The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2016, 09:53 PM   #161
EddieNES
Stone Warrior
 
EddieNES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetello View Post
Yes, it was $19.87.

Like I said, oddly this is the only set in the whole range that has not been in any store I've gone to in the past few months, so I was surprised to see it, which is why I posted it here.
Pretty sure that's the Walmart exclusive. So it might have been on a timed release.
EddieNES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 12:31 AM   #162
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior
 
METALHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
Gonna go to toys r us tomorrow hopefully to hunt down sets. If all else fails maybe they'll have the Ghostbusters reboot toys.

UPDATE :
Got a good discount on these.
__________________

i ship it.

Last edited by METALHEAD; 05-05-2016 at 10:03 PM.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 06:19 PM   #163
JDragonM32
Mouser
 
JDragonM32's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Dunedin,New Zealand
Posts: 11
originally i was going to try and get some of these sets but it seems New Zealand isnt getting them or half the nick series either so im going to stick with the classics and any nick stuff that does turn up here.

i think i like the articulation on the movie turtles more than any of the others though and i might pick up the lair at some point through amazon
JDragonM32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 04:26 AM   #164
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetello View Post
Walmart had this set today. This is the very first time I've seen this one, and I have collected every TMNT Mega Bloks set that has come out so far. Somehow this one just hit the shelves here.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/att...1&d=1462399334
The light up feature looks nice
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 04:35 PM   #165
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior
 
METALHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
Here it is, all build. Also painted their palstrons a nice shade, Using yellow and brown.
__________________

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 07:14 PM   #166
Danetello
Stone Warrior
 
Danetello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
So far the quality control of my Movie MB sets have been questionable. I built about half the range today, with the other half probably tomorrow and Monday. So far one of my light and sound pieces was dead, and I had to go to TRU to replace it, and one of the minifigs from the individual boxes and a big white spot on its head - so once again, I went to TRU and returned and replaced it. I am hoping I don't have any further issues!
__________________
Dan.
Check out all of my TMNT reviews here!


Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:24 PM   #167
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior
 
METALHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetello View Post
So far the quality control of my Movie MB sets have been questionable. I built about half the range today, with the other half probably tomorrow and Monday. So far one of my light and sound pieces was dead, and I had to go to TRU to replace it, and one of the minifigs from the individual boxes and a big white spot on its head - so once again, I went to TRU and returned and replaced it. I am hoping I don't have any further issues!
could have got an alcohol whipe and rub off the white spot, which i'm guessing was sloppy paint and simply removed it..
__________________

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:54 PM   #168
Danetello
Stone Warrior
 
Danetello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
But it shouldn't have been there in the first place, and I didn't want to waste my time with a procedure that might not have worked. Returning it was easier.
__________________
Dan.
Check out all of my TMNT reviews here!


Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 08:45 PM   #169
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior
 
METALHEAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: san benito texas
Posts: 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetello View Post
But it shouldn't have been there in the first place, and I didn't want to waste my time with a procedure that might not have worked. Returning it was easier.
seem kinda like a waste of time. hell, i scratched it off with enough force.
__________________

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 12:23 PM   #170
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Commercial for the TMNT: Out Of The Shadows Mega Bloks.

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 06:25 PM   #171
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,067
The official website has launched at last:
https://kids.megabloks.com/en-us/toy...-turtles-movie

SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 09:12 PM   #172
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior
 
zaktheneutrino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Commercial for the TMNT: Out Of The Shadows Mega Bloks.

Just saw this on TV today when my students were watching Paw Patrol!
__________________
"We strike hard and fade away.....into the night."

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 06:35 AM   #173
Danetello
Stone Warrior
 
Danetello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 571
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
The official website has launched at last:
https://kids.megabloks.com/en-us/toy...-turtles-movie
That has been up for a while because I already checked off all the sets I have!
__________________
Dan.
Check out all of my TMNT reviews here!


Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 03:09 PM   #174
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Here's some videos on these sets.





__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305

Last edited by TigerClaw; 05-12-2016 at 03:28 PM.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 03:59 PM   #175
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Commercial for the TMNT: Out Of The Shadows Mega Bloks.

If they want to show off the light feature for B&R Foot Hench Co. they should at least not shine a light on the bikes
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2016, 08:12 AM   #176
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
Whatever happened to the OOTS Megabloks blindbags?
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 12:39 PM   #177
Nerdatello
Thug
 
Nerdatello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 56
I picked up the Donnie's Drone Pursuit set today. I like this figure a lot more than the individual figure box. The individual box one's face sculpt looks like they painted a Raph figure purple. Unfortunately, the bag with the drone pieces wasn't sealed all the way, so there were pieces all over the inside of the box, and I'm missing about 4 little pieces. I filled out a request on Mega Blok's website, and it looks like they're going to be shipping me the missing pieces, so that's good.
Nerdatello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 01:08 PM   #178
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
Can't fault Megabloks on such a good service. I want that Donnie/Drone set myself.
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 02:26 PM   #179
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 2,368
I dont see the classic stuff on their site:/ Show off the drome and Mirage stuff MB!!
__________________
SuperChadMonkey
Space Monkey Toys

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:13 AM   #180
calmik
Foot Soldier
 
calmik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Idaho
Posts: 103
Classic Van is back in stock on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ARGBB40/...I3UCHTAF4NJX8C
calmik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
tmnt 2


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.