The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2025, 02:24 PM   #61
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,204
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2025, 12:28 PM   #62
clockstomper
Foot Soldier
 
clockstomper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 116
Will these get individual releases? I kinda just want Mike
clockstomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2025, 12:30 PM   #63
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,204
They’re supposed to some time in 2026, yes
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2025, 07:16 PM   #64
Coro
Mad Scientist
 
Coro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Louis, MO USA
Posts: 2,368
Well crap I didnt realize this was going to sell out so fast and I waited too long while away on vacation.
__________________
SuperChadMonkey
Space Monkey Toys

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2025, 08:12 PM   #65
Otter
Stone Warrior
 
Otter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Australia
Posts: 859
They'll be back.
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2025, 10:35 AM   #66
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,461


Foot Ninja 2-pack listing found at Target https://www.target.com/p/54572/-/A-94954504?

$70 for the two-pack.
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2025, 09:45 AM   #67
j3h
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 378
A friend of mine messed up ordering from NECA and didn’t bundle the turtles with Shredder so he ended up with paying for shipping twice by having them as separate orders.
I guess it kinda worked out because he received Shredder today. Those of us who bundled will be waiting.
j3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2025, 02:56 PM   #68
clockstomper
Foot Soldier
 
clockstomper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 116
Was able to get Mike off Walmart

They're updating links here:

https://www.toyark.com/2025/09/29/ne...tailers-574060
clockstomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2025, 11:10 AM   #69
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,204
Was excited to see an email from NECA today… but they only sent my Shredder and Mikey. Hopefully the other’s aren’t far behind.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2025, 11:53 AM   #70
j3h
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Was excited to see an email from NECA today… but they only sent my Shredder and Mikey. Hopefully the other’s aren’t far behind.
Got the same email
j3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2025, 11:48 AM   #71
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,204
Just got shipment notification for the other 3 turtles. Only weird thing is the tracking number they provided is the exact same one they used for Mikey/Shredder. Hopefully doesn’t effect things.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2025, 11:58 AM   #72
j3h
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 378
Same here too again. Repeat tracking number that was already delivered.
j3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2025, 11:09 AM   #73
Kingoji
Hench Mutant
 
Kingoji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 319
Yeah, two shipments, one tracking no.
Fingers crossed...
__________________
If you can't take your 'Ninja Turtles' with a knowing wink and a smile on your face then what have you got left?
Kingoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2025, 09:25 AM   #74
Kingoji
Hench Mutant
 
Kingoji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 319
My Mikey has arrived today, but he has a couple of possible QC issues. I'd appreciate if anybody else has one to compare.

So the thing I'm not certain about is that his shoulders are lopsided. The torso sits between the two halves of the shell and is a separate piece, so MAYBE it's actual articulation and mine is just too stiff to budge, but basically his left armpit is so low that it's up against the side of the shell, but his right is a good 8mm above thew side of the shell. So it looks like one side is constantly shrugging.

I'd appreciate knowing if this is an assembly error, or if it is articulation I should be able to tease into a proper position.

The thing that is a definite flaw, is the right bicep has a pretty clear stress crack leading from the corner of the elbow hinge up to the point of rotation.
__________________
If you can't take your 'Ninja Turtles' with a knowing wink and a smile on your face then what have you got left?
Kingoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2025, 06:58 AM   #75
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,204
Mikey seemed fine, but I had some concerns about my Shredder. Granted, I haven’t had much free time, but I was having some trouble standing him up without having him lean up against something. Kind seems like one leg was shorter than the other or there was something weird going on with his hips.

Nice looking figure though. I’m impressed how good the removable helmet looks. I was expecting that to be a different head entirely.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2025, 08:37 AM   #76
Kingoji
Hench Mutant
 
Kingoji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 319
I've done a bit of investigating, and the shoulder part apparently IS supposed to be articulated. Mine is completely locked in place, and apparently this might be caused by excess paint drying in the joint.
I guess I've got to try boiling him to loosen him up?

Strangely, the shouder thing bugs me far more than the stress crack in the bicep.
__________________
If you can't take your 'Ninja Turtles' with a knowing wink and a smile on your face then what have you got left?
Kingoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2025, 09:31 AM   #77
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingoji View Post
I've done a bit of investigating, and the shoulder part apparently IS supposed to be articulated. Mine is completely locked in place, and apparently this might be caused by excess paint drying in the joint.
I guess I've got to try boiling him to loosen him up?
I've had enough figures break on me out of the box that I just boil any joint that feels a little stuck these days.
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2025, 09:47 AM   #78
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,204
Do you literally put it in a boiling pot, or just run hot water over it?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2025, 10:18 AM   #79
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist
 
jestergoblin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,461
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Do you literally put it in a boiling pot, or just run hot water over it?
Usually do near boiling/simmer closer to 200 degrees. Hold the figure with tongs so it doesn't touch the bottom/side of the pot. Give 'em 30-90 seconds and that fixes most joints. Thicker plastics take longer.

No plastic used on an action figure melts at boiling temps. Just be careful for boiling water to get inside the figure and spill onto your hands, I keep a towel nearby and set the figures on that for a bit to let any water run off.

For smaller figures, or doing just like one arm or a leg, you can microwave a mug with water for 2-3 minutes and soak just that part too.
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2025, 12:57 PM   #80
Kingoji
Hench Mutant
 
Kingoji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by jestergoblin View Post
I've had enough figures break on me out of the box that I just boil any joint that feels a little stuck these days.
Boiling him hasn't helped. It's like his shell is glued onto his back in this awkward position. The plastron was more likely to tear than his shoulders budge.

Guess I'm just living with it.
__________________
If you can't take your 'Ninja Turtles' with a knowing wink and a smile on your face then what have you got left?
Kingoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.