The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 07:12 PM   #1141
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"
 
DonatelloFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,764
I'm predicting that will be back on eBay very soon. I saw that a few minutes ago, and thought that $86 was too high, but seeing your post, wow. That's a crazy price. I really don't think he'll be seeing any money from that.
DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 08:48 PM   #1142
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonatelloFan View Post
I'm predicting that will be back on eBay very soon. I saw that a few minutes ago, and thought that $86 was too high, but seeing your post, wow. That's a crazy price. I really don't think he'll be seeing any money from that.
i agree with you there
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 08:56 PM   #1143
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-RETROMUT...lenotsupported

A SEALED case of ooze?Any one has an idea on how much this box will worth?
F*** man, I just want one of that stuff... ONE JAR. What would anybody do with a case other than resell?
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #1144
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
F*** man, I just want one of that stuff... ONE JAR. What would anybody do with a case other than resell?
I might get it. Depends on how much will it end... ...
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:23 PM   #1145
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
I might get it. Depends on how much will it end... ...
I would guess several hundred, but we will see.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:17 AM   #1146
Newton Gimmick
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ninjinister View Post
F*** man, I just want one of that stuff... ONE JAR. What would anybody do with a case other than resell?
Fill up their bathtub?
Newton Gimmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 09:28 AM   #1147
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
The case of ooze ended already. I think da sucker paid some heavy extra dosages off ebay... ...

Why all the great stuff always has to end early!!
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:20 AM   #1148
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordmylar06 View Post
Neca TMNT repainted to look like toon TMNT.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250447398579
That paint job is not worth 60 bucks even with shipping included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
This went from $86.00 to $750.00 in 3 seconds. Literally.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200351850511

and I thought I overpaid for things. Jesus.
Wow and it's not even in good condition. I don't care if it's the silver version it contains the same pictures. Whoever bought that likes to waste money. Again I paid 12 bucks for mine and in better condition.

Also that info in the auction description is wrong.
Quote:
This is perhaps the rarest of the TMNT comic books, which is the only one not published by mirage studios
The karate Manuals weren't published by Mirage either and if you wanna get technical the Image series, Archie, and Dreamwave as well. That's only if you wanna get technical though.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:49 PM   #1149
BoggleKng
Mad Scientist
 
BoggleKng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Boston, Ma
Posts: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
Why all the great stuff always has to end early!!
yeah, that sucks..
__________________
You guys mind telling me what you're doing to my little green pal over there, hm? -Casey Jones, TMNT movie...
BoggleKng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:00 PM   #1150
Lordmylar06
Stone Warrior
 
Lordmylar06's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hurst, TX
Posts: 961
Is this thread for toys only? I've never seen this trade before... anyone familiar with it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-1988-Mirage...3%3A1|294%3A50
Lordmylar06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:17 PM   #1151
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordmylar06 View Post
Is this thread for toys only? I've never seen this trade before... anyone familiar with it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-1988-Mirage...3%3A1|294%3A50
yeah its the softcover version of the original 1-12 trade. The hardcover was signed and numbered by kevin and pete, the softcover was not.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:30 PM   #1152
Lordmylar06
Stone Warrior
 
Lordmylar06's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hurst, TX
Posts: 961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
yeah its the softcover version of the original 1-12 trade. The hardcover was signed and numbered by kevin and pete, the softcover was not.
Interesting, it's nice to see that there's still TMNT stuff that I haven't seen yet. Or at least some of the older stuff I haven't seen.
Lordmylar06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:30 PM   #1153
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Gold Shogun Mike

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=140329681762

From T-Drome's very own Darth_CJJ...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:10 PM   #1154
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordmylar06 View Post
Is this thread for toys only? I've never seen this trade before... anyone familiar with it?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TMNT-1988-Mirage...3%3A1|294%3A50
Yeah I own it, it's rare and that's a great price for it.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:09 AM   #1155
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
http://cgi.ebay.com/Teenage-Mutant-N...lenotsupported
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:46 PM   #1156
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Hydro Skimmer and Blitz Cycle Loose/Complete

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180378734743
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #1157
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Something I'm missing here...?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...lenotsupported
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #1158
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTerminator View Post
Oh Lord, that is my Holy Grail of comics... but that's way out of my league in price.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:39 AM   #1159
jimmyjams
Hench Mutant
 
jimmyjams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Yeah I own it, it's rare and that's a great price for it.
just arrived today. great addition to my collection

didn't know there was a hard cover version
__________________
jimmyjams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:36 AM   #1160
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTerminator View Post
Yeah no idea. I came across mine with no issue or hardship.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.