The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2026, 04:11 AM   #1521
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,203
Andrew’s not white lol
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 04:16 AM   #1522
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,065
I’ve met Andrew btw heh, but okay I’ll grant he’s not red hair pasty white Gaelic origin

Jesse Ventura lays down some choice words…

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DTRVc...NhbWFpOHlibDF1
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 05:23 AM   #1523
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Andrew’s not white lol
Pretty sure he forgets that sometimes lol
__________________
"I was down with TMNT once, but then they changed what TMNT was. Now what I was down with is no longer TMNT and what TMNT now is seems weird and scary. And it'll happen to YOU."

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 05:27 AM   #1524
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Andrew’s not white lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Pretty sure he forgets that sometimes lol
I mean he's, "white enough" I guess.

You know ICES really only targets brown or dark skinned hispanics. The hispanics who look white are basically in the clear.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 06:05 AM   #1525
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Andrew’s not white lol
I don't go around trying to decipher someone's ethnicity, but I'd have guessed Andrew to have Japanese/Korean/Chinese ancestry based on his avatars. But apparently he has Amerindian ancestry from Colombia or something.

His eye shape threw me off, I suppose lol
__________________
Check my gaming and anime youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/@KaiserBunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 10:47 AM   #1526
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
Who do those people recognise as being a "true American", anyway? I mean, if we want to be technical, then unless you're a Native American, you're not indigenous to the country.
__________________
Check my gaming and anime youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/@KaiserBunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 11:14 AM   #1527
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkworm View Post
Americans need to go crazy in their country as much as they want. Just keep your hands off Europe.
I don't think we have any problem with that. You guys have your own problems -- REAL problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
I’ve met Andrew btw heh, but okay I’ll grant he’s not red hair pasty white Gaelic origin
I don't recall us ever crossing paths, Mat. Maybe at San D ages ago?
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 11:50 AM   #1528
Barkworm
Draconian leftist ruler
 
Barkworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I don't think we have any problem with that. You guys have your own problems -- REAL problems.
Right, one insane dictator invading from the east, another insane wannabe dictator preparing for military invasion from the west. It is really unsettling.
__________________
Make ****, not kill!
Barkworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 01:03 PM   #1529
IMJ
Emperor
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkworm View Post
Americans need to go crazy in their country as much as they want. Just keep your hands off Europe. Any smart European leader needs to scale back on relations to the US as much as they can.


Europe is a social disaster far greater than what you see from the commonly-weird blue-hairs shaking out here on T.V. You and your anti-American sentiment veiled in "assumed truth statements".

Last edited by IMJ; 01-09-2026 at 01:08 PM.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 01:04 PM   #1530
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,391
Europe, AKA: "A Cautionary Tale"™.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 01-09-2026 at 01:20 PM.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 01:14 PM   #1531
Barkworm
Draconian leftist ruler
 
Barkworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,696
In all seriousness, what are the problems we have, according to Americans? Of course, I do know what's wrong here but I'm interested in what you assume our problems are.
__________________
Make ****, not kill!
Barkworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 01:18 PM   #1532
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
I can only speak in detail about my own country. We have lots of problems, sadly. Too many to name here and I don't know where to begin, let alone know the full details or the solutions to them.

I won't go into other European countries issues. I'll have my ideas about them but that doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about.

One of my closest online friends is Polish. He's told me A LOT of things that have been going on in his country. All I can do is listen and try to understand. But I'm not Polish nor do I understand the society and culture, so I can't really add any input...
__________________
Check my gaming and anime youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/@KaiserBunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 01:19 PM   #1533
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,203


One of the best solos ever.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 01:23 PM   #1534
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkworm View Post
In all seriousness, what are the problems we have, according to Americans? Of course, I do know what's wrong here but I'm interested in what you assume our problems are.
"Suicidal empathy," probably at the root. And a seemingly rapidly evaporating cultural identity, whether you're talking about Ireland or Scotland or London. That's all I hear from guys over there. Oh, and "knife crime" and knife buyback programs.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 01:50 PM   #1535
IMJ
Emperor
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
"Suicidal empathy," probably at the root. And a seemingly rapidly evaporating cultural identity, whether you're talking about Ireland or Scotland or London. That's all I hear from guys over there. Oh, and "knife crime" and knife buyback programs.
The anti-American position is so guarded that he needs to give us the personal litmus test of examples to see if he has a chance of non-concession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post


One of the best solos ever.
I love Santanna. We saw him at a terrible venue though - this Chicago area park where you pay to get in but can rarely make it into the actual ampitheater so you have to 'experience' the concert by hearing it from a distance rather than seeing the performance - even though you pay for it. Very annoying.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 02:30 PM   #1536
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
IMJ's definition of anti-americanism seems to be "any foreigner who dares criticise the US of A." Look, I know Americans, in general, are super patriotic to a meme-like status, but just because you love your own country yourselves that doesn't mean foreigners have to love it as well, OK? The world doesn't revolve around you. There's 197 or so different countries on Earth and some of them are pretty patriotic themselves as well.

Would you just walk to someone in, let's say, South Korea claiming their country is the greatest in the world and say "ACTUALLY, NO! THE US IS THE BEST AND YOU'RE A FOOL IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE! KOREA? SAMSUNG'S GOT NOTHING ON AMERICA!"?

Also, Andrew seems to be reducing Europe to London, Ireland and Scotland. And making fun of knife crime when the US has plenty of issues with mass shootings, including school shootings... pot meet kettle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post


One of the best solos ever.
What about this song by Europe?

__________________
Check my gaming and anime youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/@KaiserBunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 03:24 PM   #1537
ranger_scout
Foot Elite
 
ranger_scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,741
Footage of the ICE agent's video in Minneappolis has been released. Renee Good was trying to run him over.

https://x.com/AlphaNews/status/20096...79932289626385
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 03:25 PM   #1538
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 4,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I don't recall us ever crossing paths, Mat. Maybe at San D ages ago?
Yeah it was SDCC, you signed and doodled in my Visual History copy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkworm View Post
In all seriousness, what are the problems we have, according to Americans? Of course, I do know what's wrong here but I'm interested in what you assume our problems are.
I’m putting money on no free speech and too many immigrants/Muslims.
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 03:34 PM   #1539
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
They haven't visited other countries, they're what we call Ameripoors so they don't know what it's actually like living in Europe.
Is it really that expensive for Americans to fly across the Atlantic compared to Europeans? Don't Americans make a lot of money on average, especially middle class and above ones? And yet they cannot afford trips to Italy or France like the Germans, Dutch, Brits and Scandinavians can easily afford trips to Thailand or Bali? That's odd...

...or maybe they just don't want to travel abroad due to lack of interest or knowledge about foreign countries besides what Fox News might tell them?
__________________
Check my gaming and anime youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/@KaiserBunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2026, 03:38 PM   #1540
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_scout View Post
Footage of the ICE agent's video in Minneappolis has been released. Renee Good was trying to run him over.

https://x.com/AlphaNews/status/20096...79932289626385
She’s very clearly turning hard to the right while the guy who exits an unmarked Nissan Titan wearing no badge and a balaclava over his face rips at her door handle and angrily screams expletives her.

She was clearly terrified and the shooter saw that she was a scrawny woman before drawing his weapon.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anjew_ndb, cuckmanwinters, cuckservatives, cuckspiracies, imj's mouth is orange, inceldrome, johnny b goode, nazis nazis everywhere, our gayest ally, our greatest ally


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.