The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 09:44 PM   #521
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongasnootch View Post
Yeah. Nobody seems to be allowed to say what actually is different beyond a toe, a couple hidden blades, and the handwraps that I like so much!
I like the wraps too
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:48 PM   #522
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
You know what else had hand and leg wraps....NINJA TURTLES: THE NEXT MUTATION!
I hate that shizz.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:52 PM   #523
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
The handwraps were one of the good things about TNM, though. It's just about everything else that was either cheaply done, badly done, or a combination of the two.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:52 PM   #524
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,188
You know what else had gimmick weapons....NINJA TURTLES: THE NEXT MUTATION!
I love that shizz.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:56 PM   #525
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goongasnootch View Post
The handwraps were one of the good things about TNM, though. It's just about everything else that was either cheaply done, badly done, or a combination of the two.
Yeah. I hope the sarcasm sank in. NM is bad, but it has it's charms. The figures were cool.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:57 PM   #526
Kendamu
Sewerhead
 
Kendamu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
No worries. I was more or less throwing that out there before it became a serious argument against the new TMNT.
Kendamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:10 PM   #527
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
I wonder if it have been brought up in any of the comics, besides for Eastman an Lairds early issues where they have long heels/back toe. I think the only other artist that I can remember having a long heel on the turtles are Jim Lawson
Actaully I noticed it here as well, so they have had third toes before on multiple occasions
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tmnt_nes_box.jpg (54.9 KB, 43 views)
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:17 PM   #528
Leonardo Mystic
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo Mystic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Georgia
Posts: 904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turo602 View Post
I really had high hopes, but now I have really low expectations for this show. I can't watch something that doesn't look good. It's what draws the viewer in. Not "Oh well this looks like it has good story, voice acting, and action." It's "Damn, this looks great, let's see if the voice acting, story telling, and action are just as good." So sorry Nick, as of now I am disappointed. I have lost lot's of interest in this show and hope it could still be saved with the more news we get.
THIS, very much. Thank you for saying that. It is exactly what I am getting at.
__________________

Leonardo Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:28 PM   #529
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mystic View Post
THIS, very much. Thank you for saying that. It is exactly what I am getting at.
My apologies, I didn't realize you saw the first episode that hasn't even been made yet and therefore have the god-given right to judge it.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:30 PM   #530
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mystic View Post
THIS, very much. Thank you for saying that. It is exactly what I am getting at.
I agree with u both actually, I am very startled by the 3d sketch, I really don't like it. I loved the 2D stuff I saw, but WTH is up with the dramatic change????.

As for the bladed weapons, I love that they have that option, I love the hand wraps, But I am really bothered by the third tow
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:51 PM   #531
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
I can't believe how many of you are already jumping ship over a few images and vague accounts of an episode that hasn't been made yet.

Unbelievable. I hate this fandom.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:55 PM   #532
Sergio517
Foot Soldier
 
Sergio517's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 114
Very generic. Do I sense an April Fools?
__________________
Sergio517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:04 PM   #533
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio517 View Post
Very generic. Do I sense an April Fools?
Not in the slightest.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:05 PM   #534
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
How do you mean? If so it was weeks (and in regards to Nick, months) in the making.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:06 PM   #535
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
How do you mean? If so it was weeks (and in regards to Nick, months) in the making.
I think he just read the first page and commented. I think he was talking about the pizza box. Disregarding the next 26 pages...
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:07 PM   #536
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
I can't believe how many of you are already jumping ship over a few images and vague accounts of an episode that hasn't been made yet.

Unbelievable. I hate this fandom.
That's not fandom, more like fad-dom.
__________________
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:07 PM   #537
Toon
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
In all the images that we had seen before getting there, it looks like the normal two toes! Then we get inside and start seeing the 2D concept art and the animatic and the three toes thing suddenly shows up.
Not a big deal by any means, but I def prefer two toes.

On a side-note, Rose, I'm wondering to myself what the "dealbreaker" was for all of you. I suspect I know, but still curious...

Last edited by Toon; 04-06-2011 at 06:48 PM.
Toon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:07 PM   #538
Sergio517
Foot Soldier
 
Sergio517's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
How do you mean? If so it was weeks (and in regards to Nick, months) in the making.
Well, it could be a long joke in the making, or just the "revealed" tid bits. Not trying to be negative toward anyone, but these pics make me sick in regards to what I have known the TMNT to be. Just saying.
__________________
Sergio517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:08 PM   #539
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio517 View Post
these pics make me sick in regards to what I have known the TMNT to be. Just saying.
Justify it.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:13 PM   #540
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergio517 View Post
Well, it could be a long joke in the making, or just the "revealed" tid bits. Not trying to be negative toward anyone, but these pics make me sick in regards to what I have known the TMNT to be. Just saying.
Youre right. They look terrible. There hasnt been a worse look for the turtles in history.







Definitely couldn't have done worse. Damn.


/Sarcasm
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2k12, nick


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.