![]() |
|
|
#61 | ||
|
Samhain
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
|
Quote:
So...thanks I guess? Quote:
Spoiler:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#62 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,090
|
Every time I see one of these Eastman interviews I just become further convinced that the dude either has no taste or is just super excited for every project ever regardless of what it is or if it's any good. It's good if he does just enjoy things that much, I'm envious even, but damn how many times now has he talked something up as the best thing yet and it ends up being really lame?
__________________
Final Boss of translation group Opentrain. We do videogame comics and TMNT stuff. http://opentrain.theyear199x.org/ |
|
|
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 406
|
What are you on about? I haven't posted a single selfie on here (there's plenty of you in the photo section however). All your posts to me since I've joined have been corrections so I already know you don't like me, dude (god knows what reason). I only said that to TrickOrTreater cause I know he can take it. As Leo656 told me at the beginning; we're a salty crew here. So if you can talk sh*t, you have to able to take it.
__________________
![]() "They were many. But we kicked... We fought well." |
|
|
|
|
|
#64 |
|
Samhain
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#65 | |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Quote:
& just because certain users here have a chip on their shoulder doesn't mean you have to/should go out of your way to grief somebody for having opinions you dislike. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#66 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 406
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() "They were many. But we kicked... We fought well." |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#67 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
|
Quote:
Pot calling kettle...come in kettle... B-man's not a bad guy. Misguided though his opinions may be, he's just new, and I know how you just love the new folks. At the very least he's kept his cool when we've all smacked him around, and I did my share early on. He took his licks for supporting the film, and to be honest, it's as good an avatar as a Japanese pop star, or your doodle of the month. Takes guts not to hide your real face. Not at all in bad taste. His opinions piss me off, sure, but that's the fun of a forum. He's not overly aggressive, or obnoxious, or passive aggressive, or rude or... Well he's nowhere near the prick that I am, so, he can't be all that bad, right? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#68 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
I never said he was a bad guy, I don't know him from a hole in the wall. I also have zero problem with new users, contrary to what people like to project on me, constantly. Feel free to ask users like Gunpowder or Pennydreadful with whom I've formed strong friendships recently. As for you saying it "takes guts not you hide your real face", do you realize what year it is? Outside of forums where traditional avatars still reign supreme, people are just dying to share their grill.
& I came here fully intended to respond to B-Man with an angry picture of Ray Charles but apparently he was never photographed in a bad mood, the beautiful bastard. |
|
|
|
|
|
#69 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
|
Quote:
Look, I don't disagree with Trick's points, he's rightfully still angry they shat on us with this film. GOOD. We should be angry. ALL of us. When collectively we spend close to a half billion on the franchise a year, they've got huge balls pulling what they did. I just think not everyone understands why it's such an obscene act. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#70 |
|
Samhain
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
|
Don't misinterpret me.
I'm still waiting for it because I've yet to see it. My jimmies remain unrustled. |
|
|
|
|
|
#71 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 406
|
Hey thanks Commenter 42
honestly, I ordered the Raph statue set the other day & I can't wait for it. I could pretend I don't like it to make my time here easier but hypocrites like that piss me off more than the ones who are openly hatey lol
__________________
![]() "They were many. But we kicked... We fought well." |
|
|
|
|
|
#72 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
|
Quote:
For the love of!!!! Seriously man, the design is Heinous! At the very least, lock the thing away in a cupboard somewhere, and what ever you do, don't feed it after midnight. Also, that avatar thing is not a thing. Anything goes so long as it isn't indecent. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#73 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
To be fair, Raph's design is probably the most "inoffensive."
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#74 | |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Quote:
For me, it's Leo. Raph only loses points because of that ugly mug of his. He's a dead ringer for George from Gremlins 2 (see pic). His outfit is the least offensive, though, for sure.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#75 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
*totally off subject...BUT....*
What you doing having an oddly visually similar signature, Powder?
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#76 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Great minds think alike, maybe?
Purely coincidental. Took me a while to find/come up with a decent Japanese TMNT sig after the last one.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#77 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,954
|
Quote:
Leo still looks like Ed O'neil to me, but Donnie is by far the worst of em all. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#78 |
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
|
When I first seen the previews for the movie and knew it was a Bay film I instantly wanted to hate it and dismiss it altogether. I thought it was going to totally ruin the franchise. Then I remembered how I felt as a kid when the first movie came out and accepting that it was different from the cartoon. I ended up seeing the movie anyway and really liked it. I thought that enough of the core of TMNT was kept but didn't take the new stuff too far. I think they are the most powerful version of the Turtles. They are mutants after all.
__________________
![]() I edit your posts |
|
|
|
|
|
#79 | |
|
Samhain
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
|
Quote:
They are mutants after all. Being huge, indestructible, and super strong removes all the tension from what they do, the danger they're in. And makes being Ninjas completely null and void. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#80 | |
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
|
Quote:
Then that would have been too far for me. I think you can be super strong and a ninja at the same time. Shredder was just a dude in armor and they got beat in a few fights so I didn't see the indestructible part myself.
__________________
![]() I edit your posts |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2014 movie, kevin eastman interview |
|
|