![]() |
|
|
#621 | |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#622 | |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 283
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#623 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Look Machias, I'm not saying that anyone sucks at life for disliking a facet of the TMNT, I just think that decision shouldn't be placed until they've seen it, that's all. I've not got anything left to say on that, & I'm not huge on arguing. You can hate the comics & still be a fan as long as you're passionate about the green guys, I don't care.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#624 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
You're right. Good call!
Uhh, St. Nickelodeon, since you see us when we're sleeping and know when we're awake, you'll know when you've been bad or good so... thanks for the whole IDW thing! Also, we want more preview stuff. It doesn't need to be huge... just something more than half-a-second per Turtle. |
|
|
|
|
|
#625 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
No.
... Was I supposed to?
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#626 | ||
|
Detoxed Member
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,185
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#627 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
That seems to be the big thing, Powder. I don't care for Next Mutation, and the 2 music specials (Turtle Chrismas and Tunes) but I didn't know that until I actually watched them. I at least gave them a fighting chance, which they for the most part failed....though as I've said the NM figures were pretty cool. They gave us Shredder's elite for the first time.
Then again with Turtle Christmas/Tunes I probably could have gone from screen caps.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#628 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
How did this come into racism? Ugh. This place bugs me sometimes.
For the record "sheeple" is one of the dumbest portmanteaus I've ever read.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#629 | |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
Quote:
Sorry, Powder but that strikes me as as hyperbolic as some of the reactions from Joe, and people saying "Bush (or Obama) is HITLER!! OMG!!"
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#630 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Georgia
Posts: 904
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#631 | |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#632 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#633 |
|
無問題
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
|
But you did call a her, a him.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#634 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
|
I know...but you did go as close as you could. You used the spector of racism to make your point a bit more strong and emotional...but in the end, remember we're talking about a fictional property. No need for such heated rhetoric...on either side.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#635 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
|
Wow this has turned into a Turtle Civil War, break out kookie kavalry Leonardo haha. Anyway. It warms my soul to see that I'm not totally crazy and alone in my thought processes but it breaks my heart to see everyone in this massive battle of forum posts now. I realize that I said some things before that I had no right in saying aloud because I was feeling it in a fit of rage, but I wish nothing but for all Turtle fans to get along. Of course we have witnessed similar "battles" between fans of more recent but previous versions of the TMNT. This one will be no exception to the rule I suppose. We all feel strongly about our green brothers as well as their supporting cast of characters and everyone is entitled to feel and believe what they want. But I don't want us all to separate ourselves into cliche 80s rival street gangs over it haha
|
|
|
|
|
|
#636 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
|
Or maybe we should...... We don't like "Shell Heads" on "Wretched Reptile" turf ya dig?! Oh no! Theres gonna be a switchblade fight out behind the Dairy Queen ya'll!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#637 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
I don't think there's any hatred about, right? I'm not heated, at least. I hold nothing against Leonardo Mystic, we could share a slice any time.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#638 |
|
Foot Soldier
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 119
|
and if anyone is racist it's me, I'm a Green Supremacist. Turtle Power!?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#639 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
Whether people agree with you or not, eventually what you're saying will come to light when more details can be shared.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#640 | |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Georgia
Posts: 904
|
Quote:
*laughs*No hard feelings?
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| 2k12, nick |
|
|