The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 10:13 PM   #221
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
I'd be very surprised if it was limited to The Technodrome.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:16 PM   #222
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Of course it wouldn't be, that's why I'm curious how many got sent out. Since all of you are getting a trip to Burbank one would think it could be a few hundred.
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:24 PM   #223
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Some one I talked to mentioned 20. Only 14 more to track down.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:26 PM   #224
Hero
British Bloke
 
Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 2,298
Like I said before. I am guessing they're Press Packs of some kind. IIRC The recipients of the boxes are owners/hosts of TMNT blogs/domains, although Tok did'nt get one and neither did Mikey QM(?). Must have got lost/eaten in transit.

As for Turtles Forever. We're getting the uncensored version down in UK land .

===HERO
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:32 AM   #225
JoeGro
Foot Soldier
 
JoeGro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
It is not limited to forums and tmnt websites. That is all I can say and thats only because I was found via youtube.

Gosh....it's kinda like "Moonlighting" isn't it?
JoeGro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:18 AM   #226
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGro View Post
Well now I'm worried that you're not worried enough about me being a worrier.
From my perspective, I'm worried just the right amount. You're putting too much expectation on me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGro View Post
Gosh....it's kinda like "Moonlighting" isn't it?
Umm... This in response to anything??
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:21 AM   #227
JoeGro
Foot Soldier
 
JoeGro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
Nah I just wanted to quote something from Turtles since I'm probably the only one on this forum who hasn't yet. Please forgive me.

Last edited by JoeGro; 03-22-2011 at 08:27 AM.
JoeGro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:40 AM   #228
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGro View Post
Nah I just wanted to quote something from Turtles since I'm probably the only one on this forum who hasn't yet. Please forgive me.
indubitably!

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:56 AM   #229
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Wow. This sounds awesome. Congrats to those who got pizza boxes. I'll be waiting patiently for any info once you're allowed to release it. Now I'm hungry for pizza.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:29 PM   #230
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
indubitably!

-ms
That depends on how fast you restock your pizza!
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:52 PM   #231
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGro View Post
I didn't do any ordering.
well congrats buddy
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:53 PM   #232
JoeGro
Foot Soldier
 
JoeGro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
Hey.......thanks. I'm usually a person that never wins anything or that nothing cool ever happens to, so this is a big moment for me. The thousands of dollars I've spent on turtles over the last 20 some years finally amounted to something besides ticking off my parents.
JoeGro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:35 AM   #233
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
So, were you guys just selected randomly and not notified of this, or did you have some prior notice of what you were going to receive?
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:50 AM   #234
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Seems Mikey from MikeysTMNT .com got one.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:15 AM   #235
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Seems Mikey from MikeysTMNT .com got one.
If so, then that's well deserved.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:04 PM   #236
TuЯco
Foot Soldier
 
TuЯco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ny away from the city.
Posts: 108
(Image deleted by request of Mikey)
idk if you guys have seen this yet this is found this on mikeys tmnt facebook page.
__________________
TuЯco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:09 PM   #237
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
I saw it. The "March 30th" date for this preview makes me wonder how much longer this NDA will be in effect.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:21 PM   #238
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Being a life long fan I'm kinda disappointed I wasn't invited, as I'm sure many of you are. I wonder how the selection process went. Either way that's really cool for the people that get to go. Bring back some stories for us!
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:22 PM   #239
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Part of me hopes this doesn't violate Mikey's NDA.

Part of me wonders if they'll meet the cast...
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:32 PM   #240
TuЯco
Foot Soldier
 
TuЯco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ny away from the city.
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Part of me hopes this doesn't violate Mikey's NDA.

Part of me wonders if they'll meet the cast...
do you think i should delete it? because he did put it on the facebook page.
__________________
TuЯco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.