The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2015, 06:47 PM   #21
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
And to think I was assuming that Jack Kurtzman is the 2012 incarnation of the Fugitoid.
Who says he isn't?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:53 PM   #22
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
Super doped for Fugitoid! Wonder if his backstory is going to be the same (being Professor Honeycutt and all) or completely new. Also I think the appearance of Triceratons is pretty much implied, Playmates simply haven't completed its toyline yet.

I have a feeling The Federation will not be incorporated in the Nick series at all, their role could be replaced by the Kraang instead.
__________________
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:53 PM   #23
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Who says he isn't?
Uh... I do.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 06:55 PM   #24
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Uh... I do.
Why? It's still possible that Kurtzman could be Fugitoid, like he was Allen in IDW.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 07:17 PM   #25
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,215
Eh, just doesn't feel right, Kurtzman's a cool enough character on his own. And Forster's voice doesn't really match the character design.

I could be wrong though.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 07:21 PM   #26
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
Fugitoid's voice might change in robot form. They had better keep his backstory that he's Prof. Honeycutt though.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 07:22 PM   #27
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
They had better keep his backstory that he's Prof. Honeycutt though.
Are you going to throw a tantrum if they don't? Like you did with Hun?
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 07:25 PM   #28
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Kurtzman's character doesn't fit with the Fugitoid to me.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:13 PM   #29
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 11,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
What do you mean? Savanti is appearing.
I was making a guess. Renet is said to appear so I thought the warrior like guy could be Savanti Romero opposed to Carter. Its partial making sense of plots that have yet to be seen in he new show but we have snippets of an idea of and my dislike of Carter.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!
MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:20 PM   #30
Luckyday
Mad Scientist
 
Luckyday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,292
Is it possible that the new figurine of Spike could mean that Slash will be demutated soon?
__________________
Quote:
It’s time we stop trying to be perfect and be who we really are.
We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals!
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:22 PM   #31
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Kurtzman's character doesn't fit with the Fugitoid to me.
Wouldn't it explain had he knew the Kraang better for thousands of years?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:34 PM   #32
NinjaPug
Foot Elite
 
NinjaPug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Wouldn't it explain had he knew the Kraang better for thousands of years?
I just meant that he's a cheesy P.I. instead of a scientist.
NinjaPug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 08:42 PM   #33
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
I was making a guess. Renet is said to appear so I thought the warrior like guy could be Savanti Romero opposed to Carter. Its partial making sense of plots that have yet to be seen in he new show but we have snippets of an idea of and my dislike of Carter.
It IS Savanti Romero. Where the hell are you getting Carter from? I can barely make it through this post.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:10 PM   #34
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master
 
Zulithe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 6,418
I like seeing the turtles with energy weapons when in space/dimension x but I think the helmets are a bit much, makes them look bulky and harder for them to do their ninja moves.

But yes i'm really excited about seeing a true dimension x arc
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 11:12 PM   #35
spookycookies
Stone Warrior
 
spookycookies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: NEPA
Posts: 572
I sort of like the slick look behind the AIBO inspired Fugatoid. Can't wait to see how he interacts with the group. I hope that he has more of his own arc but it seems like a lot of things are focused on Kraang.
spookycookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 11:45 PM   #36
evan2000
Stone Warrior
 
evan2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
I kinda hope Fugitoid was forced by the Kraang to invent most of the Kraang techs (transdimensional portal, weapons etc) just like how The Federation was using him in Mirage/4kids. And then the Triceratons invade the Kraang, with the Fugitoid escaping and wanted by both parties, then meeting the turtles and so on.
__________________
evan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 12:04 AM   #37
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Cool vid indeed! It's awesome that we're getting Fugitoid and the Triceraton in the current series. I still am really looking forward to seeying the episode with Mondo Gecko as well!

What I liked about the video were the little figures of Spike, Icecream Kitty and Dr. Clockingsworth.
I saw the vid. without sound. Will this be a 3-pack?
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 12:11 AM   #38
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
What I liked about the video were the little figures of Spike, Icecream Kitty and Dr. Clockingsworth.
I saw the vid. without sound. Will this be a 3-pack?
Yep. All 3 together. Same with the Shredder Mutants (well...2 together in that case. 4 Armed Clone is AWOL).
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 12:38 AM   #39
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
We now also have confirmation on Commander Mozar, the Triceraton.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 12:45 AM   #40
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
My hope is that he's a one-eyed cyborg with some level of honor again.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
future mirage influence, new characters


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.