The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2017, 09:41 PM   #2721
Faster and Cheaper
Thug
 
Faster and Cheaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardshell View Post
Someone at Toonzone who worked on TMNT posted the production order for the 5th season:

http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threa...#post-85665821
Yea that's me
Faster and Cheaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 10:12 PM   #2722
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster and Cheaper View Post
Yea that's me
Wait, you're Wonderwall from Toonzone? And you've been there since 2006? Wow, I had no idea. I've seen you post there for a decade then as I've been there since 2004.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 11:09 PM   #2723
Faster and Cheaper
Thug
 
Faster and Cheaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Wait, you're Wonderwall from Toonzone? And you've been there since 2006? Wow, I had no idea. I've seen you post there for a decade then as I've been there since 2004.
Yea time flies. But if anyone wants to watch the show in production order, know that's how season 5 was made. It's funny, aside from the first four episodes, Nick aired everything else out of order. Oh well those are decisions made far above my paygrade.
Faster and Cheaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 11:59 PM   #2724
newfan
Mad Scientist
 
newfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
What if the map leads to something to change the future itself? What if maybe there was an object Renet left to help change the future so even if she isn't in the arc, she could still play a role? Or Fugitoid? I know there are people who want the dark gritty ending of all of them dying, but I just don't want that. It would really break me.
That could work, fugitoid I mean. Totally with you on the living turtles
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:04 AM   #2725
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I'm glad someone's on my side on this. Thanks. And I think it would be cool if Fugitoid played a role since there was an alternate version of him. I think it would be cool if the alternate Turtles who went with him are the ones who reverse this timeline.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:13 AM   #2726
newfan
Mad Scientist
 
newfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
I'm glad someone's on my side on this. Thanks. And I think it would be cool if Fugitoid played a role since there was an alternate version of him. I think it would be cool if the alternate Turtles who went with him are the ones who reverse this timeline.
Yeah I was trying to get my head around the whole extra turtles and should there be two sets, anyway, I imagine they wouldn't be in space forever.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 07:24 AM   #2727
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
That's what I was thinking too.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 08:02 AM   #2728
JH24
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
I'm glad someone's on my side on this. Thanks. And I think it would be cool if Fugitoid played a role since there was an alternate version of him. I think it would be cool if the alternate Turtles who went with him are the ones who reverse this timeline.
That's an interesting theory and could actually work. I always wondered what happened to the "second set" of turtles. I assume though they created a different timeline as they went into space under different circumstances than the "first turtles" (Earth was already saved when they went into space)

Like you said, the "second group" of turtles preventing the current timeline and saving the world. (Maybe merging the timelines together and create a new one)

Last edited by JH24; 09-18-2017 at 08:08 AM.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 08:05 AM   #2729
newfan
Mad Scientist
 
newfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by JH24 View Post
That's an interesting theory and could actually work. I always wondered what happened to the "second set" of turtles. I assume though they created a different timeline as they went into space under different circumstances than the "first turtles" (Earth was already saved when they went into space)

We could get either:

Like you said, the "second group" of turtles preventing the current timeline and saving the world. (Maybe merging the timelines together and create a new one)

Or we get a more darker ending with this being an alternative timeline with the other group of turtles (who went with Fugitoid after Earth was saved) while our "real" timeline is still intact. (Or it could be the other way around)
That would fit with the 'possible futures' description
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:44 AM   #2730
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
I'm starting to change my mind and hope it was a dream because of the issue over Mikey. I just don't get why he has to look older than Raph, they are supposed to be the same age. He should be out there fighting with Raph and Donnie.

If the reason that Mikey was so thin because he was captured and starved, I can understand. But him becoming thin and old, because he's living out in the desert just doesn't appeal to me. But maybe seeing Leo and his friends dying and seeing how the apocalypse happen had taken a toll on him too.

But I do have a theory that Mikey is the Sensei in the final because if Leo is dead, Raph gone on his own and Donnie is a robot now, then it makes perfect sense for Mikey to be the Sensei. I wonder if he's still training ninjitsu to other mutants including that young female mutant, that's why she has the Hamato symbol on her motorcycle helmet.

If it is a dream, I hope it's a dream under Meditation with all 4 turtles, similar to that 2k3 season 4 episode Bad Day.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:14 AM   #2731
newfan
Mad Scientist
 
newfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I'm starting to change my mind and hope it was a dream because of the issue over Mikey. I just don't get why he has to look older than Raph, they are supposed to be the same age. He should be out there fighting with Raph and Donnie.

If the reason that Mikey was so thin because he was captured and starved, I can understand. But him becoming thin and old, because he's living out in the desert just doesn't appeal to me. But maybe seeing Leo and his friends dying and seeing how the apocalypse happen had taken a toll on him too.

But I do have a theory that Mikey is the Sensei in the final because if Leo is dead, Raph gone on his own and Donnie is a robot now, then it makes perfect sense for Mikey to be the Sensei. I wonder if he's still training ninjitsu to other mutants including that young female mutant, that's why she has the Hamato symbol on her motorcycle helmet.

If it is a dream, I hope it's a dream under Meditation with all 4 turtles, similar to that 2k3 season 4 episode Bad Day.
Unless there is a lot of back story containing Leo I can't see him just being dead and not in the final 3 episodes.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:21 AM   #2732
Redworld96
Stone Warrior
 
Redworld96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 639
Is there any possibility that Nick.com could upload a sneak peek between today and thursday?
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:28 AM   #2733
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
Is there any possibility that Nick.com could upload a sneak peek between today and thursday?
Hope so, I will try to keep an eye on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Unless there is a lot of back story containing Leo I can't see him just being dead and not in the final 3 episodes.
Yeah I have a feeling there will be flashbacks but Leo may not be dead, he may have been captured or could be a head in a jar or something.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised that April's brain is in a jar and Donnie keeps it in his robot body but he brings her out sometimes to use her powers.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:22 AM   #2734
TMNTmousers
Thug
 
TMNTmousers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 63
tmnt Apocalypse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhCuXjUa9gY
TMNTmousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:29 AM   #2735
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTmousers View Post
Your late, It was posted here on Saturday, the Instagram and twitter versions.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:48 AM   #2736
JH24
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
I'm starting to change my mind and hope it was a dream because of the issue over Mikey. I just don't get why he has to look older than Raph, they are supposed to be the same age. He should be out there fighting with Raph and Donnie.

If the reason that Mikey was so thin because he was captured and starved, I can understand. But him becoming thin and old, because he's living out in the desert just doesn't appeal to me. But maybe seeing Leo and his friends dying and seeing how the apocalypse happen had taken a toll on him too.

But I do have a theory that Mikey is the Sensei in the final because if Leo is dead, Raph gone on his own and Donnie is a robot now, then it makes perfect sense for Mikey to be the Sensei. I wonder if he's still training ninjitsu to other mutants including that young female mutant, that's why she has the Hamato symbol on her motorcycle helmet.

If it is a dream, I hope it's a dream under Meditation with all 4 turtles, similar to that 2k3 season 4 episode Bad Day.
I really like your theory about Mikey being a sensei. That would connect him nicely with the female mutant.

I understand what you mean about Mikey, but (I'm not defending Mikey's condition) even though they've been mutated, the mutation process itself may have had different effects on all four turtles.

Raph is growing larger and stronger as he ages, and it's interesting how it's the exact opposite with Mikey. He seems to age rapidly, becoming skinnier and maybe even smaller. Humans don't age in the same way either. Some are physically "old" at 70. While others can still run or do some physical things at 90 or above.

Mikey always was very energetic and active when younger, maybe (due to the mutation) his body simply "burns" out faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Hope so, I will try to keep an eye on it.

Yeah I have a feeling there will be flashbacks but Leo may not be dead, he may have been captured or could be a head in a jar or something.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised that April's brain is in a jar and Donnie keeps it in his robot body but he brings her out sometimes to use her powers.
A head in a jar for Leo might be even more unsettling. (for me personally)

Okay, now I have that image with Donnie and April's brain in a jar stuck in my head.

Last edited by JH24; 09-18-2017 at 11:56 AM.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 12:06 PM   #2737
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by JH24 View Post
I really like your theory about Mikey being a sensei. That would connect him nicely with the female mutant.

I understand what you mean about Mikey, but (I'm not defending Mikey's condition) even though they've been mutated, the mutation process itself may have had different effects on all four turtles.

Raph is growing larger and stronger as he ages, and it's interesting how it's the exact opposite with Mikey. He seems to age rapidly, becoming skinnier and maybe even smaller. Humans don't age in the same way either. Some are physically "old" at 70. While others can still run or do some physical things at 90 or above.

Mikey always was very energetic and active when younger, maybe (due to the mutation) his body simply "burns" out faster.
Yeah you may have a point, it could be due to his mutation, making him older.

Quote:
A head in a jar for Leo might be even more unsettling. (for me personally)
It was more of joke because I had Futurama in my head, with those celebrity's and politicians heads in jars

It be funny that Leo did appear in the trailer but we didn't recognise him. It was the same with Mikey in those Nicktoon Promos, we didn't recognise him at first because we thought it could of been Donnie and April's kid or a test tube baby.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.


Last edited by Vicky82; 09-18-2017 at 12:21 PM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 12:27 PM   #2738
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,994
Don't forget that fallout from nuclear war can have effects on the body.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 12:32 PM   #2739
JH24
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Yeah you may have a point, it could be due to his mutation, making him older.
I do hope they at least mention his current condition in the finale though. It would be a little strange if they just gloss over it. "Yeah, Mikey looks like that... What's next?"

I'm reaching here, but for all we know, Mikey (I don't remember exactly how it went) getting those electricity powers in "Worlds Collide" put a real strain on his body as well. I can't imagine it did his body any good in the long term.

Quote:
It was more of joke because I had Futurama in my head, with those celebrity's and politicians heads in jars

It be funny that Leo did appear in the trailer but we didn't recognise him. It was the same with Mikey in those Nicktoon Promos, we didn't recognise him at first because we thought it could of been Donnie and April's kid or a test tube baby.
You make a good point with Mikey in the promo, I wouldn't put it past Nick to have hidden Leo in there somewhere. It would be fun to re-watch the trailer and thinking "Why did we never think of that?"

Looking back, I feel Nick actually did know what they were doing when they revealed Donnie protecting the mutant in an earlier trailer. It definitely created discussion and more hype for the finale.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 12:35 PM   #2740
neatoman
Overlord
 
neatoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 11,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
Don't forget that fallout from nuclear war can have effects on the body.
Do you mean in the fun sci-fi kinda way with monsters or the depressing reality of cancer, infertility and other radition related problems?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
season 5


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.