![]() |
|
|
#21 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 621
|
I saw some of these last Mirage trades at a second hand book store. The TMNT '07 movie TPB and 2 or 3 of the Tales Vol. 2 TPB's too. I've got all of Mirages TMNT TPB's but I just feel burned by the half price now.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Abby Normal
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Posts: 2,857
|
right after they reprint the image comics Tmnt
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Chicago sewer
Posts: 2,488
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| comic discussion, mini-series |
|
|