![]() |
|
|
#441 | ||
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 858
|
Quote:
![]() Quote:
):Use Microsoft Word or similar, set the paper size to A4 landscape with 0.2" margin each side, then insert this image and set its width to exactly 10.8" and you'll get the correct print size.
__________________
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#442 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#443 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 202
|
I will grab another copy of Turtles Forever next time i'm in Asda, they always have them for 3 quid in there and we can sort out some postage to get it sent over to ya if you want?
__________________
Last edited by Longview01; 05-30-2016 at 11:47 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#444 | |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 7,909
|
Quote:
I remember being sad that 2k7 soundtrack was not released where I am, so a member sent me the ost CD to me for free! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#445 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#446 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 202
|
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#447 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
|
Incredible!, mich appreciated!
![]() Which ohne of the back to the sewers dvds are we talking about anyway?😀There were 2 Volumes, right? |
|
|
|
|
|
#448 | |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 202
|
Quote:
Just for the record tho this is what it looks like when you do have them ![]()
__________________
Last edited by Longview01; 05-30-2016 at 12:02 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#449 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,019
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#450 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,471
|
oh, I see..aw shame..I thought you were talking about back to the sewers dvds...I already own the best version of turtles forever, so no need for that.thank you anyway for the offer, mate!really kooool of you!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#451 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 202
|
Don't know, just does
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#452 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 202
|
Went in Asda today and there was none in there, they have been in there for ages and now I wanted to buy one they were gone
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#453 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,476
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries! Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"! View my sketch work! I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#454 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 263
|
Quote:
I'm hoping to sell one of them at some point when I get the chance. |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| dvd, dvd releases |
|
|