The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
k_lala
Hench Mutant
 
k_lala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 413
Lines you would use to PO Raph (and other TMNT characters)

Ok pretend your a bad guy and make up a situation where you could be fighting or about to fight. The key is to piss off Raph so bad he will go crazy on you!

Example: I had just beat down Master Splinter and he is on the edge of death.
Me: "Muahahaha...you should have seen him as while I was putting him out of his misery. He cried just like you."

Another one....

Me: "That's right you talk big when you have your brother Leo with you. He's always there to save your butt."

Talk trash to Raph!! What you got!!?
k_lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:04 PM   #2
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Hai ralph those fork-knives won't hurt me!
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:05 PM   #3
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
"Hey, Tortoise Boy! Nice booties! Did your mommy make 'em for you? "

If I wanted to be especially nasty, I'd just say, "COWABUNGA!"
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:24 PM   #4
Koi
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,787
I bet Edward Cullen could beat you up.
Koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:26 PM   #5
Turo602
The King of Kings
 
Turo602's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 2,931
Me after murdering his entire family: "Keep crying pussy" (while holding Splinter's head)
__________________
Turo602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:44 PM   #6
Gyt Kaliba
Stone Warrior
 
Gyt Kaliba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 770
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_lala View Post
Example: I had just beat down Master Splinter and he is on the edge of death.
Me: "Muahahaha...you should have seen him as while I was putting him out of his misery. He cried just like you."
I SWEAR I've heard that one before...in something...but I'm not sure what. Or at least, something like it.

Now let's see here...

"So you're the 'Cool but Rude' one eh? Funny, I thought you were the one with PMS."

*crickets chirp*

....yeah, I suck at this.
__________________
My FanFiction
Gyt Kaliba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #7
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turo602 View Post
Me after murdering his entire family: "Keep crying pussy" (while holding Splinter's head)
Yours is a very disturbing imagination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyt Kaliba View Post
"So you're the 'Cool but Rude' one eh? Funny, I thought you were the one with PMS."
Mixing universes... Me like! ^_^
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:01 PM   #8
k_lala
Hench Mutant
 
k_lala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 413
Didn't you lose to Mikey at the battle nexus? Where he became the champion of the multiple verse! Can I get his autograph? He is the champion of the universe right? You know the guy that beat you!
k_lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:18 PM   #9
Guitar_Raph
Superhero musician
 
Guitar_Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 2,191
Hey Raph! Where did you get the junk motorcycle? From Sanford & Son salvage?
__________________


Mikey drums with nunchucks!
Guitar_Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:40 PM   #10
k_lala
Hench Mutant
 
k_lala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 413
Btw when you were out, I took your shell cycle out for a ride and totally ruined it! It's in pieces!!

We're still cool right?
k_lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #11
k_lala
Hench Mutant
 
k_lala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 413
I think red looks stupid on you, what about hot pink - that's more you!
k_lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:26 AM   #12
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Raphy...there had been a small accident in your bedroom involving a matchbox....
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:37 PM   #13
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
your shows been canceled.
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:44 AM   #14
Seurat
Foot Soldier
 
Seurat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 143
"You DO know that your 'goofball' counterpart is more popular than you'll ever be, right Mr. 'I've-only-got-six-seasons-to-his-ten'?"
__________________
Don: The perimeter's quiet.
Leo: Yeah, a little too quiet.

Don: Well that was easy.
Leo: Yeah, a little too easy.

Don: Look! It's Raph!
Mike: Yeah, a little too Raph!


Seurat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:58 AM   #15
Anarchistguy
Mad Scientist
 
Anarchistguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Canada (This country is too peaceful, Something's up...)
Posts: 2,137
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seurat View Post
"You DO know that your 'goofball' counterpart is more popular than you'll ever be, right Mr. 'I've-only-got-six-seasons-to-his-ten'?"
Death wish, right there
__________________
M.D.K.
Maim! Destroy! Kill!!!



"When my time comes, I wanna be buried face down, so those who don't like me can kiss my ass!"
Anarchistguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:04 AM   #16
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Raphy ...I was washing your bandana/mask...and right now its a bit too ...pink.... It doesn't matter right?


Editing for correcting expression...!! Thanks to Gobo, Pipsqueak and Powder!!!!!
__________________

Last edited by Luzmagica; 03-29-2010 at 12:41 PM.
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 02:56 PM   #17
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzmagica View Post
Dont you matter, right??
Say what?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 03:40 PM   #18
Roland
is Laughing
 
Roland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,384
Well 'Raph i got your 'my dear diary' and im going to read out loud!' or just run around and poke raph the whole time!
__________________
My fan art here on the drome! My fan art
Spoiler:
Roland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:09 PM   #19
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Say what?
I'm gonna assume luz meant 'It doesn't matter right?'.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:43 PM   #20
k_lala
Hench Mutant
 
k_lala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 413
I threw away that punching bag, it was stinking up the place. Plus it doesn't look good... Plus I needed space to put my new iMac computer.
k_lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.