The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2007, 01:24 PM   #61
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
And once again I go ignored....yay *skipps around the drome*
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 01:49 PM   #62
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,381
Oh never mind them, if there not going to "get" the reasons FF had no ending, let them be ignorant about it. They will resolve the whole thing at the beggining of the next season.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 02:48 PM   #63
Spawn Guy
Mad Scientist
 
Spawn Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post
And once again I go ignored....yay *skipps around the drome*
I listened...
__________________


THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER

madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell
madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono
madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ...
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted
SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything
Spawn Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:05 PM   #64
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Oh never mind them, if there not going to "get" the reasons FF had no ending, let them be ignorant about it. They will resolve the whole thing at the beggining of the next season.
It's all good Zarius it seems to me as of late people would rather fly off the handle and complain about the site or anything else than to listen to the truth and reasoning of things coming from people who work from Mirage.
And I either see it happening that way or them tossing in 2 or maybe even 1 more FF episode but I could be wrong. I mean hell I was wrong about the Dark TMNT turning good. I liked in that episode though how Leo told Raph he hated that saying was nice to see him not being Mr. goody 2 shoes all the time lol.
I know I've been someone who's pretty much defended this show from the start but looking back allot of the episodes aren't needed at all but on the other hand allot of them did move the character development along rather far and introduced us to allot of new characters some cool some really lame but you'll have that with just about any series.
I know I'm more than likely a minority here on this one but I'm sad to see the show go especially since it was progressing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn Guy View Post
I listened...
aww *gives Spawn Guy a Gold Star*
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 03:40 PM   #65
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrescent View Post
It's all good Zarius it seems to me as of late people would rather fly off the handle and complain about the site or anything else than to listen to the truth and reasoning of things coming from people who work from Mirage.
Well, it's easy for them because there idiotic enough to beleive that just because 4Kids pulled the plug on the idea of FF, that it automatically means the final episodes produced for the first season would be changed to reflect that decision.

They have no clue how the industry works, there not an animator, writer, or producer. If Laird were to tell them to have changed the ending of "Awakening" or make it a two-parter, we would not have seen them uploaded to Youtube or seen until 2008 at best. They have to accept slowly the episodes were animated with a second season in mind at the time

Quote:
And I either see it happening that way or them tossing in 2 or maybe even 1 more FF episode but I could be wrong.
Hmm, an additional episode would be better for everyone, but just as FF started in the beggining of its own season, better to get FF's timeline out of the way in the next. Every plot point was wrapped up in "Day of Awakening", there's no reason for further exposition. A farewell scene to Cody, Bishop, etc, the Turtles return home, and the new series begins
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 04:40 PM   #66
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,208
They could be stupid and have the turtles fight Triple Threat or Jammerhead one last time before they go back to the present.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:28 PM   #67
Scandia
Mad Scientist
 
Scandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
OK and where is this official list of episodes and their sequence?

I hope they do not leave us hanging in the air with no conclusion. At least the OT seems to have had a conclusive conclusion- not that I have watched it.
__________________


Turtles fight with honor!!!
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 06:10 PM   #68
triplexxx
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,809
The official TMNT website should have it right, with the one exception being the last FF episode aired isn't listed yet. They'll have the rest done after they air.
__________________
Please don't shoot me Mr. Big Mike. I'm too young and good-looking to die, well too young. I got a father, I got a mother, I got a grandmother, I got a little sister...and a little brother this high (raises hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand) and then I got a great big brother this high (slaps gun and runs).
"Fright Night" - Three Stooges
triplexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:21 PM   #69
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scandia View Post
OK and where is this official list of episodes and their sequence?
Not an officially approved list, but here it is:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Forward
Episode 118, "Future Shellshock"
Episode 119, "Obsolete"
Episode 120, "Home Invasion"
Episode 121, "Headlock Prime"
Episode 122, "Playtime's Over"
Episode 123, "Bishop to Night"
Episode 124, "Night of Sh'Okanabo!"
Episode 125, "Clash of the Turtle Titans"
Episode 126, "Fly Me to the Moon"
Episode 127, "Invasion of the Body Snatcher!"
Episode 128, "The Freaks Come Out at Night"
Episode 129, "Bad Blood"
Episode 130, "The Journal"
Episode 131, "The Gaminator"
Episode 132, "Graduation Day: Class of 2105"
Episode 133, "Timing is Everything"
Episode 134, "Enter the Jammerhead"
Episode 135, "Milk Run"
Episode 136, "The Fall of Darius Dunn"
Episode 137, "Turtle X-Tinction"
Episode 138, "Race for Glory"
Episode 139, "Head of State"
Episode 140, "DNA is Thicker than Water"
Episode 141, "The Cosmic Completist"
Episode 142, "The Day of Awakening"
Episode 143, "Zixxth Sense"
For anything more official than that, keep your eye on this page, like triplexxx said.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:36 AM   #70
Scandia
Mad Scientist
 
Scandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
So "Day of Awakening" would be the final one chronologically, but "Zixxth Sense" will air later then?
__________________


Turtles fight with honor!!!
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:08 AM   #71
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
No and yes. When Zarius said that "The Day of Awakening" was the true finale, he meant that it would have been a better finale than "Zixxth Sense". Chronologically, there is nothing in the episodes that would suggest that either comes before the other, but the producers have said that "Zixxth Sense" is the last one. Since 'Awakening' is the bigger of the two in terms of conclusiveness, it feels more right to assume that it should have been the finale.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 06:39 AM   #72
Scandia
Mad Scientist
 
Scandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
Well, my Fast Forward DVDs have already shipped to me. So I'll be watching them soon.

And hopefully the final episodes will air. And we'll see the Ninja Tribunal season. And then hopefully some new 2k3 episodes in regular time. I want more NT! Gimme more!
__________________


Turtles fight with honor!!!
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 12:27 PM   #73
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
No and yes. When Zarius said that "The Day of Awakening" was the true finale, he meant that it would have been a better finale than "Zixxth Sense".
Not to mention the second and final FF box set says "Day of Awakening", the closing dialouge is a nice little coda to the season, and the primary enemies are both killed off. It's not a question of me suggesting that it's a "better finale", I'm saying it was obviously intended as the first FF season finale but something happened in between
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:00 PM   #74
The Terror of Death
Stone Warrior
 
The Terror of Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 736
So could someone tell me if the Dark Turtles die.
The Terror of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:54 PM   #75
Jon
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terror of Death View Post
So could someone tell me if the Dark Turtles die.

Spoiler:
Nope. Last we see of them is at the end of "DNA is Thicker Than Water".
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 10:03 PM   #76
Leogeddon
Stone Warrior
 
Leogeddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 502
very friggin awesome, i can't wait for the DVDs to have it, lol

i can watch SOME episodes at a friend's house, he has on demand.
__________________

Click me for group discussion!
Leogeddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:19 PM   #77
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 16,435
So, the way I see it, FF needs to wrap up the following:

Darius Dun
The Dark Turtles
Cody
Bishop and Baxter

Anything else 4Kids forgot?
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:48 PM   #78
triplexxx
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphAttack View Post
So, the way I see it, FF needs to wrap up the following:

Darius Dun
The Dark Turtles
Cody
Bishop and Baxter

Anything else 4Kids forgot?
That is true, there still is unfinished business in FF. Though Bishop and Baxter have already been taken care of. They might deal with Triple Threat or Jammerhead/Street-Phantoms one more time to finish them off for good.
__________________
Please don't shoot me Mr. Big Mike. I'm too young and good-looking to die, well too young. I got a father, I got a mother, I got a grandmother, I got a little sister...and a little brother this high (raises hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand) and then I got a great big brother this high (slaps gun and runs).
"Fright Night" - Three Stooges
triplexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 03:50 PM   #79
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
I stand by the fact that the 2008 series' first episode will resolve how Fast Forward ends, much like how Fast Forward's first episode brought them into the future.

And I don't care what anybody says about character development, introducing The Ancient One and the Ninja Tribunal, and reasons for why... I did not need fourteen episodes of emo Leo. He was starting to grate my nerves after five.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 04:00 PM   #80
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphAttack View Post
So, the way I see it, FF needs to wrap up the following:

Darius Dun
The Dark Turtles
Cody
Bishop and Baxter

Anything else 4Kids forgot?
For the love of Christ. ALL OF IT IS WRAPPED EXCEPT GOING HOME.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.