The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2014, 02:24 PM   #1601
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
That doesn't mean it's "wrong".
Yes it does, it's a wiki site, anyone can edit Wiki sites. I even asked the person for proof and he never replied.

Anyway it's not even comfirmed the Spirit Quest is episode 307 as it's not mentioned here

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/teen...aid=tvschedule

Here

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showat...tles/listings/

and Here

http://www.kidstvinfo.com/eplists/ni...ja-turtles.txt

Oh by the way IMDB isn't proof as anyone can edit that too.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.


Last edited by Vicky82; 11-02-2014 at 02:31 PM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 02:56 PM   #1602
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
And that page was taken down to so obviously it was someone yanking our chains. I still think the Vision Quest will happen sometime mid season. After the Turtles are able to assess what is going on in the city first.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 03:54 PM   #1603
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
I hope you're right, VA. It'd be fun to see the vision quest after a bit of New York action. And less than a week to go until new Turtles episodes. I know I'm misquoting Yosemite Sam here but,"Ooo, I loves those reptiles!" Eh, Sam can go mutate.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 05:22 PM   #1604
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
So... no new episode huh?
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 05:24 PM   #1605
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
So... no new episode huh?
Not till this Friday. It's the frog one I am assuming.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 05:26 PM   #1606
Shark_Blade
Emperor
 
Shark_Blade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
Nice, I hope the frogs will be awesome.

The released pics of them doesn't impress me, so hopefully it will when we get to see them in motion + personality.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 05:31 PM   #1607
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
Nice, I hope the frogs will be awesome.

The released pics of them doesn't impress me, so hopefully it will when we get to see them in motion + personality.
Eh, I'm not particularly impressed, and I also am not a fan of John Heder, who is going to be voicing one of the frogs. If I'm watching this episode, I think I might make sure I am watching it while I am doing something else, like cleaning house, bathing the dog, maybe shopping for X-Mas online.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 07:34 AM   #1608
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yep, it's the one with the Punk Frogs. I saw a preview for it while watching "A Foot Too Big" yesterday. It looks pretty interesting honestly. I just want to know what makes Mikey so upset that he decides to run away.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 07:49 AM   #1609
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Yep, it's the one with the Punk Frogs. I saw a preview for it while watching "A Foot Too Big" yesterday. It looks pretty interesting honestly. I just want to know what makes Mikey so upset that he decides to run away.
Maybe he unintentionally does something to piss more than one of the turtles off? Things might be said in the heat of the moment, and as Mikey said in regards to the heart,"Squish."
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 08:04 AM   #1610
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Yes it does, it's a wiki site, anyone can edit Wiki sites. I even asked the person for proof and he never replied.

Anyway it's not even comfirmed the Spirit Quest is episode 307 as it's not mentioned here

http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/teen...aid=tvschedule

Here

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showat...tles/listings/

and Here

http://www.kidstvinfo.com/eplists/ni...ja-turtles.txt

Oh by the way IMDB isn't proof as anyone can edit that too.
Do you understand how evidence works?

There is nothing there saying that it isn't the seventh episode, either. So while we don't know whether it IS episode 7 or not, that also means you can't say it isn't if you don't know it isn't.

Besides that, I had temp-deleted that article on the Wiki earlier in the day for lack of evidence with the intent to restore it if it turns out to be factual.

As lead admin of the Wiki, it bothers the crap out of me when people are like "lol it's a wiki doesn't mean it's right" when the truth is that if it's not correct and it's there for more than like, an hour, it's simply something that slips past me or one of the other admins. I crack down hard on misinformation but I'm not omniscient.

Again, you're assigning a definitive to something that still does not have a definitive. Episode 7 may indeed be the spirit quest episode. Or it may not! We don't know at this point, yet.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:13 AM   #1611
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindturtle02 View Post
Maybe he unintentionally does something to piss more than one of the turtles off? Things might be said in the heat of the moment, and as Mikey said in regards to the heart,"Squish."
Yeah, that sounds like it could be right, and if so, then wow. I never thought Mikey would do something like that, but tempers are sure to flare sometimes. Maybe he's upset because he wants to go home and maybe he says something to Leo about not healing properly. Either way, it's just interesting to muse on what makes Mikey upset.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:21 AM   #1612
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Do you understand how evidence works?

There is nothing there saying that it isn't the seventh episode, either. So while we don't know whether it IS episode 7 or not, that also means you can't say it isn't if you don't know it isn't.

Besides that, I had temp-deleted that article on the Wiki earlier in the day for lack of evidence with the intent to restore it if it turns out to be factual.

As lead admin of the Wiki, it bothers the crap out of me when people are like "lol it's a wiki doesn't mean it's right" when the truth is that if it's not correct and it's there for more than like, an hour, it's simply something that slips past me or one of the other admins. I crack down hard on misinformation but I'm not omniscient.

Again, you're assigning a definitive to something that still does not have a definitive. Episode 7 may indeed be the spirit quest episode. Or it may not! We don't know at this point, yet.
But it gets peoples hopes up.

Before the last 3 episodes aired all the episode descriptions mentioned that Karia and Splinter were invoved in the episodes and people on Tumblr get excited about it and when the episode has aired turns out part of the episode description was wrong, they get upset about it and it's the same with the Spirit Quest episode that they think it is episode 307.

A few months ago someone put that Tiger Claw was releated to Splinter and it ended up on Tumblr and people kept reblogging it.

You just need to be careful on what people put on the Wiki sites and stop getting people's hopes up by putting false information up.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:48 AM   #1613
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
You just need to be careful on what people put on the Wiki sites and stop getting people's hopes up by putting false information up.


Did you even read his post? He's the admin, he can't control what some idiot decides to put on there beyond deleting it once it's been noticed. He's not the one spreading false information.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:55 AM   #1614
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Exactly. Admins can only do so much and they do have lives outside of their duties, so it may take a while for him to see what's happened and to correct it. I say to take anything from Wiki with a grain of salt unless confirmed as fact.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 12:01 PM   #1615
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post


Did you even read his post? He's the admin, he can't control what some idiot decides to put on there beyond deleting it once it's been noticed. He's not the one spreading false information.
Sorry, wasn't saying it was him, I was saying in general.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 05:10 PM   #1616
ernesth100
Thug
 
ernesth100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Sewers
Posts: 91
I need a turtle costume. Of Donny. I like Raphael the most. But I just fit Donny's attitutde.
__________________
King of the Nerds!
ernesth100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 05:52 PM   #1617
ninja-zero
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 410
I wonder after Bebop and Rocksteady are mutated, will they ever wield ninja weapons?
ninja-zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 06:01 PM   #1618
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Oh whaaaaaat, he was confirmed?!
Yup. I asked Ciro after the panel. I ran up to the booth and asked him if he had ever read the Archie comics. He said yes and I asked if Armaggon was coming. He said yes.

I wouldn't lie about things like this. I have a rep to keep.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 07:00 PM   #1619
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernesth100 View Post
I need a turtle costume. Of Donny. I like Raphael the most. But I just fit Donny's attitutde.
On Facebook, I saw that some of my old classmates put up photos of their Halloween costumes as well as their kids' costumes. Some of the kids were dressed in Nick Turtles costumes.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 07:33 PM   #1620
Sumac
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,129
I hope they won't end up as Shredder's mutant goons.
If Bradford and Xever are anything to go by, such carrier change usually ends up with significantly demoted presence and importance.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.