The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2015, 11:36 AM   #11
Huzzah
Mad Scientist
 
Huzzah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Independence, Louisiana
Posts: 1,124
With Monkey Brains coming, all we're lacking is a Pigeon Pete figure to complete the Mutanimals, despite the woefully undersized Slash and Leatherhead, I always like seeing a team completed in action figure form, so I'm hoping Pete is on the way. Honestly, I may actually get that one if released, similar to the fact I'll probably get the Monkey Brains figure, despite the fact it will definitely need painting.
Huzzah is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.