![]() |
|
|
#1121 |
|
Hybrid Theorist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
|
Hamato Yoshi's sensei in the 2003 cartoon. He basically helped Leonardo overcome his coldness and bitterness of the guys and himself getting their asses whupped by Ch'rell and Karai in the 3rd Season.
He's also part of the Ninja Tribunal, but I haven't seen all of those episodes yet to now much vital info.
__________________
"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#1122 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 231
|
Anyone else here have waning enthusiam about this game? The gameplay itself looks fun, but my main concern for the game is the roster and it doesn't look too interesting so far.
The game comes out in September and so far all we've seen are 2k3/movie characters, and obscure character and (ugh) Rabbids. Not based on a specific Turtle Universe? They might as well have made it based on the movie-verse. Then again we did see the Technodrome, but September isn't too far off... Also, I don't want the ancient one in the game. Last thing we need are fart attacks... |
|
|
|
|
|
#1123 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,031
|
I don't see why the soon release date should have any effect on your concern over the roster. We know there are at least 5-7 more characters left to be revealed. Whether the game comes out next month or 6 months from now isn't going to change that.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1124 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,454
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1125 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 208
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1126 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,454
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1127 | |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
http://www.hookedgamers.com/wii/teen...cle-533-2.html
Quote:
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1128 |
|
Dare To Be Stupid!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
|
Ancient one sounds cool but yeah, Slash is better.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1129 | ||
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,031
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#1130 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 231
|
W00t w00t! Finally! Everything coming up TurtleGuy! Now a few more and we'll be in business.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1131 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
Like with Leatherhead and Fugitoid (before he was confirmed), I'll believe it when I see it. I hope they reveal at least one character this week... they haven't shown us anything since well before SDCC.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1132 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Posts: 1,088
|
One of those articles is a month old. Any other site which reported about Rocksteady/Bebop? I really hope it's true, but I have my doubts...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1133 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
This is mighty queer... I cannot seem to access the Characters menu on the official site.
EDIT: Here's an interview I'd never seen before... like most interviews, there's nothing new revealed, although points of interest are the interviewee thinking that Raphael uses swords, and making an uncomfortably out-of-place sex metaphor... o.O http://www.truegameheadz.com/bloghea...its-shell-yet/
__________________
Last edited by Ninjinister; 08-10-2009 at 11:36 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1134 |
|
Dare To Be Stupid!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
|
When I first heard of this game, I was so ecited. But now Im not that happy bout this game. We havent really gotten any ''new'' characters and everyone looks very cgi movie like. I thought this game was gonna be like a universal tmnt game with a bunch of awesome characters but its not looking that way. Oh and by the way, wth are they usings Lawson's art for those cut scenes, yuck! I mean, jim is a great guy but his art is not my thing, Laird and Eastman art would have worked better. Or Dooney. Just my 2 cents. I will probably get this game anyways. Ill be bitching as I pay for it. LOL.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1135 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,031
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1136 |
|
Emperor
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1137 |
|
Draconian leftist ruler
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 6,700
|
How does this look any different from Lawson's usual stuff?
__________________
Make ****, not kill! |
|
|
|
|
|
#1138 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,744
|
I'm not an art critic or an expert by any means (despite my love for comics), and I think these are less blocky than teh comics.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1139 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,031
|
It's not that much different, actually. Compare that with early Volume 4 and late Volume 4 (bottom right picture labeled "Leo is surrounded" has the best example). The only real difference I see between Smash Up and late Volume 4 is the shading or toning or whatever you call it, and his Smash Up work looks a little more refined like he took his time with it. I dunno, though; I'm not an artist or a critic either.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1140 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 2,151
|
I'm not sure who's inked the Smash Up stuff but it looks a lot better than the Vol. 4 work. I don't think Lawson's artwork was ever that bad; his Return to New York stuff is up there with the Laird and Eastman art and his City at War stuff wasn't terrible. I think you really have to look at the inker a bit as well.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| ubisoft |
|
|