![]() |
|
|
#5701 | |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5702 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: In an apartment
Posts: 3,159
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5703 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5704 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: stuff
Posts: 1,721
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5705 | |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: In an apartment
Posts: 3,159
|
Quote:
I did that so you can read the gibberish, though no one probably even wanted to. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5706 | |
|
Disgusting
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5707 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: In an apartment
Posts: 3,159
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5708 |
|
Hellblazer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
|
My Nick Kraang figure lost a tentacle and he has a huge crack down the middle of his face. did Playmates use the cheapest plastic ever. Its annoying 8 bucks for a piece of crap
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5709 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
They'd probably give you a replacement, unless of course they recognize your name from all the sh*tposting you do on their Facebook.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5711 |
|
Hellblazer
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Ventura California
Posts: 9,168
|
they made it so I can't post on their facebook a while back. If that kraang goes I will just replace him with my classics FW Kraang instead.
__________________
I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5712 |
|
Spooky ghost
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 2,266
|
While we're being cranky and old: In some ways I miss the days when the internet was restricted to a huge, beige, cinder block of a machine on a desk in another room. It annoys me when I'm trying to interact with someone and they start to stuff around on their phone. I get it, what I have to say is less interesting to you than some other asshole on Facebook that you probably know better than me, but at least keep up the pretense that I'm worth even a skerrick of your time.
__________________
ProactiveMan!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5713 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Amen to that, yo.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5714 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
The way kids are allowed to behave in stores anymore.... had me wishing kids did not develop the ability to speak, or utter any vocal sounds in general, until around mid-teens - speaking of being old and deciding I was starting to sound like it.
Lost one of my two fish. RIP Tiggy. <3
Last edited by IndigoErth; 05-02-2016 at 07:46 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5715 |
|
Spooky ghost
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Western Australia
Posts: 2,266
|
__________________
ProactiveMan!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5716 |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
Some fully grown people tend to be rather obnoxious as well. The last few months working at Wal-Mart have taught me that!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5717 |
|
Team Blue Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
|
That they do. Some people need to be restricted to shopping online only. They can't handle shopping in stores like adults.
Grind... people who run red lights. Esp the jerk who ran a rather late one today. The light for the highway seems to take sooo long to change and give the other directions a turn and then those lights (one of which I was sitting at) only get a very short turn, so god forbid people on the highway have to wait a moment before it's their turn again and not hog our turn to go. This one in particular made me extra mad though because they ran it late enough they could have hurt someone. The light I was at only lasts long enough to get about three or four cars through, rarely five unless all people really step on it. I was first in my lane, but I try to get moving quick so as many as possible behind have a chance to make it as well. So this idiot flies through the intersection late enough after ours had already turned green and I was already starting to touch the peddle a little and hit the break. I'm glad I didn't floor it or anything, seeing as how the car to my left was blocking the view and had no idea this jerk was going to run it. I so wish I could have chased him/her down and gotten their license plate number. WHY couldn't it have been an intersection with a camera that catches idiots like that. It's people like that who make me wish they'd go have some karma bite them down the road... without involving anyone else. Last edited by IndigoErth; 05-07-2016 at 09:37 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5718 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,068
|
Well, you can but hope that one had a camera on it, and he'll be ending up with a ticket...
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned... |
|
|
|
|
|
#5719 |
|
I Married a Duck!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Posts: 8,773
|
Hospitals. A grind I've had before and no doubt will again. Spent another sleepless night in a hospital room, nurses going in and out, beeping machines, worrying about Mr. Duckie. He's been nauseous and throwing up since Wed afternoon, I had him taken to the er Thursday night where they kept him for a few hours and sent him home after giving him something for the chest pains and nausea.
Then yesterday afternoon the chest pain started up again. Bp was STILL high after three days, and still vimiting. So back we went. He's still there, and I'm exhausted after not sleeping since Wedensday night.
__________________
"You IDIOTS! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -from "Spaceballs" "Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491 My various stories and fan-fics are now here- https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end |
|
|
|
|
|
#5720 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: In an apartment
Posts: 3,159
|
MsMarvelDuckie I feel bad for you, so I made you and your hubby a drawing.
Edit: The words are hard to see on the shirts, but they say "Pop Culture T Shirt" Last edited by Mew; 05-08-2016 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Wordz |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|