The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 07:50 PM   #241
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
It's out there...you didn't do anything wrong.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:51 PM   #242
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
He made the link to that image public on Twitter. I think it's fine.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:40 PM   #243
mikeyqm
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: deep south texas
Posts: 6
Yeah.... It was totally my bad for posting the pic. I posted it for the benefit of those fans on my facebook page who wanted to know what was in the box, but since I'm not a regular Technodrome reader, I didn't realize there was a huge discussion going on here. And since the logo and other pics had already been posted by other recipients, I didn't think it would be a big deal. Yes, I signed an NDA, so it would be MUCH appreciated if you could remove the pic from your post. If you would be so gracious. Thanks.
__________________
-Mikey QM
mikeystmnt.com
mikeyqm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:44 PM   #244
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Being a life long fan I'm kinda disappointed I wasn't invited, as I'm sure many of you are. I wonder how the selection process went. Either way that's really cool for the people that get to go. Bring back some stories for us!
Think it sucked not getting one? Imagine how it felt to have to turn it down...


Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyqm View Post
Yeah.... It was totally my bad for posting the pic. I posted it for the benefit of those fans on my facebook page who wanted to know what was in the box, but since I'm not a regular Technodrome reader, I didn't realize there was a huge discussion going on here. And since the logo and other pics had already been posted by other recipients, I didn't think it would be a big deal. Yes, I signed an NDA, so it would be MUCH appreciated if you could remove the pic from your post. If you would be so gracious. Thanks.
Deleted it for ya.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:51 PM   #245
mikeyqm
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: deep south texas
Posts: 6
Thanks so much!
__________________
-Mikey QM
mikeystmnt.com
mikeyqm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:55 PM   #246
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
So roughly when will the rest of us start getting to know about things too? Next month or sometime longer than that?
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:12 PM   #247
JoeGro
Foot Soldier
 
JoeGro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongasnootch View Post
So roughly when will the rest of us start getting to know about things too? Next month or sometime longer than that?
Maybe next year, I don't think anyone really knows the answer to that yet.
JoeGro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:25 PM   #248
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK View Post
Think it sucked not getting one? Imagine how it felt to have to turn it down...
Wait...come again?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 11:32 PM   #249
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
I hope when you guys see the animation, it looks better than the recent teaser.

This show NEEDS to look better than a 2003 era PS2 videogame cinema scene.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:55 AM   #250
JoeGro
Foot Soldier
 
JoeGro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
It should just have 8-bit animation, just use the sprites from the original NES game.....okay so not really.
JoeGro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:00 AM   #251
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGro View Post
Maybe next year, I don't think anyone really knows the answer to that yet.
I'm gonna go with "I don't know" because "Next year" just sounds like way too long of a wait considering when the event is.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:33 AM   #252
cartoonistaaron
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 737
This comment is kind of tangentally related to the pizza boxes. You guys think Nickelodeon will have anything TMNT-related at this year's licensing expo?

.....Not that I'm going or anything.......
cartoonistaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 11:45 AM   #253
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGro View Post
Maybe next year, I don't think anyone really knows the answer to that yet.
The general public will hear more next week, according to a reliable source, so my guess is they will continue to trickle out information and slowly build the hype train leading up to the show's debut.
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 11:49 AM   #254
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
The general public will hear more next week, according to a reliable source, so my guess is they will continue to trickle out information and slowly build the hype train leading up to the show's debut.
Mmmyes... *shakes ice around in gin & tonic*
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 01:11 PM   #255
twopinacoladas
Stone Warrior
 
twopinacoladas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 717
Just saw this topic, it is pretty cool Nick is reaching out to fans in some way. I will just take a stab in the dark and guess maybe there was a dvd of the pilot or something to get opinions on the direction of the new show or something. Or perhaps to have people do reviews for their certain websites and do articles about the new show or content. Press kits sounds very possible as well as previously mentioned.

Cool stuff anyway whatever it is.
twopinacoladas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 02:41 PM   #256
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK View Post
Think it sucked not getting one? Imagine how it felt to have to turn it down...
Good to hear you "know something" because you were offered rather than because you peruse people's PMs in response to boredom.

Seriously, now... Can you get into why you had to refuse? Did they at least let you keep the pizza?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 07:04 PM   #257
TuЯco
Foot Soldier
 
TuЯco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ny away from the city.
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyqm View Post
Yeah.... It was totally my bad for posting the pic. I posted it for the benefit of those fans on my facebook page who wanted to know what was in the box, but since I'm not a regular Technodrome reader, I didn't realize there was a huge discussion going on here. And since the logo and other pics had already been posted by other recipients, I didn't think it would be a big deal. Yes, I signed an NDA, so it would be MUCH appreciated if you could remove the pic from your post. If you would be so gracious. Thanks.
im really sorry. but it was kinda your fault but you didnt know about this so im sorry. It was removed, thanks to GK. i should have asked first :/
__________________
TuЯco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:09 PM   #258
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuЯco View Post
im really sorry. but it was kinda your fault but you didnt know about this so im sorry. It was removed, thanks to GK. i should have asked first :/
Well that was a bit of a backhanded apology.
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 08:47 PM   #259
mikeyqm
Mouser
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: deep south texas
Posts: 6
There's no need to apologize... I know it was my fault. I know how the interwebz works. And I should've never assumed that the pic would stay only on my facebook page. Thanks to GK for removing it so promptly, and thank you for understanding.
__________________
-Mikey QM
mikeystmnt.com
mikeyqm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:32 PM   #260
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Those of you with pizaa boxes these are the things you MUST MAKE HAPPEN! You have the power:
*Make them release seasons 9 and 10 of the OT.
*Make them release seasons 3 and 4 of the 4Kids series on a proper DVD.
*Make them release a uncut widescreen version of Turtle Forever in the US.
*Make them release a special edition of the first movie.
*Make them make Peter finish volume 4.

If you don't do these thing, then we aren't friends anymore.

*end extreme sarcasm*
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656

Last edited by Jester; 03-25-2011 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Thanks Reira ...:P
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.