The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2014, 02:55 PM   #1841
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja-zero View Post
When will the episode for Bebop & Rocksteady appear?

Will Splinter see Karai in that episode that she's still human after being mutated?

I would like/love to see Slash team up with Splinter to find her in that.
Probably whenever the series decides to go back to New York. I wouldn't be surprised if it was during the first return to New York episode.
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 03:22 PM   #1842
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,798
I am kinda surprised they're waiting so long to have Bebop and Rocksteady in the show. It seems like we won't see them till halfway into Season 3, which means they waited 2 1/2 seasons to debut them as mutants.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 03:25 PM   #1843
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yep, and that's fine with me.

I just had another theory about the picture of Raph and the snake. I don't think Leo's afraid of snakes since he was the one begging Karai to wait after she was mutated and fled. My guess is that maybe Leo's dreaming about the attack and Karai shows up and turns on him, allying herself with Shredder. Maybe his fear is that she'll go back to him and forsake her family. Then Raph somehow sees this, wants to help Leo, and gets captured by the snake.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 03:30 PM   #1844
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Yep, and that's fine with me.

I just had another theory about the picture of Raph and the snake. I don't think Leo's afraid of snakes since he was the one begging Karai to wait after she was mutated and fled. My guess is that maybe Leo's dreaming about the attack and Karai shows up and turns on him, allying herself with Shredder. Maybe his fear is that she'll go back to him and forsake her family. Then Raph somehow sees this, wants to help Leo, and gets captured by the snake.
It could very well be that Leo is reliving a twisted memory of Karai's mutation. Maybe he felt like it was his fault.
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 03:49 PM   #1845
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
As I said, that and possibly the attack from Shredder are his worst fears, and I can definitely see him blaming himself for her mutation since he couldn't save her.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 03:50 PM   #1846
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Nice figures, sounds like the Splinter vision thing will be included and vision quests afterward. Element stuff sounds a bit like I was thinking in terms of personal lessons.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 06:40 PM   #1847
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Nice figures, sounds like the Splinter vision thing will be included and vision quests afterward. Element stuff sounds a bit like I was thinking in terms of personal lessons.
If that's the case, then maybe they will do a shot of New York, showing Splinter trying to contact the turtles.

I wonder if one of them will get that feeling or if all four will. Like in the original movie, Leo was meditating and he sensed it and then the vision thing. For this version of the show, I could see it being Mikey or Leo.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 06:53 PM   #1848
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
If that's the case, then maybe they will do a shot of New York, showing Splinter trying to contact the turtles.

I wonder if one of them will get that feeling or if all four will. Like in the original movie, Leo was meditating and he sensed it and then the vision thing. For this version of the show, I could see it being Mikey or Leo.
I just hope it is the Turtles and that connection with their father/teacher and personal to just their little immediate family, sans magic April mind powers.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 07:24 PM   #1849
travelingcat
Thug
 
travelingcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: NC
Posts: 64
The talk of Raph going into Leo's nightmare makes me wonder if they could get a brief visit from Splinter in these dreams, who's probably meditating in NY, to help them overcome the beavers. Then later, Leo gets everyone to meditate for the Splinter vision and kicks off the vision quest.
__________________
travelingcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:00 PM   #1850
Warhorse
Emperor
 
Warhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,544
So, I wonder. With all of these stand alone episodes, created by the producers to try and make it easy for anyone flipping through channels to come right on board. You think the absent of Splinter and a major villain like Shredder might turn viewers off the show who just discovered it, in it's 3rd season? I just don't think these stand alone episodes is doing the show any favors. There's like, no point, no goal at the moment. What's the point of watching a show if there is no goal?
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 12:03 AM   #1851
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,798
Leo was recovering in the last few episodes, they couldn't rush back to NYC. Of course why they stay in Northampton for the next few episodes now we don't know.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 01:13 AM   #1852
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
So, I wonder. With all of these stand alone episodes, created by the producers to try and make it easy for anyone flipping through channels to come right on board. You think the absent of Splinter and a major villain like Shredder might turn viewers off the show who just discovered it, in it's 3rd season? I just don't think these stand alone episodes is doing the show any favors. There's like, no point, no goal at the moment. What's the point of watching a show if there is no goal?
To be entertained?
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 02:28 AM   #1853
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Seriously. Whatever happened to just enjoying fun stories with the characters you love?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 06:28 AM   #1854
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
The point is that Leo was recovering, and even now he's still hurt a little bit with his knee. He's still not totally up to par, not to mention he may still have mental scars from everything too. So they need time to get him healed up first and then go back after they have an efficient plan. I like the farm stuff so far, so it's not a big deal to me at all.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 11:18 AM   #1855
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
According to this report, Bebop and Rocksteady make their debut in January.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/11/10...ys-coming-soon
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 11:39 AM   #1856
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
According to this report, Bebop and Rocksteady make their debut in January.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/11/10...ys-coming-soon
Nice So i'm guessing Bebob and Rocksteady will mutate when the turtles are still at the farm so it looks like that we could be seeing what's happening in New York.

I wonder if Race With the Demon will be the last episode before the Xmas hiatus (as there is no mention of any new episodes after it yet) and as it's mentioned that Bebop and Rocksteady's debut is in January, I wonder when the series will resume, hope it's early January.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 12:40 PM   #1857
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 3,108
Well there is Thanksgiving coming up and the show would be taking a break because of that. So we may get a couple more episodes before the holiday break starts.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 02:29 PM   #1858
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,798
Sounds like the Turtles won't be returning to NYC till January then.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:24 PM   #1859
blindturtle02
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Tx
Posts: 2,627
Sounds like it alright. I'm wondering if they'll be going back to NYC earlier than ep 13 if our last episode of the 2014 year is going to be Race With The Demon. Then there's the vision quest stuff of course, but I'd like to think we'll be seeing B and R as early as episode 8 9 or 10. Although I wouldn't oppose more TMNT this year after episode 6. Ya don't have to twist my arm, Nick. I've enjoyed the farmhouse stuff so far. More than I actually thought I would.
__________________
Please don't remove my nice hat and wack me in the butt with it.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:07 PM   #1860
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Awesome that we're getting confirmation of Bebop and Rocksteady's debut. My guess is the farm stuff will end before the holidays and they might be returning to New York after that.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nick, season 3 official info


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.