![]() |
|
|
#541 | |
|
Annalist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
|
Quote:
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#542 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Boston MA
Posts: 2,440
|
Ah memories , being attacked both in public forum and pm, puddinpop comes to mind..I remember a few at one time told me , I didn't deserve to be a tmnt Cosplayer because I didn't like bay turtles.
Exact words "you don't deserve to wear that shell" For the record Sam is being overly sensitive, I can assure you we never called him stupid. The exact phrasing from me was" people are allowed to like stupid or dumb movies, we all have our guilty pleasures in film, but don't go and claim they are cinematic gold " |
|
|
|
|
|
#543 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: West-Flanders, Belgium
Posts: 1,815
|
Mods deleted my TigerClaw post? It's the truth, you know.
And I didn't call that because he likes the new movies. |
|
|
|
|
|
#544 | |
|
Kitchen Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
|
Some of the mirage images I just picture as slightly long messy hair others are longer straighter looking. And I know that the buzz cut look is definitely different and I do wish it was longer.
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....love you mom... Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#545 | ||
|
Kitchen Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
|
Quote:
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....love you mom... Quote:
Last edited by samxsteal; 02-17-2016 at 01:00 PM. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#546 |
|
Annalist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
|
Okay, who's the asshat who posted the f*ck-sam-and-steal tag?
Really, guys... #1. Posting attack tags is ToTheNine's shtick. #2. It's an asshat thing to do.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
|
|
|
|
|
|
#548 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
|
Quote:
I hope whoever made these tags get banned.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#549 | ||
|
Kitchen Ninja
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2006
Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Posts: 2,788
|
Quote:
__________________
AVATAR ^_^ ....love you mom... Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#550 |
|
Annalist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
|
I will freely engage in banter, witticisms, and putdowns but my name is on it. And when I go too far or get something wrong, I apologize.
Using tags as attacks is cowardly and superstitious.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
|
|
|
|
|
|
#551 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#553 | |
|
Annalist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
|
Quote:
"WHERE WERE THE OTHER TAGS GOING!?"
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#554 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
Ah, yeah, went over my head.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#555 | ||
|
Samhain
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
|
Quote:
Quote:
Such good times. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#556 | |
|
Annalist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
|
Quote:
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#557 | |
|
Samhain
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,277
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#558 | |
|
Annalist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
|
Quote:
You had it EASY.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#559 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuff
Posts: 1,721
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#560 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: WI
Posts: 654
|
I noticed those tags last night. Who can even make tags?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| tmnt superbowl trailer |
|
|