The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2007, 10:12 PM   #21
Mr. Snackpants
Keep cool my babies!
 
Mr. Snackpants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posts: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by IveyAngelo View Post
Heh yeah, I've been reading through those. they're so funny. I still can't believe that it's been favorited over 900 times!

OOPS! I forget about the rules on here about double posting, I'm truly sorry and won't let it happen again (not use to posting on this board. Really sorry about that... if I could delete this post I would).
Wow sweet, its the woman from the video! Haha. THats an awesome collection and I'm happy for you. Don't listen to people who make fun of you, they're jerks. Keep doin' what you're doin'.

Oh yeah...are you from Ferndale? I go to CMU and my roomates are from Royal Oak, I've been down there a couple weekends in the last few months. Ferndale is just south of Royal Oak, correct?
Mr. Snackpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:17 PM   #22
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,190
here is the youtube link so no one has to click the evil ebaums link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i-IodLR1bA&eurl
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:26 PM   #23
iris
moddy mod mod
 
iris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: finally escaped the lab
Posts: 1,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecto Jedi View Post
That's just a tad creepy.
Don't believe everything you see on TV.
__________________
Appeal to nobler motives. Like pie.
[ life is at best bitter sweet ]
iris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:43 PM   #24
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,190

lol
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #25
dejawolf
Foot Soldier
 
dejawolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: norway
Posts: 141
beaten up by 15-30 people at the same time? thrown into the road?
smashed into a light pole so hard you had to sew stitches?

i talked to a friend about this, and he thought you were exaggerating, or outright lying.
this is unreal, nobody should have to go through **** like that.
__________________
one of the first english words i ever learned, was leatherhead.
dejawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:58 PM   #26
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
What if you're wrong?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:03 PM   #27
IveyAngelo
Hench Mutant
 
IveyAngelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey2007
wow, u are pretty cool, i love the fact that u can do this, ur the type of fan i wish i could be, i would love to have and do everything u do, but unfortunately i can't afford that, i'm lucky enough that i can buy most of the toys, which is in fact where most of my cash goes, so i'm not able to buy other stuff i want,
I really do agree with you about money, it's not an easy thing to face. I'm not all that rich myself, in fact a lot of my collection is gifts. The stuff I do is usually trying to keep it as low as I can money wise. I got bills like most everyone, and most of the time after bills I'll be lucky if I have $20 left in my pocket, I just save up a lot and work with others to try and make things cheaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey2007
i think that the turtles are really important to me, and i have been there through the good and the bad, but i still love these guys just as much....and the thing i think that makes these guys so special to me is that they are such a great family, and remind me of when i was a little kid, when life is so much better and simpler. I love to hold onto these memories and like sharing and hearing everyone's which is why i joined this forum
And this is what really matters! It's a real treat to hear everyones stories, and see where everyone is coming from. I've learned through out my years online a lot of us have had a lot of the same issues in life where the Turtles were there for us. These forums are a great way for us to spend time together and get to know each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buslady
Ivey, I have faith we both will be represented respectfully on Fanatical. They were a really good crew and easy to work with.
I really hope so, when I did the show with VH1 they all seemed nice too. So I wait and see what comes from it. These guys were a lot looser, and not pushing me to do anything I didn't want to do. Which did give me more faith in this crew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven
I've heard of VH1 doing crap like that, really sorry to see that they went and portrayed you in such a manor
I'm not to worried about this stuff, they could of done a lot worse... and they did to other people. I don't know how many people watched the show when it aired back in 2004... but a lot of people were really messed up on that show, a few people even sued them. The people I think got it the worse were the Cabbage Patch Kid people. They run a museum, and have a mascot who's even been signed by the creator of the Cabbage Patch Kids. VH1 did three visits to their house, each visit 3 days long... making it 9 days of filming. They made it look like these folks treated the doll like a real child, and worse yet, they had it look like they treated it nicer than their own daughter! So while they made me look a little nuts, they didn't make me look that as bad as they did to others.

And anyone who really thinks about it and watches the show could see through most of these lies. Like eatting pizza every day I'd be over 300lbs, and $5,000 in Karate lessons to get to blue belt? Anyone else think that's a bit far fetched? Heh I find it funny when people do take it serious though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snackpants
Wow sweet, its the woman from the video! Haha. THats an awesome collection and I'm happy for you. Don't listen to people who make fun of you, they're jerks. Keep doin' what you're doin'.
Thanks! I agree about not letting them get to me, though I don't always just ignore them. Sometimes it's fun to reply and see how things go from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snackpants
Oh yeah...are you from Ferndale? I go to CMU and my roomates are from Royal Oak, I've been down there a couple weekends in the last few months. Ferndale is just south of Royal Oak, correct?
Wow that is so cool! I live less than a block away from Royal Oak!!!!! I'm like right off of 696 at the Hilton Rd. exit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejawolf
i talked to a friend about this, and he thought you were exaggerating, or outright lying.
this is unreal, nobody should have to go through **** like that.
I really wish I was lying, but I'm not. The kids started to pick on me in KG, than by 3rd grade the fighting started. And by 5th grade it was so serious the police were breaking up the fights. I'd be a bloody mess on the ground. If we had a sub in my class, I couldn't go to class because the subs could not control the students and I'd end up with black eyes, bloody nose, or a fat lip. I was not allowed out at lunch time, so they gave me a job inside the school to keep me away from the other kids. It was not a safe school I was in, and even after I left that school I heard the fighting did not stop. When I did leave the school, I learned of other kids who had to leave for the same reason.

The way it worked... one kid learns he don't like you, than he gets his friends to not like you, they get their friends, and they get their older sisters and brothers. I was in 4th grade the first time I found myself with High Schoolers deciding to beat me up. And I wouldn't fight back, I don't like to hurt people, so I'd drop into a ball on the ground and let them beat me up. When the police would break up the fights they'd ask the kids that they do catch why they were doing it, and the only line the kids could come up with was "Because my friends were".

This is the kind of stuff, no one should have to live through. But it happens... and is over looked so much. I know now if I see a gathering of kids circled around anyone I stop my car and break up the fights. The fighting for me only stopped after I got into Karate. I had two fights after getting into Karate, both times I was able to walk away without getting hurt, and what makes me even more proud about the fights is that no one else was hurt either. I was able to convince them to drop it before they did get hurt.

Though I don't hold any grudges against most of those kids, but I won't ever see them as friends. I've bumped into someone of them since the old school days, and they act like nothing ever happened. They're blind to it, and it's best they stay that way. No fun bringing up dirt that is over 20 years old. Though you can never forget when you're the victim.
__________________

Last edited by IveyAngelo; 02-05-2007 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Typo
IveyAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:16 PM   #28
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior
 
Bmaga123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 861
Hey Iveyangelo where did you get those movie 3 heads? To you know where to find movie 1 and 2 heads?
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:18 PM   #29
IveyAngelo
Hench Mutant
 
IveyAngelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 327
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmaga123 View Post
Hey Iveyangelo where did you get those movie 3 heads? To you know where to find movie 1 and 2 heads?
Hehe giving this the same reply I just gave in PM *G*

Man do I wish I could get a hold of TMNT 1 and 2 heads. TMNT 1 had the best costumes ever, they looked so real in that movie! And TMNT 2, though cartoony were still cool.

Sadly though, as much research I have done on it, all leads to the same answer. Seems that when Henson lost the TMNT contract, they destroyed the heads so that the new company could not steal their ideas. I still search to this day for movie 1 props. And I hope that some of the costumes may still be out there, but I have yet to see any.

The heads I have, came from a guy who buys up movie props and sells them for a higher price. I haven't been in touch with him for a good three years. Though he contacted me after he saw me bid on a Raphael TMNT 3 head on Ebay and came in second. He offered me the Leo head for the same price I was willing to pay for the Raph head, and we went from there.

I've had more than one person confirm that these are real movie props, including Matt Hill (who wore the Movie 3 Raphael costume). And though the Turtles look like frogs (esp Leo in TMNT 3), it's an honor to have got these
__________________
IveyAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:22 PM   #30
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
*Jester wonders how much the scepter would set some one back...now there's thew prop I'd want...*
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 11:28 PM   #31
IveyAngelo
Hench Mutant
 
IveyAngelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
*Jester wonders how much the scepter would set some one back...now there's thew prop I'd want...*
If I recall correctly the guy who sold me the heads had one, and he was asking more for it than the heads because it had working lights and stuff. I turned down the price he was asking. Not sure if I can find it, but I may look up the price. I don't think he has it anymore, I know he sold the other props he was trying to sell me and I turned down.
__________________
IveyAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:53 AM   #32
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
LOL! I remember someone telling me last year that they thought of me when they saw some VH1 interview of an avid TMNT fan. I guess Iveyangelo was who she was talking about.

Anyway, I always knew stations chopped and screwed interviews to their fashion, my brother was a victim of it on the 20/20 News a few years ago (they really used his interview for a sob story, leaving out some of the negative things he said that would kinda ruin the "sob" element). Ivey, you telling me that FullMetal Alchemist is your kinda show was all I needed to hear to know you were all-right with me.

Funny stuff, nonetheless, though. Not even die-hard TMNT fans accept the existence of the third live-action movie, yet you actually can recite lines from it. Not good at all. Just kidding. Still, though... erase the third live-action movie from your memory banks. We don't want any people to recall the existence of that movie if, in the future, history clears itself and archaeologists are trying to recover 90's pop culture.
__________________


R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 02:32 AM   #33
Shark
Stone Warrior
 
Shark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: In my Wii, playing with my Wii. Playing with TMNT on the Wii. Wii Play TMNT WEEE!!!
Posts: 653
She's got nothing on my Sonic, Sega, or Nintendo fandom, but she's got me beat in Turtles >.<
__________________
The Forum's Un-Official Karai Obsessor!!!

And my unhealthy obsession for Karai continues...I need therapy...

Enter: Shadow Assassin RP has just started, and still open for new people.
Favorite Sloganizer Quotes: "I quit smokeing with Karai.", "Karai on the outside, tasty on the inside." and "I'd sleep with Karai." Man that Sloganizer can be pretty perverted O.o
Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 07:03 AM   #34
Sonic777
Mad Scientist
 
Sonic777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: not telling
Posts: 2,315
You know,if you had a shredder costume and put it on your brother,it would be a sibling rivarly.I would pay money to see that.
__________________
Sonic777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:29 AM   #35
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by IveyAngelo View Post
Hey everyone,

Got told about this topic so I figured I'd jump over and say "HI" And here I thought this topic was dead, but someone has decided to post that crazy show online. It's funny really, they had a lot of fun editing but I'll love to make sure a few things are out about this. Hehehe

First, when they asked me how often I eat pizza I said one to two times a Month. That's right, Pizza is NOT daily, I would get so sick of it by day 3 it wouldn't be funny. I can't stand eatting the same thing over and over again, no matter what it is. It's why I don't like chicken, grew up with it at least three times a week, so now I can't stand the stuff. So if that would kill me off of a chicken, it would do in the full "Pizza" thing too I like Pizza because it's a treat from time to time.

That is just one of the many examples of where they lied about the show. The truth about me, can be found more through my myspace account, and just by talking to me. I'm a normal fan just like anyone else. True I do collect a lot, but that is a hobby which I enjoy doing. Though it does not stop me from living a normal life, I pay all my own bills, I have lots of friends and enjoy many other TV series esp Anime like Fullmetal Alchemist.

One of my top reasons behind collecting which has been left out from interviews, is the fact that I don't want to see the TMNT ever disappear again. TMNT helped me through out my life, before Turtles I was gang beaten 15 to 30 kids at a time. And yes, they were trying to kill me, threw me in front of cars.. thrown me into an iron poll to where I needed stitches across my forhead. TMNT taught me to stand up for myself, and helped teach me to read (which was something School was failing at). If they could help me like that, than they can help others. And they have.

How many people here on this forum have personal memories that make the TMNT so specail to you, where you get onto a board all the time to talk about it? The real gift is the memories that are given.

I collect, cause I know sales helps keep them around. So yes I buy a lot of TMNT stuff. I also collect a lot of rear items, because I love to study the behind the scenes for a long time it was my dream to wear the costumes for the movies or shows. So getting costume stuff, I could study and really feel what it was like touching this stuff... and being there. I love behind the scenes stuff even in comics, so I collect the comic art. A lot of them are master pieces.

I do agree with what people say though, it's not about the collection of stuff that makes a great fan. It's the heart. Being there for them. Through thick and thin and holding onto those great memories. I also enjoy shareing them with millions of other people, which is why I let these shows have their fun and pick on me. Most people who've seen the show and meet me, realize that a lot of the stuff said on there was not true.

Anytime Fred Willard opened his mouth, he lied. The only thing he got right was my name and the city I live in. And just about everytime they cut off of me from talking, they were splicing in lines from another question, or mixing words together. VH1 wants dirt, nothing could be a happy story. So if a story is happy, they make up a new one. Like they interviewed my folks for an hour to two on the front poruch, I got the full interview on tape as we were taping everything they did. My interview was a good 3 hours long up in my room, and that's not to count that they were here for three days.

Oh and the costume scene, we sparred for a long time before I started to fall like that, but at the time I was feeling sick and it was hot outside. Everytime we were like are we done, they were like no they want more. They knew a person outside of the costume, would out last the person in the costume. Which is what happened, and I really got hurt on that last fall.

The full skit with my brother after the fight scene was all one huge joke, he likes to joke around and it's so funny having it all together. I might start putting the REAL videos on youtube, because I love the full joke about my brother. One of which was him saying that I am a lot more dangerous without the costume, and he joked about taking me to court only if I had to wear the costume while there. He's a funny guy and was just in a full out high in front of the camera.

This is not my first time in a story of anytype and it won't be my last time. I was just interviewed for a show in Canada. Who knows, it could do a more realistic show on me, or it could become the next VH1. But as long as you have fun and can laugh at it, it's not the worst thing that can happen. Though many of members on here have been on TV or in the press for one reason or another.

I remember a member on here, Roseangelo being on a TV show for her collection. It was a nice collection, with a cool poster that I never saw before. And showing a puppet she made. She was lucky enough to get onto a real show, that was about the collection and not trying to make her look bad. I was very happy for her.



Heh yeah, I've been reading through those. they're so funny. I still can't believe that it's been favorited over 900 times!

OOPS! I forget about the rules on here about double posting, I'm truly sorry and won't let it happen again (not use to posting on this board. Really sorry about that... if I could delete this post I would).

[Edit: No problem, posts merged.]
So, VH1's full of crap and I should stick to cartoons, the Daily Show, the Colbert Report, and That 70s Show. Gotcha.

Stupid VH1.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:44 AM   #36
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by IveyAngelo View Post



I really hope so, when I did the show with VH1 they all seemed nice too. So I wait and see what comes from it. These guys were a lot looser, and not pushing me to do anything I didn't want to do. Which did give me more faith in this crew.

Yes this is what I liked about them, there were some things they asked to do with the kids for the bus segment, but legally the principal said they can't do and he was GREAT...he didn't push the issue instead, he came up with a solution. We circled the school, loaded like 4 times The six grade class, including my son and one of his best pals got to be apart of it. Chris is so funny, we film the unloading parts, Chris goes BYE MOM! When we got copies of the ep, the school will get one and they're gonna air it over the school's video system. So they'll probably see my segment and yours

I didn't know the Creature Shop destroyed the original head designs! They killed the turtles!
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 11:13 AM   #37
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
That's a bummer that they had to go the route of splicing stuff to make you seem crazy, but I'm not surprised. TV is all about being over the top, but it's too bad they didn't want to get a more honest representation of fandom. What show was this on exactly?

Anyway, I guess the TMNT kind of helped me with reading too, because IIRC Ninja Turtles comics became one of the first things I wanted to read, so they kind of served as motivation to learn when I was a kid.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:03 PM   #38
IveyAngelo
Hench Mutant
 
IveyAngelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 327
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-iZZy View Post
Funny stuff, nonetheless, though. Not even die-hard TMNT fans accept the existence of the third live-action movie, yet you actually can recite lines from it. Not good at all. Just kidding. Still, though... erase the third live-action movie from your memory banks. We don't want any people to recall the existence of that movie if, in the future, history clears itself and archaeologists are trying to recover 90's pop culture.
Well I don't agree with you about all die hard fans not accepting TMNT 3. Cause I know others who enjoy the movie as well. No, it's not my favorite movie but just like the other ones I saw it over 15 to 20 times in the theater. My favorite thing about it isn't the costumes or Donatello acting more like Mike. But the fact that in that movie they did more with Mike than make him the class clown. He had a serious story line going on with him, which was really cool. So even though the movie isn't as good as the first two, it's still a part of TMNT History which I accept and love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark
She's got nothing on my Sonic, Sega, or Nintendo fandom, but she's got me beat in Turtles >.<
Heh I wouldn't try beating anyone in video game knowledge or collections. In fact I'm sure people can really nail me on knowledge about the TMNT games. Video games is not my strong point, though I play them from time to time, I'm more into role playing or going out with friends. It's really cool that you got those fandoms, I enjoy the different Sonic shows, and like playing the games when I get the chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness777
You know,if you had a shredder costume and put it on your brother,it would be a sibling rivarly.I would pay money to see that.
We have a Bebop costume, though really we don't get into real fights or anything like that. It's not worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongasnootch
So, VH1's full of crap and I should stick to cartoons, the Daily Show, the Colbert Report, and That 70s Show. Gotcha.

Stupid VH1.
Yup, that's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buslady
Yes this is what I liked about them, there were some things they asked to do with the kids for the bus segment, but legally the principal said they can't do and he was GREAT...he didn't push the issue instead, he came up with a solution. We circled the school, loaded like 4 times The six grade class, including my son and one of his best pals got to be apart of it. Chris is so funny, we film the unloading parts, Chris goes BYE MOM! When we got copies of the ep, the school will get one and they're gonna air it over the school's video system. So they'll probably see my segment and yours
Yeah, they brought up something about my Tattoo being on my right arm having some special protection meaning to me. And I'm like, um no... if I thought it was good luck my right arm would not have been injured in the first place. And so the subject was dropped. VH1 would of kept pushing at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buslady
I didn't know the Creature Shop destroyed the original head designs! They killed the turtles!
Yeah, that's what happened from all my studies. I've talked to so many people about those costumes. I believe stunt doubles may still be out there but he actor heads are long gone and if anyone can find any and prove me wrong I would be extremely happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr._Mutant_Man
That's a bummer that they had to go the route of splicing stuff to make you seem crazy, but I'm not surprised. TV is all about being over the top, but it's too bad they didn't want to get a more honest representation of fandom. What show was this on exactly?
Heh I thought my stories could be over the top without being spliced seeing as how I've been on the set of the Next Mutation, back stage at the concert, done over 150 Birthday parties as a Turtle... guess VH1 just thought it was more fun to make people think I want to be a real Turtle. The show (which I didn't learn the title till they were already coming to my house) was called "Totally Obsessed".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr._Mutant_Man
Anyway, I guess the TMNT kind of helped me with reading too, because IIRC Ninja Turtles comics became one of the first things I wanted to read, so they kind of served as motivation to learn when I was a kid.
That's really cool. I know they were there for a lot of people in that area of help. With me I have a reading disorder, I was in 5th grade at a 1st grade reading level and the school kicked me out of the reading classes saying I was "too old" for the help. So my mom took it in her hand to work with me on reading, and she saw my interest in Turtles and got me the comics, novels, and magazines. Than when the internet came into my life, I had a lot more help since I have so many great friends on the computer.

And with Firefox it's got this nice little spell check that lets me know when I'm doing spelling mistakes, which helps me a lot

Which Ninja Turtle Comics were you into as a kid? Were you able to get the Mirage comics, or just the Archie comics? (I got both, but preferred the Archie comics.)
__________________
IveyAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:09 PM   #39
Sonic777
Mad Scientist
 
Sonic777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: not telling
Posts: 2,315
Wow,you must be a legend of TMNT,If they were real,they would probley make you a member.
__________________
Sonic777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 03:11 PM   #40
IveyAngelo
Hench Mutant
 
IveyAngelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 327
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness777 View Post
Wow,you must be a legend of TMNT,If they were real,they would probley make you a member.
LOL! I think I'd turn down the offer. Ninja Turtles live too dangerous of a life I'll go and stick with trying to get into acting. Much more safe.
__________________
IveyAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.