The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2017, 04:13 PM   #761
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,795
I watched every new ep on TV as it aired, so I watched them legally.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 04:21 PM   #762
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yes, but they may never do Blu-Ray releases so the best thing to do is to buy the DVDS anyway. I'm not going to worry about it as I like DVDs and the room I watch TV in has a DVD player and not a BR one. I'll support the show in any way I can and that's all I can do.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 04:29 PM   #763
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist
 
lonewarrior20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: pekin,IL
Posts: 1,868

i do because when tmnt is on i'm in the middle of my shift at work.
i then buy the dvd when it comes out.
__________________
Join my Patreon to help production for my Tmnt/GIJoe fan-comic
https://www.patreon.com/cw/lonewarrior20



"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 09:55 PM   #764
Cyndaquilfan123
Foot Soldier
 
Cyndaquilfan123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 175
So is Season 5 20 or 26 episodes?
Cyndaquilfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:21 PM   #765
ssjup81
Foot Elite
 
ssjup81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndaquilfan123 View Post
So is Season 5 20 or 26 episodes?
20 episodes unfortunately.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:50 AM   #766
JTH
"ME"
 
JTH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I told you I'm waiting for the blu-rays. The problem with buying DVDs is you know you'll have to sell or give them away in a few years. I don't want to make the same mistake I made with other series on DVD.

You spend all that money buying the DVD releases, then a few years later they make blu-ray boxsets and make all your DVDs obsolete. So then you got to sell or get rid of all your DVDs, essentially wasting your money you originally spent.
Yet none of those series' you are referring to includes any TMNT series...ever.
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:58 AM   #767
snake
Disgusting
 
snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 12,231
In Cubed's defense, a show in 2017 NOT having a blu-ray box set is absolutely ridiculous.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 05:32 AM   #768
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,212
You can still get the show in HD, easily. No excuse.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 05:38 AM   #769
Storm Eagle
Saved by
 
Storm Eagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 3,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
20 episodes unfortunately.
I thought it was recently extended to 26.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:58 AM   #770
Leofan26
Mad Scientist
 
Leofan26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,306
Wait, we are going to have a time travel future arc? Yes, please. I'd love to see the turtles in the future like.

Samurai arc confirmed? Wicked!

Saw the trailer for season five, man looks so boss.

Some one on Yutube said a theory that they might use Leo's blood to bring Shredder back, that'd be intresting.
Leofan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 12:22 PM   #771
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leofan26 View Post
Wait, we are going to have a time travel future arc? Yes, please. I'd love to see the turtles in the future like.

Samurai arc confirmed? Wicked!

Saw the trailer for season five, man looks so boss.

Some one on Yutube said a theory that they might use Leo's blood to bring Shredder back, that'd be intresting.
That would be hard since they can't show blood in cartoons but would a blood transfusion be allowed for a cartoon.

But thinking about it, as this is the last season, Ciro and Brandon wouldn't care if they show blood.

We got a sneak peek coming later.

TMNT‏ @TMNT 2m
@JaggedKeiji @DocThrockmorton There's a sneak peek at the entire season dropping on our Instagram page later today.

https://twitter.com/TMNT/status/839922477014921216
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.


Last edited by Vicky82; 03-09-2017 at 12:37 PM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:50 PM   #772
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
New Promo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRbtis3jr5W/?taken-by=tmnt

We got Turtle Tots.

Mona Lisa (I was Right), Sal Commander and Newtralizer returning

Ghostbusters reference.

The Kraang are back too.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.


Last edited by Vicky82; 03-09-2017 at 03:15 PM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:54 PM   #773
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,795
Ah, thank god Newtralizer is getting one last episode. We haven't seen him since Season 2 and it was odd he wasn't in the space arc. I guess his story will be wrapped up.

Now all they have to do is have April's mother in one of these plots, I hope they can do it.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:15 PM   #774
Chaotix12345
Mad Scientist
 
Chaotix12345's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,131
Renet is also shown in the Monster Arc, meaning Savanti's appearance will probably have to do with all of the monster hijinks. (Maybe they go back in time to like Ancient Romania or something to deal with the spooky stuff?)
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:16 PM   #775
FredWolfLeonardo
This ***** used to be Fun
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Ah, thank god Newtralizer is getting one last episode. We haven't seen him since Season 2 and it was odd he wasn't in the space arc. I guess his story will be wrapped up.

Now all they have to do is have April's mother in one of these plots, I hope they can do it.
Also Mutagen Man and maybe the fate of the Kraang.

I'm all for the new stuff like the monsters arc and Usagi but I'm a bit worried that they'll end up not covering up the loose ends. Atleast they're bringing back Renet and Newtralizer. I wonder if they'll be able to fit all the new characters and all the previous stuff in just 20 episodes.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:18 PM   #776
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Also Mutagen Man and maybe the fate of the Kraang.

I'm all for the new stuff like the monsters arc and Usagi but I'm a bit worried that they'll end up not covering up the loose ends. Atleast they're bringing back Renet and Newtralizer.
The Kraang are back, you can here one in the background.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:21 PM   #777
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,795
Only loose ends now that we know Newtralizer and the Kraang will likely get an ending:

- April's mother
- Possibly demutating Timothy and some of the other mutants who wanted to be humans

Other than that it's just the final fate of Shredder's henchmen like Tiger Claw, Rahzar, Fishface, and I guess they could all just get demutated like Baxter and then thrown in jail or something.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:23 PM   #778
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Sounds like this season will be epic. So stoked for it.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:24 PM   #779
FredWolfLeonardo
This ***** used to be Fun
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,369
Is it just me or do the Baby turtles look kinda scary?
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:30 PM   #780
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger
 
TigerClaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hialeah, Florida, USA
Posts: 14,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
New Promo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRbtis3jr5W/?taken-by=tmnt

We got Turtle Tots.

Mona Lisa (I was Right), Sal Commander and Newtralizer returning

Ghostbusters reference.

The Kraang are back too.
Nice to see Mona Lisa return.

__________________

Follow me on my Tiktok
https://www.tiktok.com/@tygerclaw305
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
season 5


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.