have a point. Sorry if I jumped the gun on that. I suffer from Internet PTSD (Post TROLL-matic Stress Disorder) and sometimes I think I'm being trolled when I'm really not. So again, my bad.

But you're right, it would be a TOTALLY silly plot if it was remotely like that, but I wouldn't put it past the writers since they don't do a very good job in portraying Casey in a likable fashion. I mean, he has his good moments, but only when he's NOT trying to win April.

I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to rewrite episodes I've seen on TV. I had a much different idea for "Pizza Face," which included Irma and Mikey teaming up, BUUUUUT thanks to the little season 2 plot twist, my idea just zoomed out the window.....I swear, not to toot my own horn, but I'm starting to wonder if I had pursued a writing career in college i might actually be on the staff for this show. Course, I'm a woman so I probably would've been ignored anyway.
Maybe there should a whole page of AU stories in Fanfiction.net that are file under as "How episodes would've been like if they weren't half ass"
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 01:04 PM   #1582
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
Wait, were those the Goliath Chronicles when it was pretty much only Goliath, Angela, and Elisa?
No the world tour happened in the 2nd half of season 2. The Goliath Chronicles is season 3 and isn't canon.

Here's the episode guide http://gargwiki.net/Episode_Guide
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 01:26 PM   #1583
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
No the world tour happened in the 2nd half of season 2. The Goliath Chronicles is season 3 and isn't canon.

Here's the episode guide http://gargwiki.net/Episode_Guide
Ok, I remember those now. I liked them. Hated the Goliath Chronicles though. Didn't know it wasn't considered canon.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 01:54 PM   #1584
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
It'll probably be three more new ones starting Nov 7, then a two month hiatus, then two new ones, then a three week hiatus, etc. Maybe we'll get back to New York around March of 2015? That was when they aired Manhattan Project this year. Although no new movie next Summer, so they might not have to space episodes out so much. Nick's airing schedule continues to remain a thing of mystery wrapped in hiatus wrapped in SpongeBob repeats.
So 3 episodes every few weeks?

Greeeat.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:38 PM   #1585
Cure
Y'all need Jesus
 
Cure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 8,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
So 3 episodes every few weeks?

Greeeat.
Why would you listen to, let alone get upset over, dumb assumptions?
__________________
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:38 PM   #1586
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
Ok, I remember those now. I liked them. Hated the Goliath Chronicles though. Didn't know it wasn't considered canon.
Goliath Chronicles had some great episodes.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:48 PM   #1587
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
So 3 episodes every few weeks?

Greeeat.
He's just speculating. I reckon we will have another 2 or 3 episodes after Race with the Demon, then we will have the Christmas hiatus so it be back late January maybe.

If you look at the scheduling on the previous seasons here:

http://www.kidstvinfo.com/eplists/ni...ja-turtles.txt

In season 1, we had 10 episodes then a 1 week break, then another 2 episodes in December, then it returned on Jan 25th.

in Season 2 we had 2 episodes then a 1 week break then another 5 episodes but no episodes in December and we didn't get any new episodes until 2nd Feburary.

We had season 3 straight after season 2 so now we've seen 6 episodes so far and a 3 week break and we know we got another 3 comfirmed so I guess we could still have another 2/3 episodes afterwards.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 03:17 PM   #1588
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
Ok, I remember those now. I liked them. Hated the Goliath Chronicles though. Didn't know it wasn't considered canon.
The only thing Cannon about it is the first episode, "The Journey" The rest of the story had nothing to do with Greg Weismen's vision of the story.

There was actually a comic book by Slave Labor Graphics that is cannon for Greg's vision.

Some of the main story is that Elisa and Goliath temporarily break up because Elisa essentially says she wants normalcy. She says that when she thinks of the future, she sees a house, picnics on the lawn, and children. And those are things that she and Goliath can not have together.

So Goliath and Brookyn go to the Labyrinth to talk to the clones. And Goliath invites Delilah to a halloween party at the Xanotos building. Thailog attacks the Laybrinth and uses the clones to attack the party. During the battle Delilah is brought to the fight and she rejects both Thailog and Goliath because they both used her for their own ends. And then she asks the other Clones what they want. Malibu (Brooklyn's clone) is the first to say he sides with her. The only one who defects is Brentwood (Lexington's Clone)

Thus bringing Puck's prophesy of Lexington turning evil and Brookyn and Demona being lovers in Future Tense to pass.

Then further on in the story Brooklyn is going to come into possession of the Phoenix Gate which sends him on a 40 year journey across time and space. But for his friends it's all in the span of five minutes. When he gets back he's 40 years older, he's missing an eye, he has a Japanese gargoyle as a mate and a son named Nashville. With another child on the way.

Quote:
Yep, they are supposed to be at the farm for at least 12/13 episodes
Did they say we were having 13 episodes at the farm house in general, or were they saying the first thirteen will be at the farm house.

13 episodes at the farm house doesn't always mean 13 episodes straight up. They will stay at the farm house until Leo is healed up and feels ready to return to city. That could be the at the end of Racing the Demon at the earliest. Then they return to the city to assess what they have left to save, finding Splinter, establishing a new lair, and maybe having several fights where they feel they are really showing the Shredder that they are back and ready to kick Shredder's ass. And then realize that Shredder also has grown too strong for them so they leave the city once again to undergo the vision quest and come back better and stronger then before.
__________________

Last edited by victory_angel; 11-01-2014 at 03:33 PM.
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 04:01 PM   #1589
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
Why would you listen to, let alone get upset over, dumb assumptions?
I guess you're right, but Nick likes to air the show in chunks, so it's a possibility.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 04:54 PM   #1590
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
I guess you're right, but Nick likes to air the show in chunks, so it's a possibility.
Well said.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 05:59 PM   #1591
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
Well said.
Don't forget, season two was aired mostly in bits of 4 episodes.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 07:00 PM   #1592
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist
 
Metalwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Well, it's already been stated that a total of 13 episodes are going to be at the farm. That's pretty much half the season. I was optimistic about some great arcs coming from them being on the farm, but instead, it's just been wasted on rehashed plotlines and ripped off characters from horror movies instead of them coming up with their own plot lines. The most interesting aspects that are intriguing won't be happening until they come back to the city, sadly. The introduction of Hun and Dark Raph.
I think I'm starting to agree here, they need to start coming up with their own plots. I don't mind a homage here or there, but rehashed plots just end up feeling stale and unoriginal. I liked the Farmhouse scenes in the old movie, but it doesn't mean I necessarily want to see endless repeats of them.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:08 PM   #1593
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
As someone who likes monsters and mutants, I just hope that these episodes give some extra development alongside a cool action figure oppertunity.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:44 PM   #1594
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
As someone who likes monsters and mutants, I just hope that these episodes give some extra development alongside a cool action figure oppertunity.
I'd say it's a safe bet that Napoleon is coming. Not sure what in the world they could do with the dream beavers though. They'd make great stuffed animals, but I'd snap up their action figures if they were released. Creep is action figure material, and so is the failed Kraang experiment. Bigfoot though... Nah!

Nick definitely knows how to advertise toys within the show. If I had a Dimension X dollar every time I caught myself thinking,"Oo, I hope they make that," I could buy the entire OT toyline in mint condition. Seems like there will be some neat figures as a result of season 3. You know, that comic villain you got Ciro to confirm will probably show up on shelves too.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 11:20 PM   #1595
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
You know, that comic villain you got Ciro to confirm
Who'd that be?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 02:22 AM   #1596
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
According to Tmntpedia the Spirit Quest episode is going to be episode 307
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 02:38 AM   #1597
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
According to Tmntpedia the Spirit Quest episode is going to be episode 307
It's wrong, there is no proof the spirit quest is episode 307.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 11:18 AM   #1598
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Who'd that be?
Armaggon,.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 01:34 PM   #1599
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Armaggon,.
Oh whaaaaaat, he was confirmed?!
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 02:14 PM   #1600
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
It's wrong, there is no proof the spirit quest is episode 307.
That doesn't mean it's "wrong".
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.