The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2016, 01:37 PM   #5461
letscook89
Foot Soldier
 
letscook89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: France
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
I found those two shirts in the Men's section at Walmart.
Wow I thought you were...younger
letscook89 is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 01:45 PM   #5462
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by letscook89 View Post
Wow I thought you were...younger
I'm 43 years old.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 01:54 PM   #5463
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
I SAW IT!
I really did like it, a bit better than the first one
I got to bail school early to see it thanks to my mom
me and her were the only ones in the theater, except for this sleeping couple WHO FELL ASLEEP DURING THE TRAILERS BEFORE IT
my mom slept too
I was the only one in that theater who saw the movie that day
and Seth was right, Splinter did have great moments
Also how come Mikey couldn't fly with his board before?
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 02:00 PM   #5464
letscook89
Foot Soldier
 
letscook89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: France
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermaster612 View Post
I SAW IT!
I really did like it, a bit better than the first one
I got to bail school early to see it thanks to my mom
me and her were the only ones in the theater, except for this sleeping couple WHO FELL ASLEEP DURING THE TRAILERS BEFORE IT
my mom slept too
I was the only one in that theater who saw the movie that day
and Seth was right, Splinter did have great moments
Also how come Mikey couldn't fly with his board before?
How can it be a "bit better" than the first one ?? Seriously I haven't seen the movie, but I can already say that it's a huge improvment next to the 2014 one which sucked really bad.
letscook89 is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 02:11 PM   #5465
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,067
Nice t-shirts Tigerclaw.
I got most of my shirts online from the US/UK.

I'm 30 now, for some reaseon people over here look weird when they see anyone who is over the age of 10 with a TMNT t-shirt.
Or any kind of cartoon/super hero character for that matter.

Not sure if it's like that in other countries.
SS Kakarot is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 02:12 PM   #5466
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
As the reviews thread is closed (thank you all )

So far the score on Rotten Tomatoes is 37% and has got more fresh reviews than the last movie (2014 movie 29 fresh review, 2016 movie 32 fresh reviews so far)

Audience score is 65% but I expect that probably go down or up.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 02:15 PM   #5467
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
As the reviews thread is closed (thank you all )

So far the score on Rotten Tomatoes is 37% and has got more fresh reviews than the last movie (2014 movie 29 fresh review, 2016 movie 32 fresh reviews so far)

Audience score is 65% but I expect that probably go down or up.
and the Metacritic score is at 41 with a 5.5 user rating.

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 02:17 PM   #5468
thundermaster612
Mad Scientist
 
thundermaster612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Ninjago City
Posts: 1,214
Quote:
Originally Posted by letscook89 View Post
How can it be a "bit better" than the first one ?? Seriously I haven't seen the movie, but I can already say that it's a huge improvment next to the 2014 one which sucked really bad.
I liked the first one that's why, but I actually have to say it was very much better than the first one. I'm still going through the whole movie in my head, I memorized it all completely.

also I stuck around for the majority of the credits up until the normal screen rolling downwards one, was there a scene after the credits?
__________________
thundermaster612 is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 02:20 PM   #5469
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Brian Tee was on Facebook live answering questions.
https://www.facebook.com/Entertainme...4303571771180/
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 02:25 PM   #5470
myconius
Abby Normal
 
myconius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Posts: 2,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Knuckles View Post
Yeah I like that movie quite a bit. But I mean the Karai/Leo "fight" is only about fifteen seconds long. It at least established that Karai can fight a Ninja Turtle and hold her own against him.
man it HAS been a long time!! i forgot those two even fought in it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Though I don't like it, TMNT 2007 does maintain the distinction of being the best TMNT film beyond the 1990 one. By far.
even though i left the theatre feeling underwhelmed, there is definitely something about the movie i did like.
__________________
myconius is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 02:28 PM   #5471
letscook89
Foot Soldier
 
letscook89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: France
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
Nice t-shirts Tigerclaw.
I got most of my shirts online from the US/UK.

I'm 30 now, for some reaseon people over here look weird when they see anyone who is over the age of 10 with a TMNT t-shirt.
Or any kind of cartoon/super hero character for that matter.

Not sure if it's like that in other countries.
What are you talkin' about ? I just imagined Tiger younger, that's all. I don't mind if he wears cartoon shirt at his age, he does what da hell he wants.
Plus there is no specific age to wear what you want to wear.
letscook89 is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 02:41 PM   #5472
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist
 
MrTMNT2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by myconius View Post
even though i left the theatre feeling underwhelmed, there is definitely something about the movie i did like.
The Art Direction. Like, it's better than most CGI films even today!
__________________

Fav Quote - 87 Leo: "TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOUR!"
Fav Series - 2012 Nickelodeon
Fav Game - Out of the Shadows
Fav Comic - IDW Series
Fav Movie - Liebesman's TMNT (2014)
MrTMNT2012 is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 02:44 PM   #5473
myconius
Abby Normal
 
myconius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Posts: 2,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 View Post
The Art Direction. Like, it's better than most CGI films even today!
it wasn't the CGI, i liked the graphics.

it was the story that didn't grab me.
__________________
myconius is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 02:53 PM   #5474
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by letscook89 View Post
What are you talkin' about ? I just imagined Tiger younger, that's all. I don't mind if he wears cartoon shirt at his age, he does what da hell he wants.
Plus there is no specific age to wear what you want to wear.
You're never to old to watch cartoons if it entertains you.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 03:03 PM   #5475
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 16,293
Yeah I know I'm late, was at work when it was posted, but what's with the grapes?

Yet ones that would be a natural, obvious fit for one reason or another such as Pop Tarts (come on, now there's Orange Crush Pop Tarts!) are a no show. lol


Pizza Hut has been oddly quiet, no ties with them this time?
IndigoErth is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 03:05 PM   #5476
letscook89
Foot Soldier
 
letscook89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: France
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
You're never to old to watch cartoons if it entertains you.
Exactly
letscook89 is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 03:25 PM   #5477
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by letscook89 View Post
What are you talkin' about ? I just imagined Tiger younger, that's all. I don't mind if he wears cartoon shirt at his age, he does what da hell he wants.
Plus there is no specific age to wear what you want to wear.
My post was not meant bad against you at all.

I meant that over here in The Netherlands people often look weird when they see adults with shirts like these.
Anything with superheroes or cartoon characters is treated as 'only for kids' here.

I totally agree with you, you wear what you want to wear.
In my case, t-shirts with cartoon characters on it.
SS Kakarot is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 03:34 PM   #5478
letscook89
Foot Soldier
 
letscook89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: France
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
My post was not meant bad against you at all.

I meant that over here in The Netherlands people often look weird when they see adults with shirts like these.
Anything with superheroes or cartoon characters is treated as 'only for kids' here.

I totally agree with you, you wear what you want to wear.
In my case, t-shirts with cartoon characters on it.
Oh sorry for my agressive reaction man. MEA CULPA
letscook89 is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 03:57 PM   #5479
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,160
In Fandango, if you buy your ticket for TMNT 2, they give you a digital copy of the 2014 TMNT movie from Fandango Now.
__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline  
Old 06-03-2016, 04:01 PM   #5480
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
In Fandango, if you buy your ticket for TMNT 2, they give you a digital copy of the 2014 TMNT movie from Fandango Now.
Talk about insult to injury. Egads, man...
Andrew NDB is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
bantraximus, cybercubed_smells_bad, ninjaplease, trollimus, weedinfestation


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.