The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > Questions/Comments/Suggestions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2026, 02:45 PM   #1
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
What's the mod situation?

I've seen mods come and go throughout the years. But, the thing is, even those who haven't posted or come to the forums in ages haven't lost their mod status. Voltron was the only one to lose it, and that was due to a lot of drama brewing from an incident with a few different users.

GK told me one time that he's done some "ninja modding" throughout the years.

I remember when it was Machias and Jester doing all the modding. Then Venom and a guy with Raph as his avatar doing mod work as well. Jester seems to be the only one left, very occasionally dropping by.

Barkworm seems to be the only active mod nowadays. And I remember he was absent for a long time.

Is it really fair for mods who haven't been here in a decade or so to maintain their mod status? Also, I just want to know what exactly is the current mod situation for transparency sake. I think we deserve to be clarified on that. Is it just Barkworm nowadays?
__________________
Check my gaming and anime youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/@KaiserBunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2026, 02:55 PM   #2
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,384
I was going to say DarthRaphael but I guess he hasn't been around since 2017. Here he was closing one of my threads (his last act, apparently):

https://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sh...ad.php?t=57742
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2026, 02:57 PM   #3
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I was going to say DarthRaphael but I guess he hasn't been around since 2017. Here he was closing one of my threads (his last act, apparently):

https://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sh...ad.php?t=57742
Why did you refer to Christians and Catholics as two separate things? Catholics are Christians, just like Protestants and Orthodox are.

Also LOL at TTN saying this to Cubed.

"There's no proof of aliens. Not everything you see on Ninja Turtles is real"
__________________
Check my gaming and anime youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/@KaiserBunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2026, 04:17 PM   #4
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
I said before, this place should be run like "The Hunger Games," "Squid Game," "Survivor" or "The Last Man Standing."

People should get banned one after the other until there is almost nobody left. People should get banned for sneezing the wrong way. Even if winds up being myself one day, I'd like to see people "eliminated" like a game show one after the other until this place becomes a ghost town.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2026, 04:42 PM   #5
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Why did you refer to Christians and Catholics as two separate things? Catholics are Christians, just like Protestants and Orthodox are.

Also LOL at TTN saying this to Cubed.

"There's no proof of aliens. Not everything you see on Ninja Turtles is real"
lol

There’s some Mr.Maczaps gold in there too.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2026, 05:02 PM   #6
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Why did you refer to Christians and Catholics as two separate things? Catholics are Christians, just like Protestants and Orthodox are.
idk, I was probably really drunk.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2026, 08:20 AM   #7
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
lol

There’s some Mr.Maczaps gold in there too.
LOL that guy was an idiot. I know he had a brain tumour at some point, but there's no way it was fully responsible for his behaviour and opinions.

Also, I used to think he was like 80 years old or something. I was shocked when he said he was around 36 or so only??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
idk, I was probably really drunk.
Ah, come to think of it, I don't believe I've ever posted drunk here.
__________________
Check my gaming and anime youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/@KaiserBunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2026, 11:03 AM   #8
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
The more you learn about what people here are in real life, the more you realize what kind of people we've been interacting with on the drome. There are a lot of sickos out there.

Stay safe, everyone.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2026, 11:46 AM   #9
IMJ
Emperor
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 8,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The more you learn about what people here are in real life, the more you realize what kind of people we've been interacting with on the drome. There are a lot of sickos out there.

Stay safe, everyone.
I have kept myself grounded on many occasions here through this philosophy. "Let's SEE the clown doing the provoking.... Let's see this gu.... uh. Ah. Okay".
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2026, 12:39 PM   #10
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,176
mods are sleeping, someone make a christian thread
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2026, 12:59 PM   #11
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Then Venom
I'm here, just don't log in as much. Life got busier for me around the time Jester became a SuperMod. There have been others who'd like to mod, but Krang/Shredder have largely stepped away aside from keeping the train chugging along.
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2026, 01:39 PM   #12
Barkworm
Draconian leftist ruler
 
Barkworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,696
I suggested a couple of new mods a while ago and Krang said he'd look into it. But he only makes an appearance about once a year so nothing's become of that so far.

Also, since this is not the first time I've read about my "absence" that took place about ten years ago: I had three kids and bought a house. Modding this place wasn't exactly a priority for me.
__________________
Make ****, not kill!
Barkworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2026, 03:06 PM   #13
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,176
wife needs to understand the drome needs more babysitting than her 3 kids.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2026, 03:12 PM   #14
FredWolfLeonardo
This ***** used to be Fun
 
FredWolfLeonardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Aotearoa New Zealand
Posts: 5,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
wife needs to understand the drome needs more babysitting than her 3 kids.
Post of the decade.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
The biggest villains were the censors. What they could do without being held back is my question.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2026, 03:30 PM   #15
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The more you learn about what people here are in real life, the more you realize what kind of people we've been interacting with on the drome. There are a lot of sickos out there.

Stay safe, everyone.
What do you know? Do tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
mods are sleeping, someone make a christian thread
Christian Cage from AEW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I'm here, just don't log in as much. Life got busier for me around the time Jester became a SuperMod. There have been others who'd like to mod, but Krang/Shredder have largely stepped away aside from keeping the train chugging along.
Super Mod? What's the difference between that and a regular mod? I remember when Jester's jurisdiction was restricted to the TMNT sessions.

Also, it's kinda crazy that this thread of mine summoned you . You do the occasional ninja modding?
__________________
Check my gaming and anime youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/@KaiserBunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2026, 11:46 AM   #16
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
What do you know? Do tell.
Let's just say that criminals will pay for their crimes.

Not everyone is an fine upstanding citizen like you and me.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2026, 04:32 PM   #17
Prowler
Emperor
 
Prowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 9,998
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Let's just say that criminals will pay for their crimes.

Not everyone is an fine upstanding citizen like you and me.
I guess I should feel flattered that you consider me an upstanding citizen despite not knowing me
__________________
Check my gaming and anime youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/@KaiserBunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
He's black as fu*k. And voiced by Bumper Robinson.

I guess he doesn't qualify as African American to cubed because he doesn't say things like "yessa massa", "sup dawg", "yo", "kill whitey" and "shee-it negro!"
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2026, 09:41 AM   #18
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,193
Machias can eat my whole ass, by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
wife needs to understand the drome needs more babysitting than her 3 kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Post of the decade.
An all-timer, I fear.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2026, 10:46 AM   #19
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Machias can eat my whole ass, by the way.
A very pretty lady, though, if I recall. I think I felt bad about snapping back at her after I saw some of her pics.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2026, 01:00 PM   #20
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,176
She can ban me any time
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.