![]() |
|
|
#441 |
|
The Agenda of Existing
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
|
yes you'd like to smack her up
ok no more lame joking It looks really good |
|
|
|
|
|
#442 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
http://events.us.ubi.com/
Developer interview and TMNT history video located here. Whereas I was only 85% sure before, I've boosted my expectations of Casey being in it to 95 because of this video. After all, there was a voice clip of Marc Thompson there that I wasn't familiar with, and seemed to fit in with the others.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#443 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 231
|
It looks like fun to me.
Also, HOLY CRAPMUFFINS! Did you guys see the new title screen logo in the video. Here's a picture: ![]() Nostalgia FTW. Last edited by TurtleGuy; 06-03-2009 at 08:56 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#444 |
|
Second Gear
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
|
Of course he'll be in it. The team was talking about other characters today, and said that the 7 they revealed aren't the only ones. They even went as far as to say that the obvious choices are just that, obvious choices, but that hardcore TMNT fans will definitely be surprised at the depth with which they delved in the history of the franchise.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#445 | |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Quote:
I wouldn't care either way, but I'm curious as hell.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#446 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,454
|
Quote:
Also, we've seen a few screenshots without the glow effect, so hopefully it can be turned off. If not, that's retarded. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#447 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,221
|
Quote:
Last edited by Blade Raider; 06-03-2009 at 11:45 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#448 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 393
|
I never get sick of that logo, I'm glad it's making a comeback here. |
|
|
|
|
|
#449 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Battle Nexus
Posts: 1,127
|
The logo went from somewhat '87 to full-blown '87! Even if the 2k7 designs are being overused in this game (I'm glad that the Turtles at least have white eyes), the look of the logo instills me with hope that there might be some '87 characters in this! Man, I surely hope that's the case. As I've said many times already, I want this game to have characters from various different TMNT universes and not just the recent ones.
__________________
Hey, be sure to check out my art! |
|
|
|
|
|
#450 | |
|
Second Gear
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
|
Quote:
One of them is the same guy I saw get interviewed beforehand and he pretty much says the exact same thing. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#451 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 231
|
Who else is hoping for alternate costumes/skins?
I don't care much for movie design April, so I'm really hoping they have an alternate "Banana Jumpsuit" April or NT April instead. |
|
|
|
|
|
#452 |
|
Col. Stinkmeaner
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,195
|
I don't remember this being announced but the release date as of now is: Sep 15, 2009
http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant...4234074&sr=1-1 The guide comes out on the 9th of that month, are they supposed to come out before the game? http://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutant...4233700&sr=1-1 |
|
|
|
|
|
#453 |
|
Second Gear
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: The New World
Posts: 15,422
|
They usually do for small-scale releases, yes.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#454 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Supermarket Aisle
Posts: 1,635
|
Watching all these videos posted, I'm totally sold on this game. It looks great, but I hope there are unlockable styles for the Turtles and other characters. I'm bored with the CG movie designs.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#455 | |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
Quote:
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#456 |
|
Tea Time!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 8,905
|
Played the crap out of it. It was alright, but needs more work on the fighting system. Alternate skins for characters wouldn't hurt either, but I doubt that will be extensive thanks to licensing issues. Overall, it's "decent".
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#457 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Norway
Posts: 182
|
any more news on who will be in the lineup? I've seen the stuff from e3 and the game looks like a lot of fun.
....just wish they would release it on all consoles..... |
|
|
|
|
|
#458 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 715
|
This is from James Rolfe AKA Angry Video Game Nerd
Quote:
http://www.cinemassacre.com/new/?p=1272
__________________
![]() First footage of the new R rated TMNT movie. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#459 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,031
|
I'm not sure if any of you have been to this site before or not, and maybe this has been posted earlier in this thread, but I visit SmashBoards once in a while whenever I feel like getting into Smash Bros again. I found this Smash-up thread while perusing their site: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=210078
There isn't really anything there that we haven't already seen, but it's nice to see people from another fan-base getting interested in a TMNT game. Once you get past the early thread posts you'll find that people there generally seem pretty excited for the game. There is a little of the usual TMNT ignorance that we've come to expect, but several people on there are actually familiar with the franchise history. |
|
|
|
|
|
#460 | |||
|
Writer • Director
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
|
The people on that board are all twats.
Quote:
Then there's guys like this Quote:
Quote:
|
|||
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| ubisoft |
|
|